MBTI, Food and cooks

Whats your MBTI anons?
Post below and lets find out what types are more likely to be cooks and food appreciators.

And if you want prolonged discussions on this you can visit this comfy discord server if you want to: discord.gg/jcq5BYa

Get the fuck out, this cancer doesn't belong here at all

INTP

dont be mean user

ENFJ

I know an INTP girl who is pretty much into cooking.

no bulli

I can't remember, but probably something different every time I've taken that stupid test.

INTP. Cooking is basically the only thing in life that I enjoy.

why so?

ENTJ. I dont plan on joining what I can only assume is McChickens and Sips: the discord

myers briggs is like horoscopes/astrology/zodiac except instead of being for gullible braindead housewives it's tailored for gullible braindead neckbeards and insecure young adults who will willingly swallow the debunked pseudoscience, because they desperately want a sense of belonging that they dont get since they have inadequate social lives, so they'll defend and shill it to the end of time because they want it to have an iota of basis in reality and not just be a cheap psychological trick they fell for.

patheti weak minded children with the need to self categorize and feel understood by some moderately cleverly worded summaries that are engineered to make the reader identify their personal traits with... a summary of traits that the reader just admitted to having through the questions they just answered - compartmentalized into a dozen mildly generalizing subsets, mild enough that sperglords will squee THATS SO ME!

Also INTP. Cooking is fun.

Nobody takes MBTI seriously you fool. Its just entertainment.

MBTI was literally just pulled out of some guys ass, if you made an online quiz like "which harry potter character are you?" except with 500 questions about the nuances of your personality and then made 40 groups/personality types based on typical answer combinations then you would have your own personality type system just as legit as MBTI

if you admit it has literally no relevance to anything then why even share results and feel camaraderie with people of the same or 'compatible' types?

Spot the 130 IQ mouth breather

i took a quick online test and got intp as a result.

don't know what that means, probably about as much as a horoscope. or if you believe in ghosts. doubt it pertains to cooking but to indulge you:

>frequently cook at home, almost exclusively basic stuff, only bake for occasions and other people

>enjoy eating. do prefer nice things, but will indulge junk food . only go to the more expensive restaurants in my town. unless drunk then, w/e.

not sure if pertinent:
>try to buy fresh ingredients. plant-based diet. against consuming too many things that are highly processed/preserved

lol

(you)

INTPs are rare in society, being just few percent of the global population, but Veeky Forums seems to filled with them. Its like 50% INTP on every board.

Its just a discussion server, with Human Personality set as a topic. There is serious psychology and then there is astrology and MBTI. Both of these categories are included.

>INTPs are rare in society

what does that even mean, tho?
>Introverted
>Nervous
>Treacherous
>Probably never going to be happy

INFP """male""" here

I just want to cook for my girlfriend

while she fucks her bull

INTP

I want to cook meat to save my money, because I like good food and because I want to be the guy at who carves the roast beef at family meals.

INFJ don't know if that makes me interested in cooking. I like doing it. Although I cannot say that I am very diverse in what I can cook.