Awful Yelp reviews

Post the best-of-the-best entitled/tragic/grim Yelp reviews. You know you want to hate read some dumb opinions.

Other urls found in this thread:

yelp.com/biz/carls-jr-san-francisco-2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>these are the people that make or break modern restaurants

never use yelp. too unreliable. too trendy. too soyboi.

What the fuck is wrong with white women

You guys ever notice when a spic or a nig drops the baseless racism card on reviews? Wtf, is that a psyops?

Yelp is more of an advertising tool than a restaurant tool desu
>restaurant owners will actually give away free food for yelp stars
pathetic

yeah it used to be useful, now its just good for pictures. I use tripadvisor now

>Writing an essay for something that can be explain in half a paragraph

Day of the rope cannot come soon enough

I usually check out local places I know the cooks at. Industry type guy. Most of them are funny because they are flat out wrong, regardless of 1* or 5* rating.
Here's a gem.

>Buttblasted white yuppy pulling the race card

Kek

>No friends

I literally can not imagine writing this in good faith

i wouldn't consider a staff to be "great under pressure" if they undercook their nachos and suffer reduced scooping power, should really be 1 star

whitu piggu go hommu

Kek I actually felt the atmosphere reading this one

I strongly suspect that that is not a legitimate review.

It's closed now but it's great to read the reviews of THE WORST CARL'S JR. IN AMERICA. Not kidding this place was fucked. I have seen puke on tables, people sitting in puddles of piss, dude shooting heroin into their ankles, security guards beating hobos with a wooden stick, firearms brandished, and some of the saddest food i've ever seen. I once sat down at a table and there was a cup someone left on it so I was going to move it. It was full of blood. It was just one of those water cups they give you at the counter, like a little paper cup, just full of human blood. When they closed the place they just put up a sign saying CLOSED FOREVER. God bless you civic center/tenderloin carls jr. may you burn in fastfood hell.

yelp.com/biz/carls-jr-san-francisco-2

Also pic related. It's an actual picture from the restaurant.

He has a point.

Jesus.
I was offered a spot as a yelp elite, but I knew better than to join up with these turdbrained snobs. I just didn't know it was this bad.

I am actually going back and reading the reviews again and I forgot about some of this stuff. There's one about a guy fighting pigeons for his food at the table.

>Whites using "reverse" when dealing with racism

its just racism you white gaijin piggu

Imagine being so cucked to refer to racism against whites as reverse racism