Stop eating birds

Stop eating birds

Stop making threads I'll just hide

Even birbs eat other birbs, so why shouldnt I? Stop making these stupid threads, I always report them.

no

Fick dich, lederman

If it can't fly away I don't consider it a bird. It's a gamey fish at best.

when birds stop eating plants i'll stop eating birds.

save the plants!

Ratites are more like feathery cows/deer /roos

poultry is the best meat

No. Birds are dinosaurs and it's awsome to eat a dinosaur.

i'll stop when birds stop eating birds.

Based bird poster

No fuck you birds are literally dinosaurs, in fact it's quite ironic we eat plenty of chicken and duck, that have breeds which are violent, ruthless and rapey. We eat them to incentivise the human race to keep on breeding them for docility and taste lest the dinosaur DNA in them suddenly reappears.

shitposters are becoming less creative

Normally I don’t eat fried chicken but tonight I did. Then I saw this thread and was mildly irritated. So, every time you post this thread I will order an entire fried chicken and a Coke.

Every. Single. Time.

You will be the driving force behind the deaths of these birds. Their ghostly carcasses will eventually find their way to you to haunt your dreams. Their lives will be on your head.

Pic is a representation of tonight’s casualty. I look forward to perusing Veeky Forums tomorrow.

Bump

This thread reminded me to go pick up a costco chicken for tonight.

$5 for a juicy tender bird is fucking criminal.

No

Stop being rich in protein then

Just checking in...

Looks like I’ll be stopping off at Popeyes for a Coke.

And a chicken.

I’ll look in on Veeky Forums later to see what I’ll be having for supper. I’m thinking potted larks.

A-are you John Belushi 's ghost by chance?

I've eaten chicken every day this week and for lunch and dinner today I'm eating leftover butter chicken.

Oh, and I just ate eggs for breakfast.

Stop telling me what to do.

The inestimable, ineffable, and unstoppable John Belushi would have never only had ONE fried chicken and a Coke.

So, no.

I just don’t like others telling me what to do. I think I’m going to start an imported bird restaurant. There are so many birds to be eaten, I may need help.

birds are for cuddles

10/10. would cuddle.