This is what they call """""""lunch""""""" in northern europe

This is what they call """""""lunch""""""" in northern europe

Kek, I eat 5,000 calories for lunch

That looks like a tasty, light sandwich.

Thanks for letting me know.

>Ham
>Allowed under sharia law
HARAM

Do Europoors really do this? Can't they afford a tasty burger, or maybe some fried chicken? How do they even stay alive?

what could you eat for lunch that's 5k cal?

Add in a drink and some overly sugary or salty snack and it'd look awfully American.

Yuropoors can barely afford food, nor do most of them have any form of employment to purchase food and are completely dependent on money assistance from state welfare agencies. The majority are on par with North Korean diets as far as calorie intake, and basic food staples have a 30% VAT. All food has to be halal as to not offend their 'new' countrymen.

Take out that wilted looking lettuce and that doesn't look bad. The tomato looks decent and the muenster is a good cheese choice.

Only snow niggers.
We meds eat hot meals for lunch

Just needs some mustard and mayo, sub some grapes for the apple.

I'd eat it. I ate this shit multiple times a week growing up and i'm a burger.

56%
Fatass
Memes

Are amerilards so brainwashed by capitalist propaganda that they can't be self sufficient and instead need to buy™ """"food"""" which was made with the cheapest unhealthy gmo ingredients that give them cancer and obesity, while also feeding the profit line of power companies that keep the cooking appliances running (as well all the other companies in the process), all while they inadvertantly surrender their independence (ie ability to cook and be self sufficient) while unironically believing that means they have more """"freedom"""" and luxuries than the rest of the civilised world?

W O W
E
E

most of the posts in this thread were made by the same person

>"""""""lunch"""""""
WAY too many quotation marks for me. Doesn't matter what point you might be trying to make, it just makes (You) look like an idiot.

Looks good except swap for a green apple.

Whiter than you

>doubt.png

>sugar bread

Just how fucking fat are you? Piglet.

What? It isn't the tastiest but its fills you up nicely

>light/no breakfast, just a V8 with my morning vitamins and a coffee when I get to work
>big fat lunch
>light dinner
>still average around 2000 calories
how hard is this to understand

>skips the most important meal of the day to get to his desk on time to slave away for minimum wage
>relies on synthetic™ """vitamins""" to stay alive
>eats lunch at his desk
>barely has enough energy at the end of his day to cook a propper meal for dinner
>turns on the tv and thanks god that he didn't have kids because he mostly be mourning their death from yet another school massacre
For me it's livin' the McDream.

You're both idiots.

Fuck off back to /int/ or /bant/.