Gamer Fuel Thread? Mine is some cashews + Dr pepper. You cant beat cashers or dr pepper

Gamer Fuel Thread? Mine is some cashews + Dr pepper. You cant beat cashers or dr pepper

>You cant beat cashers
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's illegal.

a big fat joint.

Macadamia nuts and la Croix, senpai.

Hot fries + Coke.

What is gamer fuel?
Like are you asking what meal I like to make if I want to have something easy to eat while playing?

Nice. Im a Dr Pepper guy myself.

Recently, i been really enjoying this one though.

If Im actually being disgusting I get the Mountain Dew Code Red or Blue with some share size skittles in the purple bag

I have Dr. Pepper with lunch everyday, and even more since I quit drinking
I really like Mr. Pibb for Coke products though

>eating junkfood

Any of you boys have experience with Diet Dr Pepper? I've been drinking Coke Zero since I dropped calorie filled drinks but don't want to tarnish the fantastic taste of Dr Pepper

>cashews
A man of taste, I see.

Am I the only one who thinks diet sodas taste better?

Like the regular versions are actually too sweet and taste bad. Just look at fucking pic related. One bottle you get at the checkout.

Its alright and you kinda develop a taste for it
Initially you will just sip and it will taste like you bought a slightly off Dr. Pepper
Almost like its flat but you can tell thats not the case

Probably. I think diet versions have less of the sweet I like. Maybe you are just less sensitive, or is it too sensitive? Either way seems like you like sweets less than the fat fucks here such as myself.

This thread is ironic, right? I mean
>gamer fuel
it's ironic and I'm a newfag, right?

Thanks a lot, pal.
I'll definitely pick some up.

Mountain Dew Livewire+Vodka, and chips of varying varieties.

Plenty of people do
But many just get addicted to the ingredients in diet and are fatties just drinking two liter of diet

Just tell us what you like to eat during games. maybe we can gets the motivation to try new stuff.

Usually just a soda, Dr. Pepper or Mountain Dew being my preferences. When a big game comes out, I'll usually get some Arby's before I sit down to play since they have Game Fuel on tap

No.

I don't like sweets and hate the taste of HFCS. Diet is fine for me.

Yeah it might be that I just dislike sweets a bit less than everyone else. Or it might be the corn syrup.

I still fucking love baked good like brownies though, especially the cosmic brownies.

Every single part of your post is abhorrent.
Congrats I guess. Have a (You).

Oh look! You decided to use thesaurus.com and find a smart sounding synonym.

These, rolled in some habanero powder or smeared with vegemite. Fucking amazing.

For hot drinks it's either milk tea (no sugar) or that Mexican hot chocolate that comes in a fat tablet. For cold drinks it's either Fresca or ice water.

This man knows

is there anything you can snack on while playing games that won't get your hands covered in shit?
>water
>green tea
>coffee
>if soda; Dr. Pepper or Cherry Coke

Depends on the specific soda. Some taste better but most taste really fucking weird.

Took a break from MHW for some nuggies and meme sauce.

Diet root beer tastes exactly the same as regular.

Diet coke tastes like shit.

>Szechuan
>That ingredient list
Every
Single
Fucking
Time

>soybeans
that explain everything....

Dr. pepper is literally awful

Contains:

popcorn chicken, tastes better than anything you can get in a bag and they have much less grease than actual chicken nuggets.

fuck you

Just use a fork if you're concerned.

get fucked kid

I've never been more offended by a brand of soda

it tastes like fucking cherry medicine, it's trash in a bottle wow

it's just my opinion bro heim

Water and coffee.

I had a guy one time tell me he drinks like 5-6 two liters of diet coke each week, even told me it was like a drug for him. Looked like he was in his 50's. Actually I see more people buying coke zero than diet coke nowadays. Regular coke still sells a ton though, but people buy the diet versions a lot more now.

or chop sticks. I use those for hot cheetos

It really is just the most generic teriyaki dipping sauce you can imagine. Not bad, mind you, but not as good as sweet & sour.

Tendies + mountain dew. When i scream tendews my mummy knows i am out and gets me more

I like to take one fresh mug of coffee and one ice-cold glass of water so I can self-regulate my temperature as I feel like it.

Well what soda do you drink mr amazing man man of taste?

Well its was literally made in a drug store as a cherry soda
But I guess you are opposed to flavor and just want to drink acid from a coke bottle

Yeah, but who goes
>Hmmm, what sauce is most indicative of sichuan cuisine?
>I know, mass produced shitty teriyaki. Fucking of course.

