How does a human get this severely out of control of themselves?

How does a human get this severely out of control of themselves?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=atKPk00q1G8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's a mix of depression and over-excited dopamine receptors. We all feel good when we eat tasty food, but if food is the only thing in your life making you happy, you use it as an emotional crutch. Like Fat Bastard said, "I'm sad because i eat, and i eat because i'm sad."

Me doing nangs

fucked up insulin, depression, and sugar addiction

I honestly wish I could just stop giving a fuck enough to be fat. Food is the only thing I enjoy but I have to constantly restrain myself to stay thin.

Judging by my stepdad and their family it’s a stress thing as much as pleasure. They hate their jobs and their day to day lives so food becomes a reward at the end of the day. Also some of them are in their 60s and don’t even have diabetes at over 300 lbs. (none of them are over 5’9.)

The thought of giving up their one and only vice in life is too much so they just keep on trying to escape the pain of life

Civilization, the highest and final stage of culture, is when a people's vices come out. Western culture was based on the idea of infinity, so it is only natural that our vice is an excess of everything

shit. Boogie let himself go after his wife left him for that Wakanda, huh?

Ignorance. Comfort.

t. Fatty trying to undo years of over eating by actually paying attention to what I cram in my mouth.

A part of me envies them. I count every calorie I take in and eat clean 360 days of the year. I'm fit but miserable. I really wish I could just gorge on unhealthy food until I died

post body

When they're THAT big it's pretty much by definition mental illness. Often paired with low IQ and/or poor education.

It's not just about looking like a fat slob, though.
It comes with being winded from the tiniest effort, heartburn, aching joints... They may not talk about it or even be willing to admit it but these people are miserable.

The same way it happens to any addict. Eating food and drinking booze are the only activities that give me a reason to keep going, and it has always been this way.

with a hairline like that he was never going to be attractive anyway

What makes you think he's out of control? Maybe he carefully weighed the advantages and disadvantages of pouring aerated fat and sugar down his gullet and decided that it was a good idea for him.

There's nothing inherently wrong with being fat. The problem is when fatties think they deserve to be treated with the same respect as healthy people and when they become a burden on our healthcare system. As long as they are honest with themselves and commit seppuku before their second triple bypass, we should be cool with them.

It’s weird. I eat so much better and more delicious food now that I’m cutting than I did to get fat.

>la creatura

That's a guy?

It's baffling that people like you can't find a healthy medium. I'm sure you're one of those people who if they eat an oreo say "fuck it, better eat a whole sleeve now".

I'm either 100% in control or a 100% out of control. If I eat even a bite of something not in my preplanned calorie budget I'm officially out of control, so the day is lost. My rational mind takes a backseat and I'm taken over by an irrational compulsion to eat until I'm in physical pain from my stomach stretching. Even if I don't want to keep eating, I can't stop until the day ends and I "reset".

man, that's a lady

After a certain BMI it stops mattering

I'm exactly that way, I can't find a healthy medium, can't be "normal". years of doing heroin and oxy destroyed my brain. I'm clean off that for a few years, but still binge eat. If I could cold turkey food, I would.

I'm basically like 2 weeks healthy, clean, sane eating, 2-4 days binge eating utter garbage. rinse and repeat.

who here /fatbecausehteylovecooking/

literally used to just make meals all day and eat, so much fun bros.

Jesus Christ I honestly thought I was the only one. IT's dumb flawed logic but I fucking do it anyway, I'm on a keto no carb diet so if I even eat a small amount of carbs I just think "fuck it" I've already broken my diet I may as well stuff my face full of carbs, I'm normally not even fucking hungry I just feel like it's something I should do.

stupid reddit faggot

Talk to your doctor about depression. It can make everything you used to enjoy seem hollow and unrewarding. Antidepressants can work wonders user, though it might take some time to find one that works well for you.

They are American, Mexican or British

>Like Fat Bastard said, "I'm sad because i eat, and i eat because i'm sad."
The correct quote is "I eat because I'm unhappy, and I'm unhappy because I eat" but you got the point across.

