Soy sauce

I was making fried rice and I wanted to add some soy sauce but I accidentally poured way too much in. It doesn't taste too strong but the rice is really dark now and I'm afraid I'll fuck myself up hormonally if I continue to eat it(I've eaten about a quarter of it). What do?

SOY

BOYE

looks like ass

>What do?
don't make fried rice

>have a pan (mine are teflon tefal and ceramic one, don't know about cast iron etc) and a lid to cover it with
>put the pot on heat and put a little cooking oil in it (maybe 3-4 teaspoons, not sure i measure on sight) but definitely notice a little
>leave the oil to heat (sunflower oil btw)
>have about a tea cup of rice (~200-250g?)
>have hot water to clean the rice in
>wash it 2 or 3 times
>put it on a plate without any water to let it air and dry for about 5 minutes in room temperature
>now make sure the oil in the pan is REALLY HOT - I mean liquid like (assuming it was a bit denser when you first put it in the pan)
>if it is turn DOWN the heat to min and pour the rice in it
>stir for about 20 minutes on LOW heat until the rice becomes semi transparent and starts to colour a little (but before it becomes orange like, don't burn it)

>prepare water in another utensil, 2-4 times the amount of rice (1litre for me), let it boil
>if you stirred the rice all the time you may eventually notice it changed a little, stirring it will feel different to you than in it did in the beginning
>when the water is boiling add a bit of salt
>and pour the water into the pan with the rice
>now COVER (put the lid on) the pan and leave the rice to boil in it on very LOW heat for about half an hour
>do NOT take the lid of the pan, let the steam stay inside even after it is cooked!
>after the 30 minutes [to boil], turn off the heat and leave the pan to rest for another 30* minutes - keep the steam inside
after that you can finally take the lid from the pan and enjoy your fresh rice meal
tomato juice goes extremely well with it (but it would depend on where you get it from / how it's made i guess)

AGAIN I can't emphasise enough - leave the lid on the whole time even after it's cooked.

It would be also very good if you have some wool or hard cotton rag to put on the lid of the pan while it's cooking and to wrap it around the pan when it's done to keep it warm.
* if you have one, you can leave it for 1h

basically stir washed rice in already hot oil on low heat, add the salted water, put the lid on and leave it to boil on low heat, when cooked leave to rest for about 30mins then take the lid off and eat while it's hot

Just eat it, taking dick is pretty enjoyable

I'm sorry, but the only thing you can do at this point is finding yourself a daddy to fuck you in your sissy boipussy....

>I'm afraid I'll fuck myself up hormonally
You were meant to be a girl, son. Eat up!

Found the soyboy

Ingesting soy doesn't increase estrogen you fucking doofus

you actually have to eat quite a lot for it to be a problem. u r fine

You would puke your guts out long before it could even remotely minutely do anything.

add potatoes
nah though in seriousness you fucked it up man just suck it up and move on

Soya phytoestrogen does have a very slight effect on the human body, but you'd need to be eating 15+ servings of soy a day for a long period of time for any feminizing effects to take place. Hops, however, have potent phytoestrogens that might actually have an effect to worry about...

My friend turned tranny after he first had soy sauce. You are fucked. Full on cut off the dick cock sucking tranny. I know because she is sucking my cock right now.

>soy
remember to rub your tits afterwards for maximum gains faggot,

Yes, because beer drinkers have always had a reputation for being very feminine...

**BELCH** wot ?

Dont worry op, soy only contains plant hormones that somewhat resemble mammalian estrogen on a molecular level....

Dairy actually contains shitloads of mammalian hormones including estrogen, so worry more about that than soy products

Which is the ultimate proof that phytoestrogens in food don't do shit.

>this is what the average Veeky Forums poster’s food look like
I’m out