How can Amerisharts defend this garbage?

How can Amerisharts defend this garbage?

I legit miss getting to eat garbage like that in school.

That’s for niggers. White parents pack healthy lunches for their children

/thread
We need the tax money eurocucks use to give out free quality lunches in their school to bring FREEDOM to mudslimes

it has an orange in it so its healthy

Because school lunches are cheap as fuck. You can't expect any better for what you pay. Where else do you get a whole tray of food for like 2 bucks?

A mutt with shit taste. What else is new.

honestly the worst part is getting 2 shitty cookies with one bite of chocolate instead of 1 okay cookie with twice as much chocolate

Senior user from a Californian high school, this shit is pure garbage and you could thank Obama's transgender ape wife for this crap, the majority of the lunch at our school for the exception of Tuesday in which we get actually fried chicken and mashed potatoes and some of the breakfast, the majority of food like eating bland tasteless prison food in which if I had a choice of drinking Soylent that actually tastes good versus the shit I get at school. I rather choose Soylent and become a soy boy rather than eat that crap

>10 year olds hate nuggies, milk, and cookies

>actual high schoolers are posting here
The food fucking sucked long before Obama.

I remember the nuggets being so fucking dry they'd give you heartburn eating them, which was ironic because the tater tots were so greasy they'd give a six year old heart burn. You'd think the two would counteract each other.

The nugget's insides looked like they were some sort of hollow catacombs, it was creepy.

There's plenty of underage posting going on and always has been.

>actual high schoolers

Who else would find soyboy posting funny?

I'm not American and I can defend everything except the rat milk

Actually now that I analysed the picture a bit more, I can't defend the cookies.
Did they seriously put 2 fucking chocolate chips on the biscuit? Absolutely disgusting

Nukes.

I work in a schooll district, it got 100% worse, all sources of carbs have to be whole wheat, and expected use of condiments is considered part of the calorie count. No salt either of course.

Do you know how fucking disgusting Apperts/Sysco whole wheat pasta is? Its fucking GRIT.

Portion sizes are also shit for student athletes.. Some in brainthink thinks people on the senior swim team use the same ammount of calories as 7th graders.

Its an absolute fucking joke. On staff days we are encouraged to eat with the kids, fuck that nonsense.

Ham and cheese sandwich, ants on a log, apple or banana, and a bottled water with a drink mix? Lol

True, I been browsing this place back in my middle school days and found this place during the summer break, and yes it's true that a bunch of underage fags usually come over the summer since they have nothing better to do than dick around on the internet. Actually I knew Reddit before Veeky Forums but I couldn't catch on because how shit the layout and system was so i completely just abandon reddit over 1 or 2 days of using it

there aren't cookies in lunches anymore for schools who accept subsidized lunches.
kids are allowed a desert on specific holidays I think.

Don't forget the fruit roll up

There is nothing wrong with this meal.

>talking shit about nuggers and tots

KYS

How about the severe lack of vegetables? Replace the cookie with steamed veggies and it's okay.

My mom always packed my lunch and I'll probably end up doing the same for my kids. I've been out of high school for a good six of seven years now, but everyone I saw getting school lunch had terribly disgusting looking food.

Those generic-ass spicy chicken sandwiches, and probably shitty mashed potatoes or some sort of vegetable, and a fruit cup. Fuck that shit.

nice blog

>implying the vegetables given out by American schools have any nutrition in them
Let me guess, even if they did switch the cookies with vegetables it would still be a dried out peas, corn and carrot mix with fuck all nutrition

>White parents pack healthy lunches for their children

Mommy will never love you this much.

Also, it doesn't matter how nutritious it is if the kids won't eat it and they never do anything with the veggies, they're always served plain.

i went to a 99.5% white school where most kids were on free school lunch. shut up. you're wrong. I accept your apology.

Not his fault you were home schooled you little faggot

>homeschooled
???

