Epic bro

I think you mean cream of wheat soup

weetabix is dope

>actual American cereal

>Europeans THIS upset
Guys don't be so obsessed.

Don't be so obese then.
:^)

>its okay that the op is shitposting about Europe, but if anyone dare reply with something negative about murrica then they're O B S E S S E D

That looks fucking yummy mate.
Add some strawberries, blueberries and banana slices and I'm game. Based Weetabix.

Obesity levels are double in England vs. the US, but K.

But op actually posted a pic of British cereal

Gonna have to back that up with a source chum

>I have literally no idea what Europe is

>Certified Chum™ Can't Use Google

Is Britain not part of the Europe?

Congrats genius, that image proves nothing

renewbariatrics.com/obesity-rank-by-countries/

USA is 12th, UK is 33rd

That was my point

I’m not sure what point you’re trying to make. Weetabix is a british country. OP posted a pic of weetabix, so op posted a pic of british cereal. I shouldn’t have to hold your hand through this.

Also, I have been to Europe. The food was overrated, too many Muslims, and the sweaty unwashed masses smelled awful. The whole “I’m cultured because a bunch of people did stuff here hundreds of years ago” attitude most Europeans have is very annoying. Americans think they are better than everyone because their country is the best country right now, which it is. Europe is basically a giant refugee camp and gets worse by the day. Trudeau is trying to turn Canada into Europe, and it makes me sad. I hate my country and wish I could move to my superior southern neighbor.

The OP posted a pic of actual British cereal and Britain is part of Europe. What is your point?

Does everyone on Veeky Forums have the reading comprehension skills of a 6 year old? It was this guy that originally suggested Britain was not part of Europe, not me

>America is the best country right now

My sides

>the best country right now

Not even close.

Almost all Americans realize we are in a massive cultural decline and are going backwards, not progressing at all.

What's wrong with Weetabix?

You're a fucking idiot. Like the amount of ignorance is sad. Look up the post chain. Give you another hint. It has to do with those two imagines of not cereal.

>Americans think they are better than everyone because their country is the best country right now

This couldn't be further from the truth. Americans know very well their country is turning into a shithole.

>Also, I have been to Europe
All of it?
Must of taken a while, user.

The best outweighs the worst. You probably supported Hilary but didn’t even bother to vote, and then blame Trump supporters for his victory.

How the fuck did I suggest Britain isn’t a part of Europe. I stated that op actually posted a pic of british cereal, whereas you eurocucks posted pics of shit that wasn’t American cereal but said that it was. You’re fucking retarded.
I spent 4 months there in total, went to at least a dozen countries. It was shit. I should have went to Asia or South America.

>I spent 4 months in Europe
>Britain is located in Europe
Retard.

Relax Trump needs time to MAGA

I cannot comprehend the degree of your stupidity...

>I should have went
Should have stayed in school.

>Must of

Why? How many trades should I have?

>one eye on the hookers
>one eye on the streets

>implying that america is bad

I love how you faggots were talking about cereal and quickly devolved into shitting on each other's countries and babbling about trump.

jesus fucking christ, I came here for cereal, not /pol/

Welcome to Veeky Forums, almost every thread is like this

its funny cos its true

Nice one haha

Burden of proof, you spastic twat.

Wasted trips.

brit cereal is so bad they have to open special cafes that import american cereal

>12: United Arab Emirates
>19: United States of America
They aren't the same thing you illiterate retard.

This is the true Patricians choice of breakfast, taken with a small pinch of salt.

Plebian breakfasts are disgusting.

better be Obsessed than obese

weetabix is great, not like Krave which is just cereal for manchildren

Unironically this, porridge is the undeniable best breakfast