YUMMERS

YUMMERS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eYlXSTVjF90
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

tfw they've changed the recipe for these little mouthbursts of white cream. Also, they're 25% smaller for 25% more price. Fuck you, cadbury.

>i pay money to eat cum bombs designed for little kids

>inb4 80 posts of it was so good before they changed the recipe!

No it wasn't, it was exactly the same. You were just 8 and loved disgusting candy and didn't realize how shit the world was.

Why is it so hard to find the chocolate ones compared to the original and caramel versions?

Why was I able to taste a creamy mellow flavour in the filling when I was a kid? Now it just tastes like pure sugar.

Ridiculously sweet, would not eat

Because of Brexit ain't it lads

To bad you Amerilards can't buy these.

Nah it was taken over by Americans. They just did what they usually do, cut corners, maximise profit and remove quality.

The free market demands it. You can't halt progress.

fuck these.
they're like 1/2 the fucking size now and who knows the price, im sure its so high it creates an anal fissure just looking at it. i only buy these shits a week after easter when they are 75% off

tfw you will never hook up with a cute girl behind the desk for a cheeky Creme Egg

youtube.com/watch?v=eYlXSTVjF90

>tfw literally at every supermarket in usa

It really wasn't, you have either never tried the original ones or have no tastebuds

Just keep it out of America, thanks. We don't need your garbage on our shores.

I preferred these chocolate eggs I got one year with pudding or something inside them. I only ever had them once and can't remember much about them. They came with little plastic spoons.

they have been in america for years though
i remember eating them when i was a kid, i liked the caramel ones

You're right. I don't think I'd like them today if they tasted like they did originally, but there was definitely a time when there was a more unique flavour to them than viscous glucose.

Nice try, they were banned because of the plastic in them.Stay mag Amerilard.

how stupid are you user

>It can't be inflation, regulations, and all those taxes I love pushing on evil corporations, t-t-theyre just greedy!"

It's arguably the unofficial candy of Easter here lol

>actually defending an entity thats only goal is to make as much money off of you as possible

You're right user, I'm sure Cadbury does care about you.

I think you mean Kinder Eggs and those arent banned anymore. Bait?

Is it wrong to imagine the talents she must have now? I mean... she’s probably 40-50 by now.

wrong candy, faggot

>I think they care about me
Wrong, I know they'll screw me over in a heartbeat given a chance. That's what competition protects against. If Cadbury just rolls around in mountains of cash doing very little well then someone gladly comes in and undercuts them to get a piece of that easy money.

Unless the industry has been overregualted and created an impossible barrier of entry, usually advocated by people such as yourself. Then yeah, they can do whatever they want.

>then someone gladly comes in and undercuts them to get a piece of that easy money
That company gets bought out by the company that has mountains of cash to roll around in.