How to save a Meat Eater?

So ever since I attended jr. college and learned how wrong eating meat is in my nutri-sci class, I have pretty much converted to vegetarian foods only.

Except whenever I visit home for dinner, my grandma always cooks me horrible foods. Nothing but ham hocks, fried chicken, or pork shoulder. Usually coupled with more fat & butter with some greens.

My grandmama already has diabetes and has to take cholesterol medicine and blood pressure medicine.

How do I teach my grandmother not to keep cooking her horrible "traditional" foods and become enlightened to the fact that it's not healthy nor moral?

you're a retard fuck, meat is good MEEEEAAAAAAAAAT

pussy

>My grandmama already has diabetes and has to take cholesterol medicine and blood pressure medicine.
It's called the American Dream you dirty communist.

Here's what you do. Don't nag her about it, she'll turtle up. Fix your food, offer it to her. Take one of the traditional dishes she likes, and convert it to vegan/vegetarian. Tell her after she's done that it's vegan/vegetarian, and Don't harass her about changing her habits. Let the food speak for itself, and if she's willing she'll come around. Just keep doing that.

Don't you post pictures of our glorious /dixie/ food when making bait.
Go post anyone else's food faggot.

That's between her and her doctor. Meat I'd fine in moderation. Don't see o that /pol/ bait that college is a liberals indoctrination center

Put a few spoon fulls of estromax into her morning coffee.

>ake one of the traditional dishes she likes, and convert it to vegan/vegetarian.

If I can find something that even comes close to the texture of fried chicken and pulled pork then I'd do it, but nothing comes close.

>Don't harass her about changing her habits. Let the food speak for itself, and if she's willing she'll come around. Just keep doing that.

But she literally grew up eating southern soul food and is stubborn as heck.

And being old schools southern, she won't listen to any new information or anything I teach her. It's like she just preferrs to be obese and ignorant.

Stop being the wrong kind of white on the inside. Stupid nigger.

It's at the point where she will just laugh at me when I try to point out how evil her choice of eating meats are.

Sometimes, I get so frustrated I just want to go buy some raw chicken and put pieces of it in her soul food and get her sick to teach that ignorant woman a lesson.

dont bother trying to save an old fuck whose dying anyway

This some good pasta.

You can't change an old black woman's mind, child. The're stubborn as shit.

How many young blacks are vegans? Almost none.

Proof that: Niggers >>>>> Vegans

As an ex c*rnist I can definitely tell you how to make someone give up meat.

>Remind her every couple hours that what she is doing is wrong
This is going to help reinforce that meat is something both ethically and physiologically wrong for her to consume. Older people can be forgetful so keep at it and stress its importance
>Lead by example
Make sure you express how great meatless cooking can be, and do it often. Mention how good you feel and attribute it to your abstinence of meat, c*rnists never get over how shitty they feel compared to humans.
>Shame Shame Shame
Nothing motivates a change in bad habits like public shaming. Loudly and visibly applied shame in liberal amounts to c*rnists is one of the easiest ways to make them see that what they are doing is not acceptable.
>Removal of the offending contraband
If she isnt turning after a couple hours, try removing meat from her home. You can do this discreetly, but its a good opportunity for shame if you can swing it. Just be sure to wear gloves.
>Denial of love
Just stop talking to her. Stop letting her know you love her. C*rnists are weak willed and bend pretty easily to the thought of losing a beloved granddaughter. It really helps them see the light.

>Take one of the traditional dishes she likes, and convert it to vegan/vegetarian
jesus christ, don't do this. don't ever, ever mess with a person's comfort food.

are you female? Because you sure act like a cunt.

This might be some of the worst and most fucked up advice I have seen on this board.

Falling for obvious bait, you two

>c*rnist detected

not falling for... it's called indulging

wtf is a c*rnist

There are people in this thread taking the bait seriously.

Bait is subjective. In the south crawfish are food but in the north crawfish are bait. In the north smelt is food and in the south smelt is bait.

Are you retards really falling for such an obvious bait thread?

Do any of you faggots know some simple and fast recipes for a meathead who wants to cut down a bit? I'm gonna try some shakshuka tomorrow, hope it tastes good.

Most people over fifty are diabetic or pre diabetic. Let her enjoy her fucking food she'll be dead soon anyways.

Here's what you do, assuming this isn't retarded ass b8 (which it most likely is),
>Accept your grandmother's mortality, your mortality, and the mortality of everything which ever has or will live on Earth
>Allow her to eat the foods that make her happy while she has her one shot of experiencing life on Earth

>people still responding to this bait pasta

comfort-food-meddling-disorder. People die from it all the time.

Blacks can't be bothered to improve themselves fellow vegan.

Sometimes, you just can't help a people who refuse to help themselves.

Would you like some soy with that, user?

Yes actually. And how do I get my ass backward grandmother to realize that eating meat is evil and that she is living in sin?