>It comes with being winded from the tiniest effort, heartburn, aching joints
>heartburn

Now hold on a minute, heartburn doesn't only happen when you're fat. I'm in really good shape and I still get heartburn fairly often. The god damn sphincter muscle that's supposed to close off my stomach from my throat is a weak fuck and doesn't do its job when I'm laying down, sometimes.

I wish being lean meant you never got heartburn D:

>How does a human get this severely out of control of themselves?

Because there are other humans who love fatties and will tell the fatties to keep eating all they want.

Jesus Christ, does that woman actually think that her fat flabs hanging over her shorts is actually attractive?

T H I C C x 2

H

I

C

C

x

Her body her choice!
Fat is beautiful you literal fascist!

I'm like this but I can stop after one speed bump in my diet. As in, I am likely to polish a sleeve of Oreos, but that's not going to lead to a day or week of binge eating. It's mostly a result of the horrible eating habits I picked up as a comforting mechanism for loss when I lost a parent as a child. Trying to undo this shit is awful, but I'm 40 lbs down, from 275 to 235. Want to be under 200 by the end of the year.

It's like, I eat something sweet or unhealthy, and it only makes me want to eat more of it. The craving is never satiated. I'm fine with occasional cheat days, though. I've learned to return to form after one bad day. Also learning to keep track of macros and eat for the purpose of fueling my workouts has helped immensely. Counting calories doesn't really help me out because I can just watch the count go up and up and keep eating in shame. But learning to think of food as fuel that serves me endeavors rather than a goal unto itself seems to have been the key.

I honestly have no idea how this happens. I just don't understand it. They must build up a tolerance for the pain it causes or their brain becomes too calcified to care. Like I see these fat fucks in my breakroom eating like a whole giant tupleware of pasta as if that's a thing an adult human should be eating for lunch. You could only imagine what they eat at home. I hate fat people so much. I'm not the most healthy person out there, but i see these wastes of space who have become mindless consumers as the most base level and i just want to cave their dense skulls in with a hammer.

>There's nothing inherently wrong with being fat
Yes, there is. There's an endless list of objectively negative aspects to being a fat fuck.

THAT'S FUCKING RACIST!

>using a scooter in the house

do fatties actually do this? Even my 90 year old grandmother uses a walker.

>How does a human get this severely out of control of themselves?
High fat, high fructose diets mess up the metabolism and cause extreme hunger pangs.

I actually thought it was Boogie for a moment in the thumbnail.

youtube.com/watch?v=atKPk00q1G8

dayum

>pic

Funny thing. I went on a 10-day water fast last year. I had so much free time because I didn't need to meal plan, cook, eat, or shit. I was unbelievably bored out of my fucking skull.

Thanks for ruining crossaints for me

>you possess the will power and determination to lose that much weight
>will forever be burdened by loose skin
>could have surgery to remove it but you will still look like chopped liver

Never get so fat that your skin will be loose if you lose the weight. That's the lesson here.

What baffles me about these cunts is the sheer amount they must be eating.

Because say you eat at a calorie excess, like 3000 calories a day. You eventually reach a plateau, right? A place where your body has to work a little harder to keep you alive because of the excess fat, which means that the 3000 calories/day you're eating is now your maintenance level.

So to get to 600+ pounds you have to be steadily increasing the amount you eat as you go. I don't get how you can do that and at no point think to yourself "no, I don't need to increase it to 10 big macs this week, I'll stick to 9"

If a person is healthy and exercises regularly, and especially if theyre muscular or a body builder, they can eat serious pounds of shit. Ive seen some of my more muscular friends easily polish off thousands of calories of food per day with breaking a sweat an still stay good.

But its the same kind of idea for a huge fatty. Their body is literally so fat they need to eat more calories to stay alive and at their current weight, which only makes things worse as it goes on.

I myself am pretty fit, but not crazy so. I could stand to lose some lbs. But if I put in a big ass work out with heavy lifting and cardio, I could easily eat 3000 cals and still want more.

