?/10

?/10

meat
>8.5/10
everything else
>3/10 at best

The artichoke is only 3.5!?!?
How could i have steamed the artichoke to maybe an 8/10?

This is exactly what I was thinking. Pork chop doesn't look cooked all to hell, hopefully it's not well done but even if it is it was well seasoned, but what is up with the side? Mushrooms with what looks like a whole clove of garlic and maybe some potato? I honestly can't tell. Also -1 for the god damn glass of milk.

I cooked the pork chop with a bunch of garlic and then added the mushrooms towards the end. Garlic mushrooms are fucking delicious.

Cooked whole cloves of garlic are delicious and what’s wrong with milk? You one of them faggots or something?

I dunno user, I'm not gonna nay say and say that biting into a whole clove of cooked garlic isn't my thing, but why not mince it, along with some shallot and cook that with the mushrooms near the end, then deglaze with wine. Your going to infuse the shrooms with all that tasty goodness rather then having to actually cut into a clove. And yes I hate milk, it's one of my only food dislikes, if that makes me a milk faggot, so be it.

Mincing garlic make it taste stronger. This is because exposing the insode of the garlic to oxygen causes it to oxcide which makes it taste stronger, crushing the garlic does not expose as much of the inside of the garlic to air making it not taste as strong. mincing makes more surface area of the inside of the garlic, so more stronger garlic bite.

I disagree, yes if you chop the garlic your getting more surface coverage but that means your using it to flavour everything else, which is especially true with mushrooms. If your cooking whole cloves, even if your roasting, which yes will curb the bite, means you are biting into a whole clove, which is just going to be one big bite of pure garlic, regardless of what else is in the same bite.

>disagreeing with actual fact

The reason it tastes stronger when you mince it is because there is more surface area of the garlic oxidizing as opposed to just crushing it.
Use your google.

>mixing pork and millk
disgusting

>Artichoke, garlic mushrooms and delicious looking meat
It's a 7 or 8 imo

don't listen to the idiot saying your artichoke is somehow subpar. that guy probably doesn't understand even what it is, how it is prepared.

I rate your shit 7/10. I'd be higher, but you only have one real vegetable (mushrooms/garlic soaking up pan drippings don't count) and it's already fatty+dipping it in butter. balance your shit out, have some roasted carrots/parsnips or a salad or something. I'm not saying this for health nonsense, more that your meal is kinda onedimensional in it's fattiness. weed doesn't count as a vegetable either.

>what’s wrong with milk?
It's a useful ingredient, but a fucking stupid beverage, especially with a meal.

You unfuck yourself
Cut the stem so that it will sit flat in the bottom of a sauce pan, boil a small amount of water in said sauce pan, reduce to simmer, put the artichoke in and cover. Serve it upright in an appropriately sized bowl with another bowl of butter (salted or add a very small amount of salt) and lemon. For the love of god do not touch the top of the fucking artichoke, it looks like absolute shit, it's harder to hold, and there is absolutely no reason to do so unless you're a retarded child who can't figure out how to not grab the spines.

Mash potatoes look fucked but honestly it's so subjective I don't really care as long as you like them, milk is fine too. Make an actual side of some kind, and a sauce and you have a pretty fucking solid meal, you're already most of the way there just put in some more effort.

>For the love of god do not touch the top of the fucking artichoke

don't you have to cut off part of the top due to those sharp ass spiny things at the tops of the petals/leaves? OP kinda cut off too much it looks like.

meat is murder/10

DUDE

Try actually reading for once.
>there is absolutely no reason to do so unless you're a retarded child who can't figure out how to not grab the spines.

The leaves themselves are also different lengths, so it's impossible to cut them correctly in one cut, the easiest way to do it is to trim them with scissors, and use a very sharp knife to cut the tips off of the topmost section of leaves, but again, there is actually no reason to do so, and plenty reason not to.

>a buh buh when I ordered an artichoke at a restaurant they cut the tips
Restaurants need to cater to the lowest common denominator, i.e. people who complain about artichokes.

you're right, i cop to it, I only half read your post. fine, cool, agree.

using scissors seems pretty ideal.

>milk out of a kids glass with dinner
how much of a man-child could one be?

SELL ME BUD
SELL ME BUD
SELL ME BUD
SELL ME BUD