The great debate

the great debate

lemon, easily. much more versatile.
lime is good for fuck all except disguising shitty beaner food

Lime is good in drinks.

Depends on the context, dum dum. If I could only have one for the rest of my life I'd pick limes, but would miss lemons.

lemon
>fish
>poultry
>sorbet
>cake
>HHL
>tea

lime
>fish
>poultry
>sorbet
>cake
>HHL
>tea

???
the list goes on ..
lime versions are always superior

>dum, dum
Kys fag.

if i had to grow a lemon tree or lime tree.... i'd grow a lime tree

Limes are unripe lemons.

There is no debate. Each has its place. Both are in my fridge at any given time.

lemons.
limes are only good when from a tree in someone's yard. limes from orchards are all bitter because they're putting enormous amounts of fertilizer and chemicals in the soil to boost growing speed and size.

In brazil we call limes lemons and lemons something else I don't remember, but they're kinda rare where I am, so I'm don't know how they taste like and even if they are what you call lemons or if it's just another species of lime.

for cooking how much worse is one of those bottles of juice compared to the real thing?

I drink about 1l of tea a day so lemon is easily the correct answear for me

If you’re making canned food, like jams or jellies and it calls for lemon juice use the bottle because it has a consistent amount of citric acid. Otherwise use fresh, more flavor

Depends on what it's going to be used for.

>When you're this BTFO

I've been using a bottle of lemon juice to flavor my water. I've found that it covers up the nasty ass taste of my tap water so I don't have to go out and spend more money on filters or bottled water. But the taste compared to fresh lemon juice is different. It's more acidic and less sour and I think that sour taste is what you want when you go for lemon flavoring. Or it might just be because I bought it at a discount grocery store.

why would you eat an unripe lemon?

are you retarded ?

>in my fridge
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

green ones

Lime is the fruit of the gods. strong and juicy. great from seafood to deserts. sauces and drinks both alcoholic and not great for formal occasions as a delicate flavor in drinks for adults to fruit topping to limade with popcorn at a late night Netflix and chill session.

lemon is for fags and faggot foods.

Stop putting 2 things together and saying “the great debate” you retarded faggot. These threads are stupid

Lemon is yellow

Lime is green.

well you don't put the lemon in the coconut. it's always the lime.

Both are nice, but if im completely honest they're interchangeable whenever I cook. Yes, I know they're not, but whatever.

My man! Deadpool #1 was one of the best comics.

Yeah but girls with green hair are usually psychos while blond girls just have daddy issues

maybe in america
lemon is well known as superior in relevant countries

Also, head on over to /b/ or plebbit with the rest of the downies. You’ll fit right in.