Fuck yeah, local Walmart

Fuck yeah, local Walmart

>fuck yeah
>walmart

The absolute state of flyovers.

You're wrong, I'm a coastal elite.

Stop projecting and talk about what you do to make maruchan not so terrible, like OP intended.

>rare flavors
my local Wally world is little Mexico tier so we got all the spicy versions and they good as shit

yay dried glue stick with MSG and chemical flavors!

Secret tech: put lime juice in just before serving.

This is good in piquante chicken maruchan, too.

Cool trips but what about instant ramen reminds you of a glue stick?

asian eat dogs and soysauce made with human hair. I wouldn't eat that shit

I found your Myspace profile pic

I've been putting an egg, soy sauce, Sriracha, sesame oil and gochujang in my ramen lately, and it's a good.

Why do cup noodles taste so much better than packages of noodles

It's surprising to see my Walmart carrying some good ramen. Cook a whisked egg with the noodles shit is great.

Passing by this thread and saw this post so I had to stop. I also picked this up at Walmart recently along with the kimchi flavor. First time trying it. Its pretty damn good for this kind of ramen. Sooooo spicy I love it.

The flavor absorbed from the foam.

Add a tablespoon of miso and it is goat tier

Who /Mr. Noodle/ here?

I bought spicy Shin Ramyun, what should I expect?

The little chunks of dried vegetable and meat.

expect spicy shin ramyun

Never seen those before. How are they?

I like putting lime in the shrimp, oriental & beef flavors. Ironically I don't like the maruchan that come with lime already in it like pic related

>Soy.
Opinion discarded.

expect shin ramyun thats spicy

lol stick with your brain force plus, then

>unironically going to walmart
the
current
state

Maruchan is SHIT
NISSIN or bust
and don't give me any of that Korean crap either.

>the state of millenials
I only go ironically to walmart to buy all my food.

i will never understand the appeal of buying perishable food alongside the mouth-breathing unwashed human filth who are buying rat poison, tires, suppositories or underwear and doing shit like taking their shoes off to try on new ones when there is a store thats entirely dedicated to keeping, preserving and selling food.

>What is convenience?
Plus in flyover territory within flyover territory things like independent shoe stores can't really survive serving 2k people within driving distance. How decoupled from reality are you? I would expect a 9 year old who never left a city limit before to understand this

>what is the internet
and no wallyworld is gonna make it in a town of 2k people either you fucking dip.

The appeal of a supermarket is being able to do all of that shit in one place instead of having to make multiple trips.
In the 50's and 60's housewives would take all fucking day to get groceries. For all the things you just mentioned you'd have to go to the grocery store, the meat market, the hardware store, the pharmacy, a tire shop, and the shoe store.
That's 6 stores you'd have to visit.
Or you could just go to fucking Wal-Mart.

Shit, I missed underwear. So you'd have to go to a clothing store, too. Seven. Seven fucking stops.

wow thanks for explaining something that needed no explanation.
stop trying to justify buying groceries at walmart, its disgusting. just because you can do something doesnt necessarily mean you should do it.