Hamburgers

Name a better burger than a Superstar with cheese.
I'll wait.

The ones I make myself.

The ones grandma made

the fuck is a superstar and why should I care

Triple whopper

The Rodeo King is the best fast food burger I've ever had

Well, for me it's the McChicken, the best chicken-based hamburger.

Came here to post this. I just wish burger kings had better managers/employees.

Flyovers leave.

Now that that is out of the way, 4x4 double animal style, fries well done animal style extra 1000 island sauce, and a vanilla milk shake

Are you mad that flyover states have Culver's, which shits on any animal style bullshit?

Do you say all that when you order or do you just ask for the soy boy special?

Damn I figured that was just my local bk, employees are definitely shit there. It's a bunch of ghetto trash, plus a loud ass manager who won't shut the hell up when you're trying to eat

>implying california doesn't have it

Even if we didn't it isn't needed when in-n-out is there for the best price and fresh toppings. Frozen fries? get that out of here.

Goddamn this shot of Matt still haunts me to this day.

Used to live in the midwest, now I live in Arizona, and culvers have popped up in the last few years. Within 10 minutes I have both a culver's and an In-n-out.

Both are top-tier in their own regards. Anyone saying otherwise is salty they don't have both options.

>getting fries and not cheese curds

shiggy diggy doo

Thats one skinny Coke.

a coke for manlets

greasy faggot

McDonalds makes better burgers than those disgusting greasy pieces of shit they try to pass off as a burger.

Double King from BK

Literally the same thing, but "flame broiled," and they put the toppings on in the correct order.

I've been at bks for the first time in years lately and I've been thinking about it but is it really a $10 burger?

How does it stack against the angry whopper?

>Burger King
>BK
>BlacKed

Any burger from Checkers or Wendy's.

But fries are better if cooked from frozen, user.

too bad it doesn't look anything like that

If it ain't eurocucks obsessing over Americans it's coastalfags obessing over flyovers.

Do not even touch me.

angry whoppers are fucking delicious

Congrats on living on a coast. Enjoy your plethora of faggots, trannies, and insufferable soyboy cucks.

Burger King is quite literally the worst fast food burger place to go to. Hardee's/Carl's Jrs is better. McDonald's is better. Wendy's is better. Jacks is better. Dairy Queen is better. Steak and Shake is better. Whataburger is better. In-n-out is better. The list goes on.

burger kings double bacon cheeseburgers are GOAT

I do not eat beefburgers.

Totinoz pissa

culvers are everywhere and it's not that great. patties are dry as fuck inside and greasy on the outside everytime.

A Double Triple Bossy Deluxe on a raft, 4x4 animal style, extra shingles with a shimmy and a squeeze, light axle grease; make it cry, burn it, and let it swim.