Extensive scientific research has just concluded that the ideal amount of Chicken McNuggets in one box is

Extensive scientific research has just concluded that the ideal amount of Chicken McNuggets in one box is...

20. This way you will have enought chicken for 4 nuggets

only in burgerland do we justify eating massive amounts of food by pretending we're going to share it

21 nuggets
7 sauces:
--3 sweet sour
--3 hot mustard
--1 bbq
3 nuggets per sauce

i usually get a 20pc, a big mac, two large fries and a apple pie

Have some nugget with your sauce you despicable faggot

sure is fat in here.
6 is the perfect amount. It's not even real food.

McNuggets are gross. Wendy's isn't much better but at least they're crispy. I usually just get a few cheeseburgers and some BBQ sauce to drown them in.

Jesus Christ that's like 2.7k calories. How much longer til you die if a hear attack

my usual order at mcdicks right now is 5 cheeseburgers and a 4 piece tender yet my bmi is normal
i don't know why you would even get fast food if it isn't to gorge yourself

Zero :^)

none.
this shit ain't even meat to begin with, nevermind what they do to it along the production line.
look it up - what goes in there, how they do it. don't chicken out. if you ever want to put it in your mouth again afterwards you might just as well save the cash and eat sewage

I get fast food when im feelifeeling suicidal

Each sauce cup is good for a solid 4 or 5 nuggets, you fatass. More if you really stretch it.

How long until I can get some ‘vark sauce with my nuggies

I DIP ONCE AND THROW OUT THE REST
OPEN A NEW DIP AND DO IT AGAIN
YOU PEASANTS

THIS IS FAST FOOD NOT TAPAS

I DO THIS TO CELEBRATE

Is ketchup an acceptable condiment for nuggets?

anything is a condoment if you want it to be.
you know people mix fucking yoghurt with things and call it nuggie dip?

Same to be honest.
Usually I make a nice, healthy, homecooked dinner. But A few hours later I'm hungry again and go for fast food.

There are faster ways to go user

For me, it is the Large Fry, Pie, Large Coffee.

lmao

>McDouble
>10 nugs
>Small fry

sounds redpilled

Chik-fil-a is real meat based, not pink slime based... so 0.

chik-fil-a has the best hashbrowns

Is your fatass me?
Feels suicidal man

1 Medium Fry
20 Nuggets
3 Spicy Buffalo
2 Signature Sauce

Nothing more needed. Truly hits the spot.

300 piece Mcnugget and a Large Diet Coke please.

1 sauce should last about 10 nugs. You're filling up on sauce when the protein is the key, boy

I bought two 20pc boxes once and ate them both no prob. So, maybe 50?

I only use one sauce cup for a 10 piece and my fries

I get like 2 big macs, a cheeseburger and a 10pc and I'm still a fucking twig

>condoment
>condom

>muh pink slime

i wouldn't eat those fluoride-ridden, mechanically-reclaimed pucks of psuedomeat even if i was paid to.

I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. I was eating it in my vehicle in the parking lot and listening to an audiobook when I glanced up and saw the McDonald's worker I ordered outside having a cigarette. She waved at me and I nodded and had to wait 7 minutes before she went back inside and I could eat in comfort again.

I don't think that employees should be bothering or even trying to socialize with customers outside of the McDonald's restaurant or drive through, but that is another story.

I went to McDonald's for dinner tonight and got a McChicken combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. As I was driving to the second window the same girl was still working. She was acting somewhat obsequious and attempting small talk when she asked, 'why don't you come eat inside instead of in the parking lot where it is cold'.

That really bothered me for many reasons.

First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee. Secondly, she should not try to tell me how I should live my life. I do not want to eat inside because I find it less comfortable and would much rather be inside my vehicle listening to an audiobook and enjoying myself and my privacy.

Overall, I think it was very unprofessional to bring this up. I should have a clean slate with each drive through visit, not have to get the third degree because I committed some sort of faux pas. Which I don't think I did, because I often see people eating in fast food parking lots. How does she know I am not busy going to work or somewhere in a rush?

Anyway...

How do guys feel about eating in your vehicle in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant versus eating inside the restaurant?

Is this pasta? If it isn't, she wanted the McDick. Also, I prefer to eat outside. Mcdonald's smells weird and I don't want to dirty the car

Are you trying to imply that eating more than once a day is unusual?

no we do this in the UK too. We'll be burgers soon

>is this pasta
Ya’ think?

LOOK AT ME EVERYONE, I DISLIKE FAST FOOD! CHECK ME OUT, HOW COOL AND NON-CONFORMING I AM!

Thai Chili paste is the best nugget sauce.

1 sauce per 10 nugs?
do you even sauce you faggot?

Same :'(

Bout tree fiddy

here's your angioplasty supplies

>20 nugs is too much
>10 nugs is too small
WHY IS THERE SO MUCH SUFFERING?

>not getting the funny rick and morty sauce
what the fuck is wrong with you

literally 9