For me, it's American-Chinese food

For me, it's American-Chinese food

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Secret-Aardvark-Habanero-Sauce/dp/B00AIR3Q38/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1519780622&sr=8-1&keywords=aardvark sauce
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck me for being a pleb, but there's nothing better better than greasy mall bourbon chicken on a bed lo-mein that's been under the heating lamp for 30 minutes.

I'm 28 have have never been to a Chinese buffet in my life. I've obviously had take out and delivery plenty of times, but I've never had the buffet experience.

Fuck me, that's my weakness

It's not worth it, I only go to chinese Buffets because it's about three blocks away from my home and it's really cheap than taking, take out.

The patrician's guilty pleasure

If only they had ‘vark sauce.

What is vark sauce? I noticed it mentioned in some threads, looked it up and it just brought me back to Veeky Forums

amazon.com/Secret-Aardvark-Habanero-Sauce/dp/B00AIR3Q38/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1519780622&sr=8-1&keywords=aardvark sauce

>What is 'vark sauce?
The hot meme of the month. Secret Aardvark hot sauce. People post it everywhere because apparently liking it makes you a liberal or some shit.

Kinda want to try it now, how's it?

Soylicious

Wouldn't know never had it. I've been told it's more like sriracha than a normal hot sauce. I'll give it a try one day maybe, but I'm not a fan of sriracha so I'm not really in a hurry.

Why is it soy, what famous person does Veeky Forums hate that likes it?

It's sriracha 2.0 but 8x the price.

Like how building MUH GAMING PC is an engagement ring for guys!

It's a Veeky Forums meme that eating soy makes you feminine. Hence why soyboy has become the go to insult for people who aren't funny or clever enough to think of a decent insult. It's like how for about a year the word cuck basically meant "anyone who disagrees with me."

Or if you're asking why the sauce=soy it's because its from Portland and has a cute cartoon Aardvark on the front. That's about it. People will say they hate it because of the shills but this board is too slow and too retarded for a company to actually shill here.

ITT: soy boy cucks and jews

>2018, he's still going to Panda Express...
Seriously you're better off getting a lunch special and not once have i ever had fresh panda express. Their rice game is whack

this. they hate being memed on so much

I actually never stepped into a Panda Express, there's just so many other Chinese food stores in the city.

I just think it's pretty boring when the only response anyone can come up with in an argument is to call them a soyboy. It's like how the faggots on tumblr call everyone who disagrees with them a nazi. It takes the fun out of arguing.

American Chinese food is shit

>deep-fried proteins slathered in salty, sugary sauces.

NYC style chinese is the best chinese out there.

Can I can't get enough of it

Lo Mein > Fried Rice

For me, it’s general tsos

i love the chicken on a stick

If you want to see the absolute lowest that humanity has to offer then go to a buffet. Watch as the 400lb wheel chair bound fat fucks go and shovel their fourth 3000 calorite plate AND get dessert.

I remember being a kid and any time we went, I had to get two things; the chicken teriyaki, and the vegetable fried rice which I then fucking drowned in soy(boi) sauce. Probably got some fried shrimp after that, and a piece if cheesy garlic bread (always seemed out of place). Yeah, my taste was shit, but I was a kid. I don't know how I handled all that salt in the rice back then, but I have fond memories of it.

I know it's absolutely god awful for you but it was without a doubt my guilty pleasure, and after 10 years of living in a place without american-style chinese buffets at all, I miss it tremendously. I still remember exactly what it smells like.

that paragraph alone made me feel sad, thanks for the warning.

I also loved the taste of salt from stuff like soy. I remember drowning my pizza in salt.

SERGEANT MAJOR TSOS

Aj, yes, piss boiled eggs are such a delicacy!

only thing i usually eat is the rice,Chinese sugar doughnut things, and sesame chicken.