For me, it's the comfort in knowing that I am saving money and living better

For me, it's the comfort in knowing that I am saving money and living better.

for me, it's you getting banned

For me, it's your mom.

At least where I live, it's the only place I can seem to find those sardines in mustard anymore. Depends what I'm getting what grocery store I go to.

for me, it's where shopping is a pleasure and there's no poor people.

I can't fucking take it anymore man
I want to suck on titties. Lick nipples while I caress a girls ass cheeks. I haven't had sex in 4 months.
How do you permavirgins fucking do this youre entire lives. GAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH. WHY DID I BREAK UP.
I HAVENT EVEN TRIED DATING AGAIN. I ONLY MISS SUCKING TITS AND SOMEOND RIDING MY FACE. I LOVE TO LICK. NOTHING MAKES ME CUM LIKE AN ASS IN MY FACE

>being this normie

download tindr holy shit

I hate every fucking thing about walmart. It would be hard to find a bigger cesspool at any given time than at a walmart.

download grindr holy shit

I said fuck it and quit sex and relationships altogether 2 years ago now and I am yet to give a single shit about not having to shove my dick into something again. Women are fucking annoying and I'm not sure how anyone can manage to stand them even long enough for a proper shag half the time.

My local one is unbearable.

Hobos and junkies camping in the parking lot. Panhandlers on every corner.

I'm just trying to buy frozen egg rolls and get home without contracting HIV.

I don't even like Walmart I can just get my shopping done super fast because I know where everything is

i hate having to go to walmart, all the employees look miserable, the lighting literally drains your mood, every customer looks like they're just below the poverty line

For me, it's the place that actually feels like a fruit/vegetable market with great prices.
Americans here say that eating healthy is expensive, no what the real deal is that you are all lazy and can't help but not go to the nearest Wal-Mart or Target for good household food.

Oops

I shop at more upscale markets partly because of the quality but mostly for the experience. I consider the premium simply a price for not having to see or interact with the dregs of society.

The rare time I go to Walmart it is like going to a freak show. It is entertaining, but not something I want to do often.

I like going there late at night to see what it's like being the most attractive person in a big building.

The regional chains here are bigger and cheaper than the Walmarts. Fresher foods, more variety, and they've started replacing some of the literal trash with less terrible shit.

I don't think there is anything from Walmart that I can't get from either of the two. Aside from a lot of the non-food items.

This.

Same reason I go to bars that charge $9 a drink.

>i hate having to go to walmart, all the employees look miserable, the lighting literally drains your mood, every customer looks like they're just below the poverty line

Sad that 'merican liberals now hate the working class, look down upon them, spit on them, and call them flyovers.

Back to your containment board, /pol/ faggot

My best friend and her mom and sister used to work there and they are poor so you're wrong.

>t. Proud wagecuck
"To each according to his ability, to each according to his need" applies perfectly to you. Your ability to man a cash register is perfect for those needing to make a transaction!

download a woman holy shit

Reminder that Wal Mart are just a reflection of the area they serve and that just means youre probably a projection leftist poorass

>Reminder that Wal Mart are just a reflection of the area they serve

What the fuck does this even mean?

faggot

lmaoing

Im not from Florida but Publix is for rich people? Is it like whole foods.

Yes. Real people shop at Aldi. The best grocery store.

I can't wait for the day when self driving grocery delivery trucks become a thing so I don't have to shop at these shit holes.

What I like to do when going to Walmart is, on the way, roll down the window of the car and yell out the window "YO I'M GOING TO WALMART WOOOOOO. ARE YOU GOING? I'M GOING".

This is directed on pedestrians, people on bicycles or at bus stops. It brings me joy.

>trusting the minimum wage retards and/or robots to pick your produce

Jokes on you, I don't eat produce.

can americans not get the supermarket stuff orderd online and delivered?

I wouldn't consider Publix a rich person store but it definitely isn't for poor people. It's good mix of moderate-high prices, customer service, and OK product variety.

Some places do, but it's not the norm.

download a car holy shit

>rich people? Is it like whole foods

Where I live Whole Foods is for the average person, and Dean and Deluca is for the rich people.

You sound like an incel. Do you not like the comfort? The warm embrace. Holding your dear lady from behind, as she snuggles her cheek into your bicep. Feeling her press her cute bum against your crotch. When she lays in panties and your shirt, and wants you to be her big spoon. You "draw" little circles on her tummy. When she turns to you at night, places your hand on her butt.
Waking up to her crazy hair, and adorable sleepy eyes. When she stretches and her foot shakes, and her arms land on you. She kisses your forehead. Showering together. Eating together. Being happy. Having a walk. Dinner. Coming home to fuck. It's all good. I miss it. FUCK YOU ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL IM ONLY HUMAN I NEEED TO BE LOVED
I DONT WANT A TINDR WHORE

>shopping at wal mart

Not him, but I am an incel and he sounds like he has had sex but you sound like a virgin.

walmarts in decent areas are decent. walmarts in nigger areas are nigger.

wal mart actually has really good prices on candles the produce is garbage though.

It's mostly upper middle class.
The niggers and trailer trash stick to Winn-Dixie because they have a fuel rewards card that lets them turn EBT handouts into free gas. It's also more run down and slightly cheaper.

For me, it's the fact that there aren't any other options.

The Winn Dixie by me is really nice actually. They have a decent olive bar and a hot food section that I haven't tried yet. But I shop there regularly for everyday stuff like loaves of bread and deli meat. No complaints.

When me and my family are lined up against the wall, I will be at peace knowing I avoided buying made in China crap thereby slowing the inevitable Chinese invasion.

Quit sending all your money to China, you asshole.

Me Chinese, me make joke, me go pee pee in your Coke.

Winn Dixie is almost bankrupt. Better start shopping at Piggly Wiggly.

In my town, there are two Wal-Marts. One on the good side of town, and one downtown.
The downtown Wal-Mart is awful. Nogs, fatties, screaming children, poor people begging on the corners, receipt checkers at the door.
The good Wal-Mart is great and has none of those things, with hired security rolling around in the parking lot.

>I shop at more upscale markets partly because of the quality but mostly for the experience. I consider the premium simply a price for not having to see or interact with the dregs of society.
>The rare time I go to Walmart it is like going to a freak show. It is entertaining, but not something I want to do often.
elitist scum

down low a dude holy shit

away with you, vile beggar!

>I don't think there is anything from Walmart that I can't get from either of the two

syphilis

>Pay anything from $1 to 50% more for the exact same brands
>terrible selection that gets worse every month
>changes the entire layout of the store every year

>pay more for the exact same brands and to not have to shop among pants shitters and poor people
idk what publix you're going to but the layouts have literally been the same forever at mine and selection is slightly better than before but still worse than high end stores

For me, it's Grocery Outlet. The Best Grocery Store.

I just tried sardines in mustard for the first time last night. Better than in oil or water, not as good as in hot sauce.