Ask a sandwich artist from NYC anything

Ask a sandwich artist from NYC anything.

Thoughts on mayo?

For my taste I believe it's a bit too thick. I get disgusted when customers ask for a shit load of it. The light mayo tastes better for some weird reason

Is working at Subway why you can no longer afford to live in NYC?

How's your tuna? Been thinking of trying it but I always go with a steak and cheese instead

The Subway I work at is particularly not that busy, and it's part time so I took it so I can work 2 jobs. But yeah cost of living in NYC is so shit lol

Does the set of all sets which do not contain themselves contain itself?

It's very bad. Usually the reason why people get sick from it is because customers rarely order it and it sits there for hours/days in the same plastic bag. Definitely one of if not the worst items on the menu. Stick to that steak and cheese bro

Damn, that's a shame, I appreciate the heads up. I'd mix it up with buffalo chicken subs instead but none of the places I've been to in the past year actually do it

My cat peeks into the toilet bowl when I take a dump sometimes and misses the litter box shitting on the floor, do you think she has a scat fetish? Also how do I stop the other cat from eating leaves and throwing up in his food bowl?

Ask a former sandwich artist manager from Washington anything.

Get a dog

Any exclusive items on your menu?

Not really, but I know not every location has the veggie patty. I highly recommend it, it's actually a top not veggie burger/patty.

The best part of managing one was eating free sandwiches and getting posters

My location has customers that get "secret menu" subs which I don't see how it's secret considering you can put anything you want on the sandwich. Popular ones are the pizza sub, meat lovers, and chicken parm

Do you cook chicken strips on the toaster?

Yes, well they're already cooked and we heat them up in the toaster.

Yeah I guess those can be "secret". Just unusual ingredient combinations. Depends if they want the whole sandwich toasted or just the meat heated.

>free posters of sandwiches
how exactly is that a plus

Do you have any 6' posters of pastrami subs in your bathroom?

The pizza sub and chicken parm are on the regular menu here.

Might just be a Canadian or regional thing though.

What's your ideal "perfect" sub?

Footlong Italian herbs and cheese
Turkey or black forest ham
Bacon if money is looking good that month
Pepper jack
Toasted
Lettuce
Red onion
Shit load of pickles
Light mayo
Black pepper

Perfect.

How fresh/stale is subway's bread?

Do you silently judge me for having you make me a sandwich which I really like but could come across as disgusting to anyone else?

What's the worst sub you've ever had to make?

What's the worst interaction with a customer you've ever had?

>sandwich artist

Was just a wagecuck store had no Managers but still stole food and posters

Depends on bread and luck baked every day but you'll be eating bread from yesterday

Yes we judge you but it's nice to have something to complain about takes some stress away and makes it less boring