I hope you got yours

I hope you got yours

How bad was the line-up?

Really bad in the drive thru. Down the street almost but inside was less than 10mins

what's in it, also I love your keyboard

Szechaun sauce. Kinda just like a soy sauce but more sauce like

They tried to give me 4 for a 20 piece. I asked for extra and they only let me have one more. The young girl working the register (was VERY cute) seemed really embarrassed though, lol.

I don't watch cartoons or eat at maccas but what's the deal with this sauce? is it supposed to be exceptionally delicious or like a significant subplot of the show? even if both are true why are people going out of their way to acquire it?

I was embarrassed to even ask.
I just asked for the special sauce for today.

I'm pretty sure literally nobody will ask for it once the hype dies. It really is one of their shittier sauces, hah.

Chipotle BBQ was where it was at.

This plus one. Small town perks. No line up.

I'm sure that's what the folks at McDonalds think because it's only for today.

so it literally has soy in it?

>This Asian sauce has soy in it?!
No way!!!

One of the main characters is an insert of both of the writers. Roiland in particular really liked the szechuan sauce or something so in the show, said character is obsessing over it to another character. As a show of love for the free advertisement, McD sent a bottle of the shit to him, which he then auctioned off for charity. Seeing the potential payout, McD gave like three packets for a handful of stores who were then assaulted by Reddit and Memey fans who just generally caused a ruckus and bothered everyone. After the sheer amount of mad memers sending McDeaththreats to everyone involved, they re-released the sauce for real.

>McDonald's sauce
>it's Asian guyz....
Idiot.

i got some and its shit

watered down teriyaki

I did, and I even picked up a couple packets for my roommate who's out of town right now. It's just what I was expecting, a mediocre sauce that tastes like a couple other ones mixed together. Specifically it tastes kinda like the BBQ sauce mixed with sweet & sour, and a bit of soy sauce and ginger. It's not bad, but BBQ and hot mustard are better nugget sauces.

Agreed. Hot mustard is much better.

>Szechuan sauce isn't Asian
What? Is soy sauce suddenly not Asian if it's not made in Asia?

How is soy sauce inherently Asian though? Is anything made from corn inherently American?

Yes.
Moron.

back to kekddit kid.

That sounds really fucking gay

>muh Asian soy sauce
>muh Italian sausage
>muh French bread
>muh German bratwurst
>muh Polish sausage
>muh French Champagne
>muh Chinese rice
>muh Swedish meatballs
Fucking Americans.........

well corn was basically made in america, so i suppose it is.

It is and as it turns out the sauce sucks too

But it is inherently Asian. It's of Chinese origin, made of fermented soybeans and was used exclusively in Asia for literal centuries. Why is soy sauce NOT an Asian condiment? That's especially stupid, because according to that logic we should never call any cuisine by its country of origin. Italian food is only made in Italy after all and Chinese food is only from China.

>Is anything made from corn inherently American?
You mean the vegetable that came from the American continent and is most associated with America in general? Yes. Actually, yes.

>Fucking Americans.........

Yeah, it's almost as if America was a mix of all cultures or something...

>lecreatura.jpg

It is

maybe the onion juice will cancel the soy content, but I wouldn't be very confidant

>confidant
Just like you're not too confident on how to spell that word huh?

>soyposter
Nice meme tumblr

Is this only for today or is it going to be around for longer?

its a shame bc thats a good game

haha i'm not tired of that meme at all

I got it this morning, and the worker didn't seem to have any idea wtf I was even talking about. I'm sure my local mcdonalds will have it in stock for a week.

I like this sauce, it beats the shit out of sweet and sour, my old favorite.

It's sorta like panda express's sauce they use for general tso chicken.

(You)

>Daily reminder that the intellectual fandom of Rick and Reddit crash lots of McDonald's because of this meme food.
>And lets not forget that some of those high IQ fans did indeed paid 10 to 50 dollars to dip one little piece of nugget in said meme food.

Feeling better Veeky Forums?

It’s made at McDonald’s. It’s not Asian
Sorry