My friend got some raspberry absolut vodka. I have a hard time drinking straight vodka as it's taste makes me gag...

My friend got some raspberry absolut vodka. I have a hard time drinking straight vodka as it's taste makes me gag. Is flavored vodka more tolerable straight?

post boobs, slut

flavoured vodkas are disgusting, worse than normal bad vodkas. raspberry is also the worst artificial flavour out there. if you want to not gag from vodka, get good vodka. I myself recommend Reyka for drinking straight, or if you want flavour you can make limoncello with any old high proof vodka(spirytus 76% works well)

t. faggot.

>vodka
>quality
the cheaper the vodka the better.

mix with soda or juice if you can't drink it straight
the point of vodka is it's complete lack of flavor, allowing for it to seamlessly mix with anything. true slavs drink it neat without a chaser, but slavs also don't drink say swedecuck vodkas made out of fermented refugee sperms

not everyone lives off $3 USD a day, slobodan

make white russians

no vodka is shit. Sounds like you should drink flavored rum, or something gayer.

>I have a hard time drinking straight vodka as it's taste makes me gag
i drink 60% straight because i'm not a pussy faggot trying to make an ordeal out of getting liq'd
nothing straight about it if you drink raspberry vodka. would genuinely think you're manlier for trying out cocksucking for the first time over this
t. literal female

>t. literal female
girls(male) don't count

Mix with sprite or any citrus juice.
That's it.

Hearty kek
take a (you)

Flavored vodkas are the stupidest thing ever. The whole point of vodka is it mixes with everything. If you want it to taste like X, mix it with X. Buying flavored vodka is just buying a less versatile spirit.

lel

just saying, but you don't need to write 'USD' when you use the '$' symbol for it

>no other country uses dollars

Vodka does an amazing job of taking on flavors. You can infuse vodka with almost anything.
I saw a recipe to make table pepper infused vodka, which would be great in bloody marys.
So as to your question, buy some flavored vodka, and see if its tolerable to answer your own question.

Flavored vodka is fucking terrible.

Then you don't include the symbol.

vodka is fucking terrifible

does his cock make you gag too?

No, fuck you, vodka is life.

Vodka is the easiest hard liquor to drink straight. Flavored anything is difficult. The trick to taking shots is to hold your breath, swallow it all, and then resume breathing. Maybe chase with some water afterward.

No, it's way worse.

bad vodka is fucking terrible. you can get a great bottle for like $30, there's no excuse

Why don't you ask your friend to let you try some and find out for yourself