Name a worse condiment

Name a worse condiment

>literally hfcs with brown food coloring

Your favorite one.

>not miracle whip

oh fuck of yelow mustard is godtier

This

Yeah, he's asking why would you post mayo as the worst when clearly Miracle whip is more disgusting.

Or this OP. While yellow mustard certainly isn't near the top of best mustards, there are much worse condiments.

I mean do you hate relish in general or just that brand? Because there are way worse brands of relish out there.

Dog feces would be a pretty bad one.

You all only pretend to understand bad, now this is an insult.

Almost all of them?
Ketchup, mayo, sweet relish, sweet BBQ sauces, ranch, and tons more.

this is literally white soy paste, anyone not doing their own coconut oil or whale grease and egg yolk mayo is literally a soygoy cuck

I don't like to use it and would never buy steak sauce, but I could tolerate the flavor. I mean, I don't gag or make a face when smelling or tasting it.

It's good for mustard-fried hamburgers. That's pretty much it.

Yes, because adding food coloring to Heinz relish makes it so much better.

Is this a good brand, or a bad brand? I'm looking for a good brand of relish, but can't seem to find one. I've been using the regular sweet relish for hotdogs, but I can't stand it anymore. The most recent relish I've tried is pic related, it's better but still not around what I want.

That’s not the point, it shouldn’t need to exist. It’s existence in andofitself is a culinay misnomer.

Agreed, but there are far worst condiments.

That seems sensible, I guess I’m quantifying “worst condiment” as “most evil”, but desu a world without a1 would be a better place.

Try adding a tiny dab of sweet relish to sliders or burgers. Adds the same effect as slices of pickle but is much less over powering.

I've eaten literally just yellow mustard on toast before. I love that shit.

fuck you, faggot

It really is shit.

>not buying plochmans

Marmite isn't a condiment though

>literally hfcs with brown food coloring
I bet you drink sparkling water all the time and eat organic foods only..

>So how do you want your condiment?
>Got anything that looks like someone threw up chunks of old cheese into a jar of mayonnaise?
>Say no more, family.

>drink sparkling water
whats wrong with this sugarboy?

I'm literally drinking san pellegrino right now.

I like it on burgers. Would never ruin a steak with it though.

Your mother's yeast sauce

Drinking that while taking cock in the ass, buttboi what are you gonna do afterwards, sit in some starbucks?