Go to Panda Express

>go to Panda Express
>ask for chopsticks
>Mexican cashier says "Que?"

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/latino/visa-overstays-outnumber-illegal-border-crossings-trend-expected-continue-n730216
youtu.be/cwYPCFfbhZM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OlQnvz3oKdU
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

only fags and weebs feel like they need chopsticks

Spanish is the de facto second language in the US maybe you should learn it

aren't they on the side with the napkins and drinks, not behind the counter? sounds like ur the moron dude

maybe you missed the point of the thread

>he doesn't carry a pair of imported japanese chopsticks wherever he goes

does panda express even carry chopsticks?

>Panda Express
>Mexican cashier

CULTURAL APPROPRIATION!!!

DAS WACIST!!!

You have to go back, amigo

Just wait until we build that wall and kick you wetbacks over it.

>we build that wall
Never going to happen during trumps tenure and the next administration will scrap the idea anyway.

>Just wait until we build that wall and kick you wetbacks over it.

No need. Illegal border crossings are down over 70% in the past year, party due to all the illegals being sent back.

On the positive side, legal immigration (visa & green card applications) are up over 300%.

Looks like you rednecks finally are getting some semblance of an actual country border. Not just some imaginary line people freely cross.

You do realize most illegals come here legally and just say? The wall will do jack shit, assuming Trump even builds it.

>You do realize most illegals come here legally and just say?

user Burns Last Brain Cell Making Absolutely Abhorrent Post (and its a good thing)

>most illegals come here legally and just say?

Not recently. The trend has clearly hit an inflection point in the last year.

nbcnews.com/news/latino/visa-overstays-outnumber-illegal-border-crossings-trend-expected-continue-n730216

A majority of ICE agents are tasked with guarding the border. If we build a wall, we'd be able to relocate those ICE agents to kicking out the parasites who overstay.

Also, the "overstaying" number takes into consideration of immigrants who come from Europe. Europeans are always welcome over dirty beaner scum so we need to build the wall

wow guess we should not have a border, truly your brilliance outshines us all

>tfw pic is clearly from chipotle's

I went to Panda Express for the first time in years a few months ago. Every single employee there was asian. It was especially fucking bizarre because I've literally never seen a single asian in my city outside of there.

oyeme mamacita tu ta redi pal bellaqueo mi negra hermosa vamono a peinalno u ratico

gimme el palito senorita

Face it. He blew you the fuck out.

There are much more legal hispanics in your /cunt/ than illegal.

English is the de facto first language in the US maybe they should learn it

>He

Don't samefag.

>go to local pizza joint
>staff is all Mexicans
>leave immediately

>Toronto
>Go to local Mexican place
>Staff is all Asians

t. 56%er who's too stupid to learn a second language.
Good goy!

>be leaf
>go anywhere
>staff is all Asian
Better than mudslimes and niggers. When the staff is black and brown I just leave, I don’t care where I am. I can always go somewhere else.

>>Staff is all Asians

I would take an asian staff any day over rude & obnoxious blacks.

>go to Italian-named pizzeria
>they're all Russian
>pizza is shit
>cheesesteaks are fucking amazing

>calling anyone a goy
I refuse to learn the language of the non-white Invaders of my country.

Just slap them round the head like Basil Fawlty.

youtu.be/cwYPCFfbhZM

Sore loser much?

>KAERINASAIII

*tunnels under your wall*

>learning second language: good
>having to learn a particular one because they're invading your country: bad

>etnic food

m.youtube.com/watch?v=OlQnvz3oKdU

Mexicans are white
Historically there have been a lot of interaction between the us and Spanish colonies (Mexico, Florida, Texas, Cuba, Puerto Rico and the Philippines)

Asians are the best fast food workers in the world. They're super fast and they don't give a fuck.

>I'm too intimidated by black people so I run away like a bitch.

Joo wan chah stik?

I agree with this statement

face it gringo, you lost

Nah, I’m not intimidated by them. One black worker surrounded by white or Asian workers can do as good a job as anyone, but when it’s all blacks, it’s like they compete who can be the niggeriest nigger. They are lazy and confrontational, and it’s simply not worth bothering. Can’t even ask them where something at a hardware store is, because the only response they have is “we don’t sell dat.”

You aren't white you dumb greasy spic

It's already started you stupid fucking faggot. Stop making CNN your only news source.

Depends on what location, the more ghetto nasty ones you have to ask for them because shitheads know how to stir up trouble with a pair of thin wooden sticks.

Panda isn't even that good, their fried rice sucks dick, they charge out the ass for shrimp, and their price/volume ratio is complete garbage as far as chinese places go. If I order a combo I expect my plate/tray to be filled the fuck up.

I ate lunch there yesterday.

To answer your statement about portions, order your food in a to-go box. I saw lots of clowns in there ordering it "for here" and they got that paper plate bullshit.

I specifically asked for a to-go platter because the volume of a square is much huger than that of a circle. I cant even comprehend being so retarded as to not know the difference.

>the walls already being built and mexico's gonna pay, trust me, ok?
Lol, where? Where are the pics? There are a few protoypes that haven't been approved and that's it.

Their Walnut Shrimp is one you can't get away from online, apparently everyone loves it. I'm pretty sure it's just a condensed milk sauce. Disgusting. I've only been to Panda Express 3 times max in my life and don't remember any of it. I preferred Nori Japan when I was at the mall and hungry, they always gave out free samples too.

HEY

CUT THAT OUT

STOP IT

I MEAN IT!!

Your "wall" is about as real as Obama's "change".
Keep drinking that political koolaid.

No u first, friend

Every kitchen is full of Mexicans, poltard

do we have any fucking janitors on Veeky Forums or what

When I was 15 I had an interview at 5 Guys and the white manager interviewing me said I'd have to learn Spanish in order to work there because he had a spic Wife and most of his staff didn't know English. I didn't get the job cleaning floors.