He unironically eats cold pizza

>he unironically eats cold pizza
what's wrong with you?

cold pizza is so quick and good though.

>good
tastes like fucking shit
you have garbage taste

>wanting reheated slimy cheese and chewy as fuck pizza rind

cold pizza tastes much better than hot regardless of your "muh tastebuds dont function in low temps" garbage
besides, having any wet ingredients on top of your pizza will really enhance the flavours if you let it sit overnight, or even just a couple hours
it also keeps it nice and juicy

It depends. I think a mom and pop shop has superior pizza over corporate chains like Dominos, but it sucks eating cold. I think it’s the way the cheese gets. Dominos pizza kinda sucks, but eating it cold it’s the best.

>>wanting reheated slimy cheese and chewy as fuck pizza rind
that's why I posted the correct way of reheating it so it DOESN'T end up like that, you mongoloid

That makes sense and isn't retarded which is why there are all those pizzerias that sell cold pizza for immediate consumption. Its definitely not way more disgusting than just throwing it in the oven to reheat for 10 minutes.

Trapping steam is a good way to get disgusting pizza, the cheese just needs to melt, it doesn't need to sweat everything not touching the pan.

>hot steam+ cheese
>not slimy fucking shit cheese

>>moist crust
either it's wet and disgusting or chewy and disgusting

If you don't like leftover pizza right out of the fridge for breakfast the next day, you didn't buy good pizza to begin with.

>cold little ceasers
tastes like motor oil.

>make the crust crispy
>then steam the fucking thing

congratulations, you played yourself. pizza goes in the pan topping side down so when you flip it the crust fries in the fat from the cheese.

>Not making pizza eggs
Plebs

this is disgusting, the only true method is five minutes in the toaster oven. Perfect every time

An interesting twist on french toast, kind of.

I'd try it.

>disgusting

You wut? Reheating pizza in a dry non-stick pan is literally the only acceptable way to eat leftover pizza after cold.

this, reheatfags fuckoff

hysterics

Dubs can't be wrong

I enjoy cold food. Pizza and pasta are my favorites. Chinese and fried chicken are good too

Only works if the crust is the super thin unleavened New York Jew greasy paper with rubber on top variety.

There's nothing special about dubs on a slow board.

>what's wrong with you
Nothing wrong with me. Must be the pizza, cuz it's delicious.

I fry the top and the bottom so it's even more unhealthy, then I shove it down my throat

I'm usually still drunk when i wake up cold stale pizza off the floor works too.

Fight me.