R/swordorsheath

that'd be the case assuming you kept ip the same level of physical activity as you weight goes up. in practice many fatties keep moving less and less the harder it becomes, so... a vicious circle
humam body doesn't really need all that much energy just to keep the organs and heart working

You think they're counting anything they eat or keeping track of any of it? They just stuff their faces anytime the whim strikes them, which happens to be always.

You gotta let yourself have one carb heavy meal a week. That way you get your fix and have something to look forward to every week

I do weekly binges. One or two days I week I turn into a fucking animal, then the rest of the week I eat ~1200 calories a day and I've actually hit an equilibrium where my bmi wobbles slightly above and slightly below 18.5.

Because I am an emotional zombie and the only enjoyment I get out of life is drinking and taking my mind off life. I don't even eat my calories mainly drink them with beer.

Of course they don't keep track. For a normal person though you might develop a bad habit where your weekly treat of a donut with your morning coffee becomes your daily habit. You put on a few pounds and that's it. But these people develop a bad habit of eating a donut every day and put on a few pounds, then their 1 donut becomes 2 becomes 3 and it just keeps increasing as their activity decreases.

You see my 600lb life and shows like it where the doctors count up their food diaries and they show 5-6k calories/day. Where the fuck do they even put all that food.

Dying is painful.
I don't mean that as a meme, I mean that's what my father does and it's not fun to watch. He's ruined his back, he's ruined his knees, his legs are all swollen up, he's in and out of the hospital every few years.

Eat shit and die, kike.
If you want to stop being depressed you have to get healthy and be a winner. How you do that is up to you to figure out.

It's because you give a shit now. You know your calories matter, and you know healthy food is just as delicious as unhealthy food because you are paying attention.

I'm down 40kg and I've never felt better. I hope I never even come close to being that big again.

Just last night I had dinner with a guy who lost a lot of weight two years back. He's putting it back on now that he's married and has a kid on the way. But he also ordered a ton of fried pork, so I guess he's fine getting fat again.

>tfw today's episode

Severe unmedicated diabetes often causes constant thirst, and if a person drinks soda instead of water, this can lead a terminal fatty to drinking several thousand of calories a day in soda alone.

>thirsty
>drink soda
>sugar content makes you thirstier
>drink soda
>repeat

>just stop being depressed bro

dude was kind of a dick anyway

>calls someone reddit
>doesn't even know that meme started here, and has been one of the few that has stayed almost exclusively here.
Get the fuck out.

I hear giant grubs have a nutty gooey taste, I bet that’d be like a fried oyster.

which episode is that pic from?

just because something originated on Veeky Forums doesn’t mean it’s not cancerous. In fact the whole concept of reddit as an adjective is pretty cancerous itself

uma delicia

Try starting your road to recovery by setting small easily achievable goals for yourself, like suicide.

you sure showed that guy from 5 hours ago

be born under "let it express itself" envirronment, either school or parents.

boredom is only half the binge eating starters. Really often it's also not being able to recognize thirst from hunger, due to drinking calori beferaves like soda and juice all your life, fucking up the brain most basic sensation.

This. Honestly I'm so bored all the time even at work, and that's why I'm constantly taking liberties for myself and entertaining myself with habits. I don't know if I can really fill the time with anything else.

>Because there are other humans who love fatties and will tell the fatties to keep eating all they want.

Exhibit "B"

Even superstar rappers will choose the T H I C C white whale over a skinny skank.

Did you really just hang out for 5 hours, waiting for someone to reply to your shitty post?

What a fucking loser

>inb4 you're the same guy from 5 hours ago to

combined you two have shown a 20 hour dedication to this, you should just admit you're in love with each other already

Or German, Danish, or Filipino.

well, that's embarrasing.

Maybe that's why he hated biggie smalls so much. He just secretly wanted to fuck biggie.

Some black men are so desperate to date a white woman theyre willing to settle for the bottom shelf variety. Like "Ooh, feasible upward social mobility, yes please!"

I mean if that works for you, but you made it sound like you have trouble with self control