Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qXPhVYpQLPA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hate omelettes op

What kind of fillings?

overcooked, dry, rubbery and gay.

Just cheese and crushed red pepper. Its my extra cheesy extra spicy omelette

Yep. Overcooked dry rubbery and gay.

Yeah it tastes like a boot. I have no culinary experience. How do i make a less rubbery omelette?

And underseasoned im sure

Who cares about your omelet when you can't even take a proper picture of it? What the fuck is this shit?

Get in there.

Dont overcook it. Do what youre doing now but do it less. Lower your heat slightly... slightly. And work faster. The inside must still be a bit wet as you roll it.

youtube.com/watch?v=qXPhVYpQLPA

>The inside must still be a bit wet
that's what your mom said

looks good senpai. 7/10

Thanks

Little overcooked. But I have the same pan and use it exclusively for omlette's.

I HAVE INFUSED THIS PAN WITH THE POWAH OF RED COPPAH

>'s

looks good OP

I used to always cook my eggs low and slow until Julia Child taught me the proper way to make a french omelette

super high heat, butter

eggs go in

let them sit for 3-4 seconds

jiggle the pan in a circular motion to move all the eggs around and get them unstuck from the bottom of the pan

switch to a forward and back jerking motion, using the sides of the pan to fold your omelette

this whole process takes about 20 seconds

Not that guy but they're inexpensive, VERY nonstick, heat up fast and retain even heat, oven safe. They may seem gimmicky but copper-cerarmic pans are great so long as you're not dumb enough to use metal utensils in them.

Superhigh end pans pans, especially seasoned steel, are going to work better if you know what you are doing of course, but 20 dollars for a non-stick pan you can use in the oven is a pretty good deal.

>super high heat

HEY, THATS MY FUCKING PAN

Red or Green non-stick, what buy?!

yeah i mean you're not arguing with me you're arguing with julia child

Sounds like she's arguing with all other chefs tbdesu

Not arguing with me. I do omelettes over high heat wirh plenty of butter in a standard 10" aluminum fry pan. Flawless. The problem most people run into is that they are using too much egg for the pan and not enough fat. Proper rolled omelettes take seconds to prepare.

those "copper" pans do not have any copper in them.

you're supposed to fold it as it's coming out of the pan