What's your favorite nonstick?

What's your favorite nonstick?

For me, its polytetrafluoroethylene.

ceramic

butter

baked on shit i like to call 'seasoning' because cleaning pans is hard

Seasoned cast iron.

You're doing it wrong. Food debris is not the same as seasoning. Even seasoned pans should be washed after every use.

Why after every use? I'm not that other guy I wipe out debris and clean it with some boiling water as needed but after every use is pretty OCD.

sometimes i think investing in a single nonstick pan would be worth it for stuff like eggs or tofu, but i am terrified about teflon poisoning.

You do you.

this guy knows whats up

Enjoy your cancer you dumbfucks. I use a wood burning brick oven to cook my food cleanly

I like to microwave stuff for caramelization without the need for oil as a thermal interface :-)

muh cast arn

I had a couple of those green pans a while back and they sucked dick
they were the made on TV meme ones though idk if those are the same as the OP pic

You're fine so long as you don't use any hard utensils against the surface. Stick to wood and silicone and you'll be good.

seasoned carbon steel

If nobody posts the ceramic egg pasta, I'm going to cry.

I bought anolon, how fucked am i

a self-crafted pan of flint.

didnt know you needed to cook soylent

I have a Thomas Rosenthal flatbottom wok which is completely unsuitable for wok work but is a very good non-stick egg fryer.

Haha! So funny and creative xD

upvote!

Only stainless steel for me. I'm tired of having to replace pans after 3 years.

They're just very expensive Teflon pans at this point, so they'll work fine. Until the Teflon layer is fucked, then it's time for a new one.

This nigger gets it.

Ceramic or cast master race.

I use mostly stainless steel for cooking but I have a couple of non stick pans that are over 10 years old that are still in good condition.

I think it may be because I live alone and I just follow the rules.
Hand wash
Plastic or wooden utensils
Low heat
Make a will before aluminium dementia sets in

Clay.