Going to McDonald's, you guys want anything?

going to McDonald's, you guys want anything?

I'll be there in about 10 minutes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5sw2OvIgoO8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Grand Mac
Large Shamrock Shake
and of course a McChicken

2 McChicken
Large Fry
Cheeseburger Happy Meal, girl toy
Medium Cola, no ice
Apple Pie for the road

Not from that shit-hole I don't, I know how to cook

some schez sauce, some mcnuggs, a mcgangbang and a sweet tea, my nig.

For me, a McChicken

20 piece McNuggets
Large fries
Coca cola

How do I order the regular Big Mac to taste as good and substantial as the Grand Mac? I never want the whole thing but I do want the taste. Something about it is way better. Still not as good as the Super Big Boy but near it.

Get me one McChicken, and one double quarter pounder, one large fry

Yeah, for you to head on over to /b/ with the rest of the trash and stay there

One S P I C Y please

I'll take 7 hash browns, extra salt and ketchup.

no drink, and nothing else.

See if they have any szechuan sauce left, that shit is fire, just get me 20 nuggers with it.

>one large fry

Why does it look like someone punched it?

Tell 'em Wolf sent ya and he wants the reg.

3 McChickens
That's it

Two mcdoubles
Two mcchickens
Large fries
In fact, that's what I'm getting myself after I leave work tonight.

Yeah man ill have 4 mc doubles and a big mac heres a 20 and can i have the reciept please?

Cool bro, grab me a McFlurry (oreo), a large Fry, Buttermilk biscuits with a small Coke, a sixer nugget, a niner nugget, a large Fry, small Diet Coke, a medium Diet Coke, two Big Macs, two little Macs, a large Fry, two small Diet Cokes, Jr. Whopper, regular Whopper, half an apple pie, plus one of everything on the left side of the menu.

Thanks bro, just let me know how much it is.

OOH OOH OOH OOH OOH OOOoh OOH OOH Ooooohhh hhoooOOO! Carl what do ya want? Ey I'll take a number 9. Carl what do ya want? Take a number 9. OOOH Carl, you gotta eat to keep your strength up man. Fatboy.. Gimme number 9, just like his. Just like his, just number 9 Lemme get a 6, lemme get a 6 with extra dip, dip, dip... (I'll have) Two number 9's, number 9 LARGE Number 6, extra dip Number 7, Number 45's One with cheese, one with cheese.. A number 6, extra dip, extra dip, ex- extra dip. Two number 9's, extra dip extra dip, ex- extra dip cheese. And a LARGE soda. AAAAAH, Smoke you full of shit, Smoke you full of shit. YEEEAAAAH Right, let's eat. Right, right, right, let's eat. Right, right, right, let's eat. Right, right, right.. Ey, don't we have, beef around here? (beef around here) Been getting beef around here? I can't stand cold cheese Unlike you, I ain't never ate from a trash can.. (Aaaaah) HA HA HA HA HA, HA HA HA HA HA, Ooh shit, trash can BI BI BI BITCH, HA HA HA HA HA, Trash can bitch :D OOH OOH OOH OOH OOH OOohh OOH OOH OOOoooh hoooOOO! (OOH OOH..) A number 6, extra dip Extra dip, ex- extra dip. Two number 9's, extra dip Extra dip, ex- extra dip. Aay aay aay aay look! Kilo Tray scoping us out! DAMN Ryder JINX, you're.. JINX. Shit, them motherfuckers headed to the hood! Headed to the hood! DRIVE-BY, bitch :) Ayayyyayay, ow motherfucker, my Carl!

My brother works at McDonald's.

He told me that when he gets special orders, like when someone orders an extra bun for their McDouble burger instead of just buying a fucking BigMac. He punches the sandwich as hard as he can and still gives it to the front to serve.

Soft serve

>went to mcnuggets on monday
>want to try me some of that tasty meme sauce
>ask for 10 piece mctendies (nuggets)
>ask for meme sauce
>axe for medium shamrock mint delicious shake
>never heard of memsauce
>we dont serve mint yumness
>order some honey mustard dip instead
>its terrible
>hopes dashed
>cry for days then greentext about it

for me its the french quarter pounder

6 cheeseburgers. No soda.

Fuck off out of my thread, weeb.

>days pass
>shit out ten perfectly formed yellow baby chickens
the fuck?

anime website

2 sausage mcgriddles, no egg or cheese
2 apple pies
Medium vanilla milkshake
Thanks desu

Cos I punched it.

Any problem, bag'o'fag?

a sack of cheesebugers. no mustard

I'll take a 20 piece mcchicken and one classic chicken sandwich. Appreciate it, you glorious winged faggot

15 double cheeseburgers, 3 large fries, an apple pie, and a coffee.

McDouble, Small Fries, 4 Pc Nuggets. I got water at home. Feels good being able to get full on such a small amount of food for so cheap. That's what I get for being a skeleton.

tell them to fix the ice cream machine.

youtube.com/watch?v=5sw2OvIgoO8

o shit bro get me a mcburger

Gimme a medium chicken legend meal, spicy mayo no lettuce

>some schez sauce, some mcnuggs, a mcgangbang and a sweet tea, my nig.
>schez sauce
They're out of your meme sauce, doc.