What ruins sandwiches more?

What ruins sandwiches more?

Mix 1:1, apply to fries

There is no question — ketchup.

How anyone can stand that syrupy goo is beyond me.

This + tabapsco

>tabapsco
I see this a lot on here.
Is it a regional spelling?

Mayonnaise. How anyone stomachs that greasy, jiggling cum of Beelzebub is beyond me.

I still enjoy ketchup on Quarter Pounders. It tastes like absolute shit on everything else though. Struggling to think of something else I enjoy it on now.

yellow mustard

Ketchup is ONLY acceptable on fries and burgers. Mayo is always acceptable on any sandwich and can be mixed to create even better condiments. Only normalfags are grossed out by it

Well you were right about it being acceptable on burgers, but fries don’t need anything except salt and pepper. Normies aren’t grossed out by mayo, saying that is just stupid.

Yeah, I'm from upstate New York

Fries aretoo dry without sauce.

No they aren’t.

Yes they are

No they aren’t. Fries are just fine without sauce, unless you’re eating oven baked fries, in which case I would have to advice you to stop eating oven baked fries.

Mayo for ham and cheese
Ketchup for cheesesteak.

Ketchup defiantly. I put mayo on most sandwiches.

Mayo is a necessity on most sandwiches to even make them palatable, but I can't think of a single sandwich that ketchup goes on.

most places dont make quality enough fries to be eaten without a dipping sauce.

Yes they are. And I don't eat oven baked fries.

Thats funny, Im from Utica and never saw this spelling.

Oh, not in Utica. It's an Albany spelling!

Its more of an Albany thing.

Is a burger a sandwich? My world is upside down now

Ketchup. Mayo just adds an undertone of fat and savoriness. Ketchup fucking steals whatever show it's invited to so that's all you can taste. Mayo is for fatties but ketchup is for fucking children who don't like to actually taste what they are eating.

I'm from upstate, get the fuck out of here. This is not an upstate new york thing.

Lol, fuck me is this your first day here?

All my life bra. Still don't say pop like some twat though so maybe its only the retards that use that type of slang.

Fucking hell. Top fucking kek

>Bra
goes on your head to make you look less stupid brah
>Pop
Even spells lol wrong
>All my life
MODS!!!!!!!!
King Tard

There is one, and only one, legitimate use for ketchup. The only reason it exists. For anything else, forget it.

To be use as fake blood on the battlefield to trick the bad guys into thinking you're dead?

>upstatefags wonder why nyc can't stand them

ketchup is good on burgers
mayo is not good ever and anyone who likes it should be shot

Mayo is the most disgusting condiment possible and I have no idea how anyone ever mistakenly believed either making or eating it was a good idea.
Ketchup is possibly the greatest condiment of all time and basically goes well with everything despite how Chicago retards keep crying about their forced "not on hotdogs" / "muh childish flavor" meme.

Both ketchup and mayo are horrible amerigoblinstani creations

Depends on what you consider a sandwich. If we're talking turkey and cheese, ketchup. If we're talking hotdogs, mayo.

>people who think Albany and Utica are upstate new york

Bread

Why all the hate for mayo? I recommend making it yourself, it's a very rewarding experience and it has a zillion culinary uses

>North of Poughkeepsie
>Not Upstate
O i am laffin