Wtf ck

Wtf ck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DrWgzmRsjXc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You can actually eat cattails.

"The lower parts of the leaves can be used in a salad; the young stems can be eaten raw or boiled; the young flowers (cattails) can be roasted. Yellow pollen (appears mid-summer) of the cattail can be added to pancakes for added nutrients. Shake the pollen into a paper bag and use it as a thickener in soups and stews or mix it with flour for some great tasting bread. The root can be dried and pounded to make nutritious flour. Young shoots can be prepared like asparagus but requires longer cooking time to make them tender. Added to soup towards the end of cooking, they retain a refreshing crunchiness. They're superb in stir-fry dishes and excellent in virtually any context."

One bump and I will recreate this picture... Got some cattails in my neighbors yard

Do it

2nd bump. Hit me.

Incoming. Phone is at 4% gotta charge up first

absolute fag

It's been 6 minutes. Let him charge his phone, man

Cooking hacks.

Today at work I found some Wild Corndogs growing in their natural habitat. This was real exciting for me as I have never picked fresh corndogs before, but I have no idea how to tell when they are ripe as they tasted horrible no matter how much mustard I put on them

What was the purpose of this post

To deliver. Now come find me.

One interesting thing I remember learning about cattails is that the different parts are all ready to eat at different times of the year. Because of that there's always something edible you can get from it in any season.

Nice

>10212575 is correct. The point was to deliver. The world now has two cattail mustard pictures

Yeah I'm retarded sorry

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

>passenger seat
>discount skater shoes
oh boy
did you make your mom drive you down to the creek so you can put mustard on a fucking cattail?

I am proud of you.

god I wish that was me

Maybe one day, user. You just have to believe in yourself and try your very best.

Like that frog in the corner,senpai.

Just had some corndogs. Pretty good!
youtu.be/DrWgzmRsjXc

You have to boil them first idiot.

I got into the passengers seat of my Acura TL because the original pic was taken from a similar position.

The shoes are pic related, not suitable for skating. Go project into a mirror you 2d faggot

Got drunk and forgot the pic

Cursed image

Look at your dry brown stalk compared to the healthy bright green one in the original. It's clearly well past ripe. It's obvious from the white hairs it was already starting to go to seed for next year's corndog crop. You'll probably be fine, but I hope you have the number of a nearby clinic handy in case.

DO IT FAGGIT

We did it reddit, put me in the screencap.

God bless you user.

those aren't skate shoes retard

this

>Didn't even take a bite out of it.

Don't you gotta worry about if they're in a shitty polluted swamp or something?

You're outta yer mind buddy I don't even have a dozer and I don't do dirtwork

Typical europoors, don't even know about wild corn dogs.

FUXING CHERRIES CUNT!!!!!