Say what you want about artificial sugar giving cancer and shit, but 6 liters of carbonated anything a week HAS to be tearing his stomach apart.

I realize it's a mistake to take anything from Rick and Morty seriously, but that sauce has no fucking flavor. If it wasn't good, I was hoping it would at least be so bad I could complain about it or just alright, but nothing to write home about

Mike?

A small bag of almonds and some Coca-cola with ice

That's a common as shit name, but I'm going to assume you're talking to me directly. What's up my dude.

That's because proper Sichuan cuisine is infamous for being unbearably hot even in China and Americans couldn't handle it.

I'm a real man, I only drink water and eat celery.
>mfw people eat and drink foods they enjoy

Honestly, my favorite thing is probably pot roast. Yeah, it's nothing easy or something I can just open a bag of and chow down on. But what I love to do on a Saturday is to wake up early in the morning and get a roast going in the slow cooker. Then when I'm ready for dinner in the evening while I'm playing a game, all I have to do is make some potatoes, head of roasted garlic and a salad and I've got a fucking awesome meal. Pic related, it's a super easy recipe to make as well. I don't really like snacking on stuff like chips and nuts, though I do like some M&S or fudge stripe cookies to feed my sweet tooth occasionally.

...Do meals count as gamer fuel?

root bear is good and cream soda are the best ones and dr pepper is bottom tier objectively speaking lol

i piss after every round of vidya

>I've never been more offended by a brand of soda
I have never been offended by a brand of soda
>it tastes like fucking cherry medicine,
I agree but I like it
>it's trash in a bottle wow
Fuck you it's not
>it's just my opinion bro heim
I respect it

Mixed nuts, chips and salsa, hot fries, water, root beer. Some mix of the above. Or my meal if I'm making burritos or something easy.

As a non-obese European gentleman, and not as a hamplanet American, I only drink water and eat ice chips and poppy seeds when I play the games the government has approved for me to play.

Enjoy diabetes and being slaves to capitalism, arseholes

>ice chips
What?

>>I've never been more offended by a brand of soda
>I have never been offended by a brand of soda
Some soda is objectively good/bad but Dr. Proper is just preference, some people can't handle the bite.

>>it tastes like fucking cherry medicine,
>I agree but I like it
I disagree, it doesn't taste like medicine at all and I think youre fucked.
>>it's trash in a bottle wow
>Fuck you it's not
Fuck that guy
>>it's just my opinion bro heim
>I respect it
I don't, I think he's blatantly wrong maurauding around some low-tier opinions like he isn't legit retarded

milk + caramel/honey dr korners

Chili coated peanuts are better.

You get used to it pretty quickly. You can even get used to it if you spend a week or two there.
t. Someone who lived in Chengdu for 2 years.

Back when I ate whatever I felt like, it was Brisk Tea and some Corn Nuts. Shit was cash.

>pot roast

OH BOY! That so happens to be the meat that I have most delight in feasting upon!

Some good ol’ milk and Milka Oreo chocolate.

>cream soda
gross, rootbeer is god tier though

>Pot roast
>Not easy
>Literally associated with uni students and people who work long shifts since it's a super easy way to get a good meal

Frozen bits of ice. No calories. Free, and available to everyone, no matter their socioeconomic status.

Post roast is like laundry in that it's not difficult at all but it takes a lot of waiting.

>post roast

okay

I also got these mint chocolates that taste like shit but they're only $15/100mg.

beef ramen + tea

>Paid $15 for something that taste like shit

Kek

>He bought a freezer
>Not just chipping the ice off the sides of the supermarket freezers and eating them

Sometimes there's even a little meat juice, for a bit of protein. But sure, pay the Bosch or Electrolux Jew you cuck

what are those peppers called?

I have no idea what this is referencing. But, nice.

Yeah it's not hard to make or anything, it's just not something like chips where you can pop open a bag and chow down. As the other user said, mostly waiting.

D U D E

looks like they have THC in them tho

They look like pepperachini to me, friend

HYDRO STORM

You socially stunted ugly losers that get butthurt every time someone mentions weed can actually murder yourselves in real life.

They're called pepperoncini peppers. If you're interested the recipe is called Mississippi Pot Roast, it's super easy to make. The only thing I'd change about the recipe is to dredge the roast in peppered flour and brown it in a pan before slow cooking.

WEED

LMAO

I use a pen, but this.

mocha chocolate or caramel frappe and I make them at home

nothing wrong with that, sounds good actually. with some peppers and placed between some kaiser rolls.. so good

ty. I've been wondering that for awhile now.
Your roast does look good.

:3

You fat fucks made me hungry, nuggets from McDs or BK?