Can i get a fry bro

can i get a fry bro

no

I'm going to chop that pink hand off, no racis

it just looks really porky.

I didn’t order fries.

>>/b/

Yes you can, and I can take the safety off my open carry sidearm.

Yes, because you have asked politely instead of greedily reaching over and taking fries without warning.

y-you too

>not sharing cheap greasy fries with your friend
How shitty could you be. They're potato sticks for Christ's sake

>he uses the safety on his sidearm
idiot

>open carry
Fucking fag

>safety on a defensive firearm
>open carrying
Could you be more of a faggot?

can i pinch your nipple sis

Where did you get these, and how?

>oh no i'm incapable of training myself to flip off a safety when drawing

>Glock

'sup patrician

>Open carry

did you pay for this? no? you can give me 2 cents per fry. dipping sauce is 5 cents per dip

It's just another action that can fail. And yes you can train. But training at a range to do it is completely different than when your adrenaline is pumping knowing that you could die if you make a single mistake in how you defend yourself. There is no reason to ever have an external safety on a firearm. If you are that retarded that you need to cuck your gun because you can't keep your finger off the trigger, maybe owning guns isn't for you.

and who said moslems weren't violent savages

stop making this thread

>not liking pork

get necked, bosniak

op here, do other people make this thread? i havn't been around Veeky Forums much in the last couple of years

you can train to not shoot yourself when drawing, but you can't train yourself to flip off a safety?

Easy to say when your glawk has such a shitty trigger

Lurk more faget

Can't shoot yourself while drawing if your finger is off the trigger. The act of disengaging a safety is the same thing as racking a slide. It's not muscle memory. It takes a conscientious act to do both of those things, and in the heat of the moment there is a good chance you will forget to do it. I've seen pro shooters in competitions draw and go to fire only to realize they didn't disengage the safety on their 1911, even though they are the same fudds to preach about how you can train to disengage the safety while drawing. An external safety offers nothing but placebo. Get a gun with a trigger safety, like a Glock or M&p. They won't go off unless that trigger is depressed. You can drop the gun off of a skyscraper and it won't go off. Learn to practice the rules of safely handling a gun, like not putting your finger in the trigger guard until you have your sights on target. When you need to use your gun, all you need to do is draw and fire. Seconds mean everything when defending your life. If you don't disengage your safety or rack the slide there is a very high chance you will lose.
t.Chl instructor

t.babb who doesn't know how to shoot striker fired triggers and blames his gun when he shoots 10 inch groups at 10 yards

i'm just happy to know i started a meme

count on me dude!

>mint general
Tits or gtfo

I got 2 rolls for $15 each. My preferred is Siberia or Odyns.

>Just gonna grab a tendie real quick, bro

A firearm not being drop-safe otherwise is a pretty fucking good reason for a safety. They should also be present on weapons used to instruct those unfamiliar with guns (especially children) to reduce the chance of a mishap.

OK, but remember it's on loan. I want it back when your done with it.

What modern firearms aren't drop safe unless a manual safety is engaged? And I also disagree with the last statement. I was raised on a .22 single shot rifle that had no safety. I was taught gun safety before I ever got to shoot. I was given a 20 gauge shotgun at age 12 and I used to go out by myself with it on our property to plink around. Modern kids that might not be a good idea, but back when I was a kid they weren't shoving adderal down every kid's throat and telling them that guns are evil and only crazy people have them

you are a cannibal

get the fuck out of my face you disgusting nigger

Lifetime achievement? Good4u.

>you can remember to draw with your finger off the trigger
>but you can't remember to flick off a safety
i don't doubt you've seen pro shooters forget to disengage a safety, just as i don't doubt that there are people who nd into their legs

Striker fired is for larping fags

>What modern firearms aren't drop safe unless a manual safety is engaged?
The modernity or lack thereof of a given firearm is not a parameter of this discussion.

