I went to a bar. They had beef stroganoff

I went to a bar. They had beef stroganoff.

Would you eat beef stroganoff at a bar?

What does road kill even taste like?

Yes.
I would have also accepted meatloaf or shephards pie

Looks good to me

depends, there a lot of places called a "bar" that are just glorified restaurants. IIRC some places have to label themselves bars in some states if total sales of alcohol is over X percentage of income

heck yes, i'm always hungry after a few drinks .. most of the time, the only thing they serve is peanuts, chips and old plastic cheese.

of course i would

No. I made boeuf bourguignon at home to rave reviews of fellow cooks. We aren't gonna run it for my bar either. Who wants a $20 plate of braised beef and noodles?

yeah, especially a good one is always fucking nice after drinking

I wouldn't but only because I don't like mushrooms.

It's not a bad idea. Some sort of signature, soak up the alcohol dish. I'd probably do chili.

Me and Steve would eat that after some ipas and Nintendo switching!

I wish I could find it anywhere, so yeah, I'd order it at a bar. I used to go to a bar that had it on their menu, but they shut down.

Yes.

Bar food in my experience has always been good or at the least, edible. So yea I would eat the stroganoff

No, I save the stroganoff for the shower.

>shephards
tard

i stroganoff my beef anywhere!

If it were actual eastern euro style I'd chance it like I do in German places. Otherwise no.

in Australia, most pubs serve food as a way to keep the people there drinking longer and playing pokies
they're called counter meals, chicken parmies are a favourite

That's nothing special. It's normal. You Australians are proud of anything, aren't you?

I wasn't being prideful, I was comparing the fact that in the US restaurants call themselves a bar because of legislation to the fact that in Australia pubs serve food as a way to retain customers.

what the fuck does this mean? how do you "soak up the alcohol" with food?

Eating certain types of food (mainly fatty, starchy, or greasy food) keeps you from absorbing excess abouts of alcohol to help in sobering up and preventing hangovers, or at the very least keeping them from being fucking nightmares in the morning.

>Would you eat beef stroganoff at a bar?
Why not? I wouldn't order what's in the image though, who the fuck eats stroganoff with pasta? Where's the potatoes?

If you decide to eat at a bar, yeah, beef strogonoff is a decent choice if the price isn't stupidly high.

Generally eating at a bar is not the best choice though.

I had ceviche at a strip club last night.

I wouldn't eat beef stroganoff if it was served to me on a solid gold plate by the food gods themselves.

>what do you call a masturbating bull?
>beef stroganoff

3/10
Raised a smile.

I keep thinking this photo is the cover of Siamese Dream, but it's not. It annoys me.

I prefer to eat stroganoff on rice.

You got fucking told retard.

Fuck off namefag

Sounds like a start of a bad joke. Absolutely would not eat.

I like stroganoff my beef if you know what i mean

sure why not but I did draw the line at the all you can sushi Tuesdays at a local strip joint

yeah but not that one

No, nobody knows what you mean you fuckwit.

christ