Subway: The fuck is your problem?

Ordered a Chicken Teriyaki sub today. Some bitch goes to pop it in the toaster without asking and I had to stop her immediately. I said I didn't want it toasted and she replied, "...But that's how it comes". I said I prefer the sub cold and she gave me the bitchiest look I've ever seen and said, "I've never seen someone order it not toasted before".

What's your deal, Subway? Seriously.

this is pasta, right

Pasta? This occurred no less than 2 hours ago. I'm still flabbergasted.

Going to subway, there's the problem

Make your own sandwich, retard.

I used to work at Subway. Every ingredient smells like literal farts when you first cut open the sealed bag they come in. Vegetables, meat, everything. On top of that, the ingredients that go into a footlong that they charged (at the time $5, might be closer to $7 these days) costs them less than 25 cents.

She has a point tho. I can understand wanting cold cuts cold but the teriyaki chicken should be warmed up. I bet you're the type of dude that gorges on macaroni salad. Fuckin disgusting.

she was completely in the right, you're majorly retarded

>Every ingredient smells like literal farts

That's because they pump in carbon monoxide into the wrap to keep the vegetables fresh, since oxygen will oxidize them. The "fart" smell you're detecting are trace amounts of sulfur. Sulfur is often mixed with CO2 since CO2 doesn't have an odor. The sulfur makes it easy to detect if there's a leak so emergency valves can be turned off.

>carbon monoxide

wut

Were you kind of a dick when you told her that you didn't want it toasted? If so, than it's your fault for getting a bitchy look. If she would ask another customer if they wanted a sub toasted that was supposed to be toasted they would look at her like a retard.

My exact words were, "Oh, sorry, I don't want it toasted."

CO2 is carbon dioxide. Carbon Monoxide is a deadly toxic gas produced from combustion and would probably not be pumped into bags of food.

You passive aggressive cunt. I bet you're so white and soyed that it hurts to look at you.

>apologizing
>to illegal immigrants

That was your first mistake.

I just ate some fried chicken. The breasts were juicy, and the buns were soft and warm. Afterwards, the division manager of Popeyes came up to my table and asked me how the meal was.I said I was satisfied, but the meal lacked a certain je ne sais quoi. He apologized profusely, and said he had something to show me that would make up for it.

He lead me to the back of the popeyes, to a room soaked from floor to ceiling in blood. In the center of it was a live horse, chained by all four legs to the structural supports of the warehouse like room. As I watched, employees of the popeyes cut large sections from the horse, which was whinneying and screaming in horror, the remaining sections of its body covered with festering sores and a froth of sweat.

The popeyes employees took the chunks of horseflesh and sliced them into pieces, then they rooted around through the bags of trash strewn around the room to find discarded chicken bones.

They quickly tenderized the meat with sledgehammers and fed it into a machine which formed the horsemeat around the bones, then they breaded and deepfried it.

I asked the division manager why he had led me back to this place, and he pointed at the steed's rump, the diseased asshole puckering rythmically with terror, squirting pus with each convulsion. "We're just about to use that section, would you like a crack at it first?"

I quickly unzipped my pants and wasted no time jamming my erect penis into the stallion's defenseless asshole. With each thrust, I donkey punched the horse in the back of the head, making it clench its ass even tighter. I came just as the horse died. I was delighted. Popeyes definitely went the extra mile to make me a satisfied customer.

Was that a yelp review?

How did your fist reach the back of the horse's head? Something doesn't add up...

I think you're mistaking confusion for bitchiness. Subway is trash enough without eating it cold too.

>less than 25 cents
Highly doubt that the profit margin would be that large, but it's not like some min-wage subway worker would actually have that kind of data

I was actually drinking buddies with the manager and the owners. That's what they told me. It's not really that farfetched when you think about the amount of bulk they must be buying in.

Was it a small horse or do you just have really long arms?

Both.

>they must be buying in
>must
So as a min-wage subway employee, you never learned how much of each ingredient that you handled on a daily basis was ordered per week, but you knew how much they cost? The profit margin isn't that big, btw

No as a minimum wage subway employee I actually didn't give a single fuck about the finances the owners and the manager dealt with. But at least once a week, we would share a bottle of whiskey and they let it slip that a single footlong doesn't even cost them a quarter.

This happened to me also, they used to just put the chicken in and leave the bread out, but recently they insists they have to toast the bread and chicken together its dumb

No way in hell it's 25 cents

Fair enough, maybe they wanted you think they were making more money than they were. Subway profit margins are not that large

FWIW, this particular store had a line out the door the majority of the day, and this was at least a decade ago.

I'm sure less busy locations don't pull quite those kinds of margins and don't order as many ingredients.

So maybe it has an inventory cost of .25, each sandwich sold still has to cover the myriad other expenses of running the business. These franchise businesses make less than a 10% margin. Still a sound investment

It costs more than .25 to make a subway sandwich

I'm reading a quora post that says the direct cost of a McDouble is $0.36, so you're right

The worse sandwich at any place that specializes in deli meat subs is a chicken sandwich

>Were you kind of a dick when you told her that you didn't want it toasted? If so, than it's your fault for getting a bitchy look. If she would ask another customer if they wanted a sub toasted that was supposed to be toasted they would look at her like a retard.

jesus, user... my sides

>thinks cow meat costs as much preservative fart mystery sandwich meat

Toasting is the only thing that even slightly redeems Subway's dog shit bread.

I considered that... does seem like there is more actual mass in the subway sandwich and variety of ingredients

Those ingredients come is MASSIVE bags. They are not "fresh" by any definition of the word. The bread is frozen. It takes maybe 20-30 minutes to have 100 loaves ready to serve.

>automatically assuming someone wants it toasted instead of asking
call district on that bitch so she can get retrained

>retrained
you mean deported?