>And I also disagree with the last statement. I was raised on a .22 single shot rifle that had no safety. I was taught gun safety before I ever got to shoot. I was given a 20 gauge shotgun at age 12 and I used to go out by myself with it on our property to plink around. Modern kids that might not be a good idea, but back when I was a kid they weren't shoving adderal down every kid's throat and telling them that guns are evil and only crazy people have them
That's a non-argument and probably a fallacy to boot.

If he wanted fries. He should have ordered them.

You literally can't draw with your finger on the trigger unless you're some nigger or spic carrying without a holster, you complete retard. People nd because after they draw their finger goes right to the trigger because they were never taught gun safety.
Yeah, because I really want a 13 pound trigger pull with an inch of travel for my first shot, you know, the one that matters the most. You sa/da fags need to be gassed

You're the one with no arguments. You stated the reason for having a safety was to make them drop safe. I asked what modern guns aren't drop safe unless a safety is engaged. That was the discussion. And for the latter, if you teach kids to respect the firearm and ingrain into them the rules of safe handling and firing they won't need a safety on it because they would know to keep their finger off the trigger until they have their sights aligned on the target.

>Yeah, because I really want a 13 pound trigger pull with an inch of travel for my first shot
Great description of a glock trigger

>you can't mess up and accidentally shoot yourself if you train
>but you might mess up and not disengage your safety even if you train

1/4 of an inch of travel to a solid wall, then a 6 pound break and a 1/4 inch reset. Now take a da/sa trigger. One inch of gritty 10-13 pound travel with no wall, into a half inch reset and then a half inch 4-7 pound pull with no wall and no clean break.

I have never once in my over 12,000 hours teaching and shooting put my finger on the trigger when I wasn't on target or while drawing. Let's just say the same people that would nd with no safety would forget to disengage the safety if they ever needed to shoot. You can look into logs from infantry reports in desert storm. Grunts under fire unable to return fire because they didn't disengage the safety on their rifles. That's why currently it's optional and not mandatory to have the safety on your rifle engaged.

then carrying without a manual safety works for you, just as carrying with a manual safety works for other people
it's all personal preference

>You're the one with no arguments. You stated the reason for having a safety was to make them drop safe. I asked what modern guns aren't drop safe unless a safety is engaged. That was the discussion.
There was no temporal aspect whatsoever to my argument.

>And for the latter, if you teach kids to respect the firearm and ingrain into them the rules of safe handling and firing they won't need a safety on it because they would know to keep their finger off the trigger until they have their sights aligned on the target.
Why rely exclusively on the discipline of a child (or anyone similarly inexperienced) to prevent potential grievous bodily harm or even death when a simple mechanical safety can be employed as well?

>Why rely exclusively on the discipline of a child (or anyone similarly inexperienced) to prevent potential grievous bodily harm or even death when a simple mechanical safety can be employed as well?
You shouldn't be handing a gun to a non-disciplined child in the first place. Teach them gun safety when they are little. Get them a bb gun to practice with when they are around 9. After they have shown that they can learn and put to use what you taught them, teach them to use a real gun under strict supervision. I grew up going out on my own with my shotgun, but that was after hundreds of hours of shooting under the watchful eye of my grandpa who would belt you if you did something unsafe. It was almost a right of passage when I received my shotgun and was allowed to go out on my own.

Yes, but there's still no reason to not have an external safety to guard against the unexpected. Nobody is perfectly diligent and although the chances of a mishap occurring to a responsible gun owner are extremely low, there is no argument in principle against having an external safety on a firearm whose functionality would not be harmed by it. A safety on a weapon carried for self-defense is a liability more often than not but on guns not intended or used for that role a safety is always desirable in principle.

We'll agree to disagree I guess.

>Can a nigga borrow a french fry?

Owning a gun is niggerish

Maybe if you're gay

Of course!

>no I'm just kidding, put the fries in the fucking bag cunt.

sure :)

Pink skin looks gross, reminds me of " We Wuz Aryans" trailer trash rednecks.

better than brown skin in all accounts. reminds me of shit niggers.

Pigskin on the defensive.

its fine if its the straight guy I have a crush on.

he can eat all the fries and half of my burger if he wants.

shitskin on the offense

Cute. '='...