Caffeine free sips

So the doctor said my blood pressure and resting pulse are way through the roof, and gave me a list of things I need to avoid. Caffeine was one of them.

Of course, like many people I can't get through the day without at least one sip fix. What are some quality caffeine free sips I can indulge in?

Other urls found in this thread:

caffeineinformer.com/caffeine-content/monster-unleaded
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

LA Croix

just mix some powdered gatorade with sparkling water and a little lemon, orange and lime juice for that citrus sip flavor

Did he prescribe you any blood pressure medicine? If not, you better not touch anything with caffeine in it.

I've never seen this. How does it taste and feel?

I hope not to resort to fakes.

No, he said he'd monitor it for a couple of months and then decide what to do from there. I am cutting out the caffeine like he said.

make sure not to drink anything with guarana or other caffiene-containing plants in it as well

monster energy unleaded? it's just monster energy with no caffeine

caffeineinformer.com/caffeine-content/monster-unleaded

check that website it has a lot of sips you can compare

Awesome, thanks. I didn't know about this one and Monster is a very high quality brand. I'll definitely try it.

Chamomile tea

just stick to Water and V8 Spicy Low Sodium. If must venture into the soda world... here

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Sipboys 2018, the heart attack patients of 2019

That first sip of the day, could be your last.

I just bought a bottle of this yesterday to mix with my rum.

>can't have caffeine
>need an energy drink fix

If you crave caffeine then a caffeine-free drink won't satisfy that craving. Just do what your doctor says. Since he didn't prescribe anything that means you're young and he expects there's no medical reason your blood pressure should be high and that it'll go away on its own if you cut out some harmful shit.

Cut it out, get the doctor's okay, then go back to drinking far fewer sips than before.

t-t-the new S I P T H R E A D ?

Whoa. The final sip...

>all beef patty special sauce lettuce cheese pickles onions on a sesame seed... gun.

>sip
>caffeine free
Retard.

not what you want to hear, but start walking then take up jogging

at one point I got my heart rate so low an alarm went off when I was dozing off at the dr's

i love fried foods and blow now so all that progress is ruined but, yknow, it's within your control if you can spend the time and effort

depends on how much those sips are worth lol

oh yes, so high quality. the lamborghini of dog piss.

lol hopefully

nah the sips in this thread are for siplets

BRAAAAAAP

Ty for the armpit pic