Does vegan pussy taste better?

Does vegan pussy taste better?

>eating pussy
Enjoy the throat cancer, fag.

this. now we have a legit excuse not to

user, cancer is almost certainly going to get us all. With that being the case, I'm going to make sure that I at least got it having fun.
>inb4 pussy eating whipped cuck
Get over yourself, you insolent little man obsessed with penises

Aren't all vegans pussy?

u eat pussy? gay

You're wrong. I'm going to live forever forever forever

Can you be vegan and eat pussy tho?

Animal byproduct. . . .

healthy pussy tastes better. can be vegan, can be non vegan.

fitness girls that eat well taste better and are generally more frisky too.

that said, this isn't food related, you're a virgin so it doesn't matter, fuck off and sage goes in all fields.

I litterally watched her dump a can of pumpkin puree into some chia seeds and almomd milk and call it a meal.

This woman is a millionaire because shes bubbly, happy, and good looking. Why live.

>user can't be bubbly, happy, and good looking

Different pussies naturally taste different; diet has a minor effect after that.

Your sample of mom's and sister's pussy hardly count as scientific analysis. Expand your horizin NEET.

I know my shits stink less as a mostly vegetarian yo. My breakfast the other day

>being this mad about choosing to go vegan and still being a virgin

Kek. What kind of an answer could you possibly accept other than anecdotal evidence for something that you already decided you agree with?

you're totally fucking wrong, though. i've been with super fucking healthy girls, and some that ate pretty shitty. the 'smelly "fishy" icky pussy' meme that scares men is definitely caused because of shitty diet. i've even been with a hyper fit girl that went from eating totally healthy and running all the time that got injured late in her last season of college track and couldn't run anymore, so she kinda just indulged and ate a little more fats, carbs, junk food and alcohol and she changed a little, too. you'd be mad to think a person's secretions aren't directly related to their diets. why do you think fat people have bad smelling sweat??

Not him but bad smelling pussy has more to do with the chick washing it before sex or not that day than with diet I think

>anecdotal evidence that you already agree with

You literally just confirmed my point. And sweat isn't the same as punani juice.

It's pretty easy to get rid of the sweat and scank and discern the fresh juice itself. The last girl I was with I hadn't been with for almost 15 years, and despite having a shit diet now she tasted exactly the same as when she was a vegetarian teen. Also, sage for off topic.

>10209655
can confirm theres a fat ass girl at work who literally smells like a fart and sprays herself with body spray when she thinks people arent looking

>Different pussies naturally taste different; diet has a minor effect after that.
>diet has a minor effect

cite me some peer-reviewed papers confirming dietary intake has little or nothing to do with the composition of excreted bodily fluid as you claim. my anecdotes line up with common fucking sense so prove me wrong.

i'm not saying genetics have nothing to do with it. i'm claiming diet is a part of it. a relatively significant part.

eat a pineapple a day for the next month and ask your girl if your cum tastes different...

>le pineapple makes your cum taste like candy maymay

We're talking about pussy, and I don't see you citing any PR papers because there likely aren't any. I like to eat pussy and was just giving my opinion based on my own experience. Just because it seems wrong to you doesn't mean it isn't true.

I don't know. I think I need to do some sampling.

This but unironically

oooh wowo! first of all you're the one making the initial claim, so back it up. even if i'm refuting it with 'fake newz' anecdotal evidence; the burden of proof still falls on your shoulders. all you've posted sofar is anecdotal too... not swaying my opinion much. post proof diet has nothing or little to do with the taste of ones' genital excretions. i fucking dare you!

all i see so far is ur mom musta ate some rancid shit beacuse she expelled you...

i'm not claiming diet has nothing to do with 'pussy taste'. dipshit. you are.

>was just giving my opinion based on my own experience. Just because it seems wrong to you doesn't mean it isn't true.
>was just giving my opinion based on my own experience
>Just because it seems wrong to you doesn't mean it isn't true.

definition of anecdotal. literal definition. wtf are you even arguing eneymore!?!?!

Wha??!?!!?

This.

>wtf are you even arguing eneymore!?!?!

Re-read the thread, dum dum. I've said since the beginning that it's all anecdotal evidence, but that you've already decided what evidence you're willing to accept, because vegan fags are literally the definition of militant fags who base their entire ideology off of fake news.

vegan pussy smells because usually it is only hippie chicks that are vegans. i know this because i dated BRIEFLY a vegan from portland. nice hairy bush, but pungent poon. same with the pits.

Don't judge a book by it's dusty, musky cover.

no u! u shit!

this is my first post in this thread
look i felt attacked so i defended myself. i have no desire to filter through this shit and decide who was right so i'll consider it a wash. you can do with it what you want.

Carbs and liquor are vegan too, I think the real question is what diet produce’s least stank not vegan vs meat desu.

All pussy tastes like trash honestly

Don't presume to speak for the rest of us just because you entered this world with a bad taste in your mouth.

Even though I dislike the act of: "eating pussy/ass" due its cancer/disease factors from male to woman.
You 'people'/gays know that you can also get this 'cancer' from oral sex between guys?
Moral of the information:
Don't stick/eat your way without testing or knowing your partner is clean.
Enjoy your STDs otherwise.

shut up, nerd.

I've eaten out many girls, the best tasting one was a Roastie that are Cheetos and microwave meals. She has a slightly sweet taste to her. The most neutral I tasted drank lots of soda and mainly ate Spanish food. The worst was a vegan, but that was probably due to her poor hygiene and not her diet.

you. I like you

-t.Neet (Gay)
Oh wait that's what this website is full of, no need in pointing it out.

Be nice. Some people are prison gay. They literally cannot get any other form of physical or romantic affection.

Yes

You in WA, bro?

Key word here is woman.

Wish they could stop lurking this website and do something with their lives because staying here isn't helping (in fact worsening the situation).

She's so giddy her pussy would taste like nitrous oxide and her queefs would sound like giggles.

Differences in taste can also be due to a chicks time in her cycle, ya dumbos. Also, clean normal caginas will smell slightly of vinegar. Anything fishy or gross smelling when the chick is otherwise clean (like she didn’t just come back from the gym or skipped one shower) is a sign of bacteria or worse.

That being said, I think diet does contribute to taste/smell - although a very small amount. Not sure if it really is dependent on a lack of meat or not, I think it more has to do with an overall balanced diet. A vegan that doesn’t eat well probably won’t taste as great as a vegan that does and likewise for an omnivore.

brb pozzing myself

The only vegan pussy I have ever eaten was my sisters so I'll omit myself due to small sample size.

FUCK rawvana is so fucking fine.

yep. they tasted less fishy.

I only eat pussy for the taste