Cook 2 chicken leak gouda and cream pies this morning

>cook 2 chicken leak gouda and cream pies this morning
>pic semi related, except better
>go to uni, leave them in fridge
>been waiting all day to come home and eat one of them, thoughts are fixated on the pies
>come home, smell of pies in the air
>see my father eating one, thats fine i made two for this reason anyway
>look in fridge, cant find the other one
>turns out he ate BOTH of them
>internally crying and raging at the same time
>~400 grams each, literally american tier of obesity
JUST
i need to move out bros, how do you deal with your family jewing all of your cooking?

shouldve made 10 of them 80 grams each. no one would eat 10 pies no matter how small

Poison them next time

>blocks your path

I'm sure you knew your family was like a swarm of locusts OP. Next time eat something right after you make it instead of faffing about for a day.

>be me
>go to friends house
>mom is talking about black garlic
>mentions letting me try some
>bought a whole clove of elephant garlic
>goes to find it
>friends sister ate the entire clove

>be op
>freeloading off parents
>cry that they eat food in their own house
Man you are truly a giant sack of shit. I can’t believe you think you can leave food in the fridge and expect people not to eat it because it’s yours. Do your parents have food you aren’t allowed to eat because it’s theirs? I doubt it, because unless it’s a lunch you have packed to bring to school or work the next day, only a complete asshole would think it is appropriate to not share food in your family’s home. You’re a little cunt op and I don’t feel bad for you at all. You probably didn’t even pay for the fucking ingredients.

>You probably didn’t even pay for the fucking ingredients
im 25 user, at this point they treat me like a tenant.
its fine if he ate one, but eating both without even asking is rude

>25
>lives with parents
>still in university
I wouldn’t treat you like a tenant, I would have thrown your ass out 2 years ago. How did you even get out of bed in the morning?

Maybe you should try acting like an adult and talk to your father about this instead of bitching on Veeky Forums. We can't help you and wouldn't if we could.

I've been seeing that stuff for sale but I don't really know what to use it for. What were your plans with it?

It's not fair behaviour. If I wanted to eat my housemate's food, I would ask him first. We take small things from each other like onion or garlic, but we would never take a main ingredient. To coexist you have to be aware of others, and it sounds like your father didn't give you due consideration.

Growing up, eating was a very communal experience. I wouldn't take things from the family fridge, because I knew it would get served up at dinner. I knew I would have a fair portion, so there was no need to take without asking. If my mother baked a cake, of course I was tempted to try it, but if you waited a while she would always serve it up for the family.

Have a word with your father. There's no need to be confrontational, but impress upon him the effort that went into making the pies, and the anticipation you had for eating them. Make sure he doesn't take all of your cooking again. Tell him that taking one was fine, but taking two was inconsiderate.

I don't have kids yet, but when I do I will never agree with . You don't take food away from your own children. I wouldn't expect them to buy flour and eggs, but that doesn't mean I get to eat the fruits of their labour.
>Man you are truly a giant sack of shit
In the real world, people love to help their children. They also like to share things, and eating together is a great way to combine both. Next time you and your dad can enjoy a pie at the same time, just make sure he realises what he did was unfair.

Dude, he ate fucking both of them. OP even said he was cool with his dad eating one, he made two. Giving and sharing is necessary, but if someone eats everything of something you made without asking, that's just a dick move.

I'll give you this (You), but you have to promise to not be so cranky anymore :)

I find I'm happier others enjoying my food than myself. I'd cook up a storm for mates or family and then personally I'm not hungry anymore. On the flip side living alone is one of the greatest things in life.

>be on argentinian cavepainting imageboard
>doesnt expect people to have literal autism
well said user
>Growing up, eating was a very communal experience.
Agreed, its also a great family bonding thing to do, eat with the people you love and discuss how things are going
For birthdays/christmas, i find baking food as presents to be the most simple and enjoyable thing to do, everyone seems to love when you give them a homemade present over some chinese plastic junk :)

>blocks your arteries

Believe it or not not everyone can afford to live on their own while going to college. Look at the staggering number of people who have to move back in with their parents after they graduate because simply having an undergraduate degree doesn't mean shit in the job world today. With baby boomers competing against fresh college grads for jobs it is pretty fucked. You are a fucking asshole for not even considering OP's situation. Work on growing some empathy.

He's absolutely trying to tell you something here user, this is not the kind of thing someone does by accident

Imagine being so passive aggressive that you eat your kid's cooking instead of having a talk about moving out. You aren't achieving anything by using these tactics with your own kin.

That said, either you are right, or the dad is inconsiderate.

that's a bummer OP, and fucking rude

why haven't you moved out yet?

money
[spoiler]autism[/spoiler]

Kill your father user.

OP could be le medical student

He literally created you. stop crying and buy him something to eat instead of just yourself, you selfish fuck.

Its an American only thing to kick people out at 18.

>be me
>autistic and low iq, literally disabled
>waste time before going to school cooking instead of reviewing what i should know for class because i can't concentrate
>make pies and put them in the refrigerator immediately, as everyone knows you should
>extremely excited all day for soggy pastry dough and curdled cream sauce
>come home, smells like microwaved garbage
>see my father eating one of my pies
>look in the fridge, the pies i didn't leave a note on saying not to eat have been eaten
fuck bros what do i do i'm a grown adult with no job and can't live on my own or have responsibilities or plan out my day fuck what do i do

>Owing someone for something entirely out of your control

Similar thing happens to me. A recent example is I decided to get some takeaways for dinner. My minced beef had already been jewed into being made into communal nachos and I obliged. The problem was I hadn't eaten all day and it wasn't planned to be ready for several hours. I got a small container of self serve Chinese and on arrival home I was swarmed by the family locusts and it was then turned into their side dish, to the nachos, that I had already given my mince to be thrashed and ruined to. How do I deal with it? I just stopped buying food.

boomer posting has gone too far. do everybody a favor and die a little faster, in the meantime, go back to facebook

Well, you tried, but how about not posting garbage like this ever again? Thanks bud.

Sorry you're incapable of cooking decent food, but don't take your ineptitude out on others.

I think you meant a bulb of garlic. A clove is just one of the pieces in a bulb.

A voice of loving reason on Veeky Forums

Weird. How have you not been attacked yet...

Anyway, OP should next time maybe leave a note on one of the pies like just put a paper with "dad" on it, which should make i very obvious that the one with the note is for him and the other is not.