Wendy's double stack are only $1

Wendy's double stack are only $1.
How many are you getting?
I just bought 8 myself.

theres no wendys near me

i am a glutton at heart, but i am really trying to be a certified Good Boy and not be a disgusting fatass. i am really trying to reform myself so i won't be partaking :(

Double stacks dont have lettuce, onion, tomato or pickle.

Imagine the quality of that ground beef lmao

They have onions and pickles.

does anyone remember double stacks circa 2002?
goddamn i used to stop by after work and get two doublestacks and a fry for three bucks, go park in the pullout by the ocean, listen to talk radio and watch the fucking waves roll in in puget sound fuck man i guess this is what happens to everyone when you get old isn't it

One, because they're like 700 calories each

holy cr*p I'm going to wendys now!

jr bacon cheeseburger is better I swear

is this limited time or what?

i used to get them at the wendys near evergreen state college all the time, back in 2003

job market was so bad nearly everyone that worked there had a college degree

why are the doubles so much better than the double stack? those thinner patties are still the same meat, i don't get it

I actually had one last night. It was the size of a slider. I'd rather they marketed them that way.

>I just bought 8 myself.
That's 3,120 calories you fat fuck.

It's only a limited time off bro. Treat yourself for putting yourself in the right place. You can go on a diet for reals when the offer finishes. Go on, have a few ;)

Disgusting feeders pls go

How do you know he's not saving them for another meal?

Mine wasn't doing it.
Oh well. Got a Baconator, chili fries, and a Frosty. Still worth it.

BITCH THE PATTIES ARE SQUARE BECAUSE THEY DON'T CUT CORNERS, WHO TF YOU THINK YOU KIDDING

Fuck you, you fat piece of shit. Don't eat this garbage.

They cut corners with every square block of meat they cut off from the big processed sheet of meat
>muh clever twitter-tier wordplay
Okay Wendy's

We'll I'm not going to eat it because 1. I'm not (thankfully) an amerimutt and 2. I don't live in clapistan.
So really that's all the more reason for the other guy to go enjoy it because there are people who can't.

>How many are you getting?

None, why the fuck would anyone eat this garbage?

I went to Wendy's today specifically for this deal and they didn't have it. Their double stacks were fucking $1.89. What happened? Did I get Jewed? I ended up getting a Classic Dave's Triple with cheese, large fries and an ice cold Dr. Pepper instead so I left happy regardless. But Wtf. I wanted several for later when I wake up hungry tonight, and I can only afford so many Dave's Triples.

What? I can't eat it cos I'm not in fucking america. How retarded are you? Triggered little redit fag can't handle negative words without crying and shaking "waaaah go back to pol you're too scary waaaah". Fucking faggot I'll cut your throat open snap your scrawny little soyboy arms bet you weigh about 100 pounds I'll cave your fucking skull in

Having fun?

Fucking shill, if i saw this stupid shit for cod or d&d or any other shit I’d call them out. Shit food is worth less than a dollar.

I just bought 50 of them. Did it in 2 trips to 2
separate Wendy's. I vacuum seal them, freeze them, and then just heat em up sous vide style or unwrap and deep fry them

delet ur fukin life u retard

he isn't. he just isn't.

#leTriggered

>theres no wendys near me

same here user

> reheating fast food