What are your thoughts on oreos dipped in milk

What are your thoughts on oreos dipped in milk

A true delicacy if you're a nigger.

>he doesn't crush his oreos up into tiny bits and stir them into the milk to make cookies-n-creme milk

Holy long have you been waiting to post this?

I don't dip because soggy cookies in general are shit.

Disgusting because of how many calories are in it.

I think it's extremely offensive. Why the milk always gotta be white and the cookie always black? You never see no homeboy dunkin a white cookie in no black milk. No, lord.

they're good, kinda addictive, that's why i never buy them

Junk food crack.

>Why the milk always gotta be white and the cookie always black?
Neither of these are necessitated. They make several varieties of milk, including chocolate or strawberry, and golden oreos.

This is a kid version crap - i prefer to drink coffee or some alcoholic beverage through TimTam.

this

Ive lost 20 lbs the past 2 months, thought Id have a cheat night, picked up oreos and its like 300+ calories for 2 of these fuckers, put them back on the shelf and left emptyhanded out of shame
hl

HAHA! I LOVE BEING ABLE TO EAT WHATEVER I WANT WITHOUT BEING FAT! EAT IT, FAGGOT! OH WAIT, YOU CAN'T! BWA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! I'D TELL YOU TO EAT SHIT, BUT THAT'S PROBABLY TOO MANY CALORIES! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I soak mine in H&H creamer

true kino is these and milk, although it takes like 20 minutes to get the right consistency

It means you watch too many commercials.

*steps in your way*

Pretty much superseded in every way by chocolate chip dunkaroos from Trader Joe's. Deep complex cookie flavor, melty chocolate chips, perfect tex after a few seconds in some milk, finger shape to facilitate dipping. really doesn't get much better than that

Fake, everyone knows bizarros have gray skin

Dipping this in milk

fag

Tantamount to the holocaust. Vile, despicable calamities parading around under the false banner of "food."

>i dont eat certain foods because im insecure about my maturity meme

>faggots that dip it win with a fork
fuck off

>he doesn't crush up his Oreos and snort them like a real man

Says the 12 year old pretending to be an adult.

Underage b&, be gone!

It's funny how Americans think Oreos are a good tasting biscuit.

>he doesn't drop 3 oreo cookies in a cup of milk, wait 47.5 seconds, and begin scooping the cream/cookie chunks at the end of cup with the milk.
Ultimately the most secretive and efficient way to eat Oreo' with a spoon and milk.

>white cream sandwiched by two black wafers
Oreos are the BLACKED of cookies

Don’t you know that Veeky Forums is a keto board?

fatassanon btfo and his ass is in tatters and fuming like a locomotive knowing the truth hurts

Hydrox

>Hydrox
whatcha cleaning grandpa?

>he doesn't crush his oreos up into tiny bits and shove up it his ass

You take a bite of the part you just dunked you monkey

Peasant, at the moment I'm sitting in my wonderful dwelling I paid for myself and sipping very fine sherry oloroso. I must be the smartest and luckiest 12 yo on this side of the pond.

Some day if you work REALLY REALLY hard you will graduate from milk and cheap cookies to some finer things.

>being a name-brand sheep
>not buying a huge bag of Aldi Oreos for $1.50 that taste exactly the same

Go back to bed, grandpa

I like my cookies dry and my milkies choco.

The creme in Oreo's isn't actually creme. It's shortening.

You know, I've never done the slam and I have a pack of red velvet timtam lying around. I should give it a shot.

That feel when your life is so shit that all you do is drink alcohol and talk shit to people on the internet.

Scrape off the nasty-ass creme, dunk the cookie part in milk.

It didn't start like that. I came here to share my wisdom and got bitter when I discovered that some inbreeds where challenging my AUTHORITA!!!

I quiet like my life, I assure you.

Oh wait, you were pouring your heart out and asking for help. If your life is shit and you came here to drink alcohol and talk shit ... you should feel here like at home ... your empty, cold, loveless home

FINALLY!
We have some aspiration for greatness on this thread.

Keep your senses sharp, hands quick and liquid HOT!

I start off with a 20 stuf, with a single pecan under the top. Then I kinda just, enjoy.

>good biscuit
Nobody thinks the biscuit part of the biscuit is great. The only good part is the cream.

Oreos are shit-tier american biscuits that pale in comparison when compared to the superior British custard cream.

Beige, just like all of British "food".

I prefer milk dipped but I can understand why some folks wouldn't. Being a a fatfu/ck/ I dip two oreos at the same time,

oreos are literally cancer. I feel sick after eating 4. Goldens are better, but still not worth buying over cereal or something

this is impressive. Oreos get steamrolled by any local cookie in other countries

Just had some. Shit was pretty great.

Probably either comes in half the size or less, costs twice as much or more, or a combo of the two

I bet they aren't essentially $3/lb either but don't let value factor into your smugness.

Very good.
Whenever I'm eating something soft and sweet I have to dunk that fucker in milk.

PB&J's, cookies, bread, everything

Get better genes then candyass. Holy fuck

a guilty pleasure?

>he doesn't just eat oreo o's instead

>Clorox
fixed.

I have a confession to make ...
sometimes I "accidentally" drop a couple oreo's in my milk cup and say WHOOPSY DAISY just so I can slurp it up later teehee

You sound like a mental case that "accidentally" ending up fucking an apple pie - just slid in.
"WHOOPSY DAISY" ... just sick ....

Wrong.

i never understood the hype over oreos. like give it a strawberry filling at least.

It's a good way of ruining perfectly fine milk.

Aldi oreos have a nasty after taste. Didn't realize it until I lived with a family that bought name brand, then having the Aldi brand later after that.

>intentionally ruining the white creamy goodness between two brittle ebony wafers by marinating it in cow estrogen
there are people who actually do things of this nature

waste of time. I just dump all my nilla wafers into milk and at them after 2 seconds of soak

All cookies are the devil

this nigga over here drinking his lucozade and eating digestives not knowing theyre shitty knock offs of American snacks.

Its a curse, really.
I, too have the same ailment.
>get cookies at a gas station
>have to spend an extra two bucks on on milk at the gas station because im too autistic to just eat my fucking nutter-butters

Oreos are to be washed down with milk. Do not i repeat do not dip.Implying you are not capable of shedding calories

>I don't dip because soggy cookies in general are shit.
Not soggy, soft.

>not grinding them fine enough to absorb through the skin

this

Same but I'm not a faggot about it

mmm yes

gimme the fudge stripes

i love eating mens "fudge"

20 minutes?

Nigga what?

inbred brits need to keep their mouths shut

>not grinding them fine enough to insert them in you'r urethra.

drop in enough oreos to make cereal and eat with spoon.
also enjoy diabetes.

>a nation that has been conquered and colonized three times is inbred
Retard.