Tfw you microwave your bean and cheese burrito for too long and the cheese melts TOO much...

>tfw you microwave your bean and cheese burrito for too long and the cheese melts TOO much, becoming one paste with the beans

My favorite is when the cheese is melted, but still more semi solid, you know gooey and stretchy, but not fully melted into the beans

How is the best way to eat a bean and cheeser for you?

>bean and cheeser
Die.

Everyone likes a nice bean and cheeser

I thought this place was about cooking.

How about putting it in the oven?

Me and the other newfags just come here to drool at fast food.

Dude lol are you jokin me? Tell me this guys pullin my leg here.

You put a burrito in the oven, it bakes, you know what happens then? It turns crunchy and hard, THAT ain't no burrito, that's some kind of hard crunchy crispito

Sorry for upsetting you. Where I come from, ovens can be set up to put a little steam out, so, you know, the dish doesn't get dry.

Or just put in the microwave I guess and drink your burrito with a straw you mutt

>eating instant burritos
>having any sense of superiority whatsoever
hahahaha

I don't eat instant burritos. Where did you get that from? Also, impressed that you can write coherent sentences. Proud of you.

Wow she is so frickin hawt!

I need to start watching it already

>eating instant burritos when it's cheaper to buy tortillas and cheese and a refried beans

I love me a bean and cheeser with milk.
Brings me memories of my childhood

lmaoing at this fuckin guy

you enjoy overpaying for a shittier burrito than one you could throw together even just from canned ingredients or something?

mexican and texmex are literally dog food tier

they put stuff in it man it's better

Is this some disgusting ready meal thing?

>The same Americans that are obsessed with the notion that curry looks like poo eat this on the regular.

>eating microwave burrito
>it's cold in the middle

>molten lava at the ends with the filling bursting out and melting on the plate
>center colder than my drink