Who Veeky Forums?

who Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/society/2015/feb/11/unemployment-causes-45000-suicides-a-year-worldwide-finds-study
disabilitysecrets.com/how-much-in-ssd.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's hilarious how not true this is.

LIBTARD TRIGGERED XDDDD

yeah, its very untrue, I don't see beer and hotpockets and cola on the left, and a bottle of whiskey on the right.

I broke my leg last year and needed to take time off so I applied for Oregon Trail card in my state and guess what? It helped me get back on my feet, literally, yes my refrigerator was fuller than my friends who didn't have to take time off work but I feel even more confident and positive about still finding a job a year later without having to worry about how I'm going to feed myself so fuck off with your generalizations you autist

Welfare is not unemployment, dickleg.
But if you live in fucking Oregon, hopefully you’ve got plenty of commie liberal friends to take you in and coddle your limp soy soaked dick until you’re well enough to protest again

I don't give a shit, I just want to know who needs 14 fucking boxes of cream cheese?

wagies gonna get triggered XDD

You know most of Oregon isn't that way, right?

simply sara, my nigga

My Queen.

Is Veeky Forums the easiest board to troll?

This. Why the fuck would anyone have that much cream cheese.

>I feel even more confident and positive about still finding a job a year later
I hope you're confident about yourself because the businesses you apply to sure aren't. A year missing from your employment history sucks.

Probably, yes. Just because half the time posters here don't even seem to consider that someone is lying.

Reverse is true for me.
When i quit my job i was so afraid to overspend, that i lived on the supplies i had stacked/frozen for months.

You can’t even make anything in that fridge. It’s all dairy

It's a Veeky Forums fridge user. They don't make food, they just gulp down what they think brings gains.

>It’s the “every western states is communist” ploy

Do amerimutts even have NEETbux?

You can tell the person who made this still lives in his parent's basement and never held down a job before.

I love that we're getting social justice topics on this board now.

Veeky Forums: warriors of social justice. should be a tagline.

Protip: unemployment is one of the biggest contributors to suicide. More of a cause than fucking depression.
theguardian.com/society/2015/feb/11/unemployment-causes-45000-suicides-a-year-worldwide-finds-study
>Perhaps I'll work out?
lol more like stave off thoughts of death

Of course we do.
disabilitysecrets.com/how-much-in-ssd.html
Of course it's usually not enough to live comfortably on, in many cases it's not even enough to pay for rent.

t. wageslave

Enjoy your hedonistic lifestyle, at least until you end it all because your life has no meaning.

>I'm so comfortable with my NEET lifestyle I have to constantly convince others I'm not suicidal
Just remember that your family loves you user and would be sad if you went away. Probably not that sad, but still

99.9 percent of the time if your ass is actually too disabled to work then you're too disabled to live on your own

why do they have 5 dozen eggs

Good source of protein, low in calories, very versatile in cooking

My life has meaning because I gave it meaning, brainlet ;)

Oh I agree. Most disabled people are legitimately disabled after all. I'm just saying that because there's those people on Veeky Forums that they're getting disability money for autism (which is hard to get in the first place but never mind) are barely making $1k a month usually.

You think that prick Gaston is above welfare fraud?

So according to literally everyone else, your life has no meaning? Is that what you're admitting? That is... fucking depressing.

Then what do you live for? "My waifu" and "To play video games 10+ hours a day" are not good answers.

>yes goy, depend on the state to survive

If NEETs are so comfy why do they always seem so desperate to convince others they have a 'superior' lifestyle.

Also what dumb nigger on foodstamps buys almond milk?
Needs purple drank and chips in the fridge.

How you came to that conclusion from my post boggles my mind and shows what a tryhard fucking retard you are LMAO.

This board is too easy.

Because they desperately want it to be true even though it's not. I think they want to believe they're so much happier than people who are working.

>and shows what a tryhard fucking retard you are LMAO
Wow the lack of self-awareness in this post boggles my mind. This board is indeed too easy.

I broke my leg and took a year off work to recover, that's a perfectly reasonable explanation

Yes I have liberal friends but they're not communist, they just believe that everyone deserves an equal opportunity and as long as people are ahead of others by large margins it's setting progress back for equality

Ok then, good luck.

Neets pretending to be well off are the worst.

>N-no you!!

Holy fuck hahahahahahhaha

>It never counts if I do the thing
Ok.

>My life has meaning because I spend a third of my short life on this world slaving away so Shekelberg can get richer!

Hilarious.

Keep floundering around, please. It's entertaining.

>I have to constantly tell people how happy I am not working because I'm so happy not working you guys
I guess unemployment is the number one cause of suicide because people are just so happy to not work?

Libs don't believe in equality of opportunity, they believe in equality of outcome, which can only be achieved by impeding those that are capable and propping up those that are not. We live in America, EVERYONE has opportunity here. Jesus.

Literally communism.

>Pot calls the kettle black again
lol

>I said "NO YOU!!!"

Hahahahahahah fuck

I'm a liberal and I don't want to hold anyone back but I think we should help those who are falling behind instead of just talking about natural selection and acting like we can't do anything about it

>Fuck the poor and everyone else! I’m only looking out for Numero Uno, and anyone who gets in my way can fucking die for all I care!
>Also I literally cannot stop guzzling semen.
That’s what you sound like.