Stinky Tofu

Yo wassup co/ck/s

So as a lover of all things fermented I have been itching to try stinky tofu. Not having any restaurants around me that make it, I went to my asian market and was lucky enough to find a jar of picrelated.
Question is, how do I prepare it? do I just eat it out of the jar? stir fry it? in a soup? Help me out here boys

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Where-does-stinky-tofu-come-from
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9839524
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>inb4 the soyboyposter SJWs from /pol/ show up

lol oh dear

t. butthurt lefty mad that /pol/ memes are accurate with regard to you?

That's exactly what an SJW would say.

OP here. I am a girl (male) so I have very little regard for how much soy i ingest

You should though.

really? fuck that sucks. I love tofu

is there any data on how much soy it takes to start fucking things up like that?

but user its 2018, that 2017 study is out of date and tainted by the establishments overwhelming right-wing political bias

i've always had it deep fried, according to this quara link the jarred kind you have is a bit different and should be treated differently, good luck

quora.com/Where-does-stinky-tofu-come-from

kek.

wtf i love soy now

I can't think of stinky tofu and not think of back when I watched wreckless eating

london

Except this was from 1998.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9839524

Directly quoted from the results section

>The changes for each hormone between the two groups were not statistically significantly different.

DELETE THIS

Have you tried it yet? Even if fermentation is your thing, that shit is straight up vile.

It's used to make something called "Dead Body Soup". Do your own research to find out why.

fermenting some thai chilis and cucumbers

Borrow the Fuchsia Dunlop books from your local library. She has written recipe books of Chinese cuisine by region (Sichuan, Hunan, Jiangnan).

you'll die of sodium overdose before anything soy related from smelly tofu

Well, that is exactly how you derail a thread before it's even begun.