>White parents pack healthy lunches for their children
Nah, most kids at my school went to the canteen or had more tasty but unhealthy packed meals from their parents.
I was an exception since my mum is vegetarian and gluten free also she works and studies in natural health so I always had really healthy lunches that I was forced to eat for most my childhood, could not even trade my lunch away, however I did end up enjoying my healthy packed lunches by highschool.

It's almost like schools and the teachers are so far out of touch with reality that they believe that kids these days actually want to eat vegetables for lunch (sad truth)
Best way to force vegetables into children is by disguising them in other foods. I hated broccoli growing up but my mum started chopping it up and throwing it into my spaghetti bolognese in which I would eat it.

Nah, it's more about the fact that no actual cooking goes on in school cafeterias. It's mostly heating up frozen food and opening industrial size cans.

lmao no white parents just bought their kids lunchables

Brit here, I'd love to eat that desu

lol spbp. "cold lunch" all the way, even though most people who brought their own lunches ate shit too.

on this board? i thought this was mostly 20s+ year olds and alcoholics on here.

It looks better than this shit I had to endure for TWELVE FUCKING YEARS.

>there's nothing wrong with bland, freeze-dried balls of chemicals starch and fat because it's COMFY

Is this some le ironic epic troll? That's practically gourmet compared to the dogshit served in muttland schools.

You don't understand.

I would have looked forward to eating Korean food (only) once a week back in elementary school.

mmmm sodexo brand prison grade shredded chicken nachos. its 100% chicken, but only 30% meat.

Looks like shite

What, that you need to have extremely shit taste to prefer school "food" to what you posted?

You just don't understand.
Don't reply to me again.

>ants on a log
eur*peans truly are subhuman...

We had 4 lunch lines. Mostly self segregated.
>Line 1: Whites. Dominoes pizza
>Line 2: Whites. Wraps/subs/chicken sandwich
>Line 3: Niggers. Fried chicken.
>Line 4: Spics. Tamales, taco salad, burritos.
I'd go to the beaner line when I wanted to have something different but the niggers were pretty much off limits.

>when someone uses the term 'cuisine'

OH SAY CAN YOU SHART

kek

MaRuGo D@LtoRoK

I told you, you just don't understand.
Don't even think about replying to this post.

Well seems like you never stopped being a faggot rëdditor, so go back and piss off.

IN THE LOCAL WALMART

>Americans get free lunch and complain
My homemade lunches were much worse than this.

If you went to a 99.5% white school where most kids were on free lunch you lived in hick central. Are your mom and dad siblings?

I TOLD you, you just DON'T understand.
If you reply to me ONE more time then I'll insist we fight in Grimsby.

uh, buddy, we call them Shartmarts now.
if you're going to mock america, do it right.

WHAT SO PROUDLY EXPELLED

OI NOT ME BELLEND YA CUNT

ey gringos, the pistolas, hand them over

THANKS OBUNGLER

Ok thread is boring me now and I need to hit the servo for more ciggies

Original soup pic wasn't actually mine I was just lonely and wanted attention, thank you user

>CHEMICALS

find me a food without chemicals

YOU DONT UNDERSTAND

I WAS IN NAM, MAN

YOU HAD TO BE THERE

my high school used to cater us with mr. hero's roman burgers every other Friday and it was a big hit because nobody liked the cafeteria's food and would buy those burgers instead. students would get angry when they ran out since they were first come first serve and you waited in line for 20 minutes just to find out you weren't eating.

they stopped doing this because presumably people complained that it wasn't fair.

turned out later the local news busted the kitchen for having rats in it and overall being really filthy.

Yet another in a never ending string of things liberals ruined through overregulation. Then they will be the first to take your side bashing said American thing they caused.

Every school lunch thread is full of people complaining about black kids not being able to afford them. Now the story is "muh only niggers get the school lunch".
Is this all you have in life?

A shame, he seemed an honest man.

Cant risk it