Austic Drive Thru Habits?

So, I mistakenly mentioned to a coworker that because of some weird reason I can only order one item at a drive thru at a time.
They were making fun of me after I said that. I didnt think its a big deal at all, in fact I thought it was weird of them to order multiple things at once when they can only eat one at a time. Plus if their order is fucked up then they are screwed.
Here's what I do, tell me if its autistic or not, I just enjoy hot food and hate eating dead food or wrong order.
>be hungry
>hit Mcdonalds drive thru
>order cheeseburger
>get back in drive thru line
>eat cheeseburger
>order nuggets
>pay and get back in drive thru line
>eat nuggets
>order fries and small coke
>sit in parking lot
>need refill
>go into mcdonalds
>get refill
>get back in line
>get another cheeseburger
>pay and drive home

Sorry, but this is the only way to ensure you are eating 100% hot, correct food.

What a stupid thread.

That is pretty autistic, who gives enough of a fuck about scum food like maccas to try so hard to have an optimized eating experience? Just order the shit you want then go away to eat it somewhere else.

how so?
whats wrong with this technique for drive-thru fastfooding?

america, everyone

Whenever I order just one thing, they get all pissy with me and say shit like "uhhh that's all???" in a nasty tone

Pretty weak and shitty bait but I appreciate the amount of autism for you to write this. You'll still get 200+ replies if you samefag hard enough I'm sure.

yeah sometimes they look at me funny the thihrd or fourth time Ive been through there but why should I care? its why they are open, to take my money if i want to give it to them.
free yourself user

My taco bell order is 5 hard tacos. When they ask what sauce I want, I tell them 5 diablo's, and 15 fire. They usually just give me a handful of each, so I make sure to count them out and give back 6 or so diablos, and ask for another 3 or 4 fires depending on what they give me to get to my 5/15 ratio.

You know, i can hardly tell what is satire or seriousness on this board anymore. I sincerely hope this is a bait thread, but i assume somewhere in the world that someone this autistic exists

so 4 per pack, 3 diablos cut with a fire-back. so its a ton of heat with that smokey fire finish.

10/10 user but i would prob use 5 per taco or at least one full one per bite.

user why bother? you know somewhere someone is actually doing this shit. i bet even you have a few quirks that border the autistic.

why not just go inside?

i stopped ordering these when they started charging me $1.49 for $0.10 worth of food. its a rip off even for taco bell standards

At least hit different franchises... burger @mickyD, fries from Jacks, drink from Burgerking..,

Nobody goes to McDonald's for spaghetti user.

Don't you have a school shooting to attend?

Nigga if you want to ensure you're eating hot and fresh food then go inside and specifically ask for fresh ones. You're not getting anything fresh other than by chance when you order normally, most of that stuff stays under a heat lamp.

i know autistic people well... they wouldn't even do this.

OP would have posted 5 receipts for one item each dated minutes apart if he were serious.

>Just got my license
>Go to the taco bell drive thru
>Distracted because my girlfriend is talking to me on the phone
>order my food and pull up to the window
>Girl in the window is someone I went to high school with
>She starts talking to me distracting me further
>Pay her and drive off
>She yells that I didn't get my food yet
>Reverse back to the window and she laughs at me
>She gives me my food
>"S-see you later"
>hit the gas
>forget the truck was still in reverse
>Fly backwards and nearly slam into the woman behind me
>Drive thru girl is losing her shit
>Drive off
I didn't show my face at that taco bell for at least 3 months.

Wow. I've been entering Taco Bell's sweepstakes every day with the code on my receipt. Using OP's method I could quadruple my chances of winning.

Immediately kill yourself

Genius plan user.

>Go to taco bell drive thru
>knowing in advance that girl I orbit hard in high school is there because I memorized her schedule
>order my food, it takes five minutes because I'm fat and need $80 worth of shit
>pretending to be on phone with imaginary gf so I can seem desirable and cool
>girl at window recognizes me and yells for her manager, she seems scared
>panic and drive off, then remember I'm hungry because I haven't eaten in fifteen minutes
>back into a parked car, police show up, get tazed for pulling a katana out of my trench coat
>banned from taco bell for at least three months

I realize the joke was at my expense but thanks user. I needed a good laugh.

You need to say you dont want anything else or confirm in some way that is all you will be having so the worker can close the order and continue working, they dont have the entire day to wait on you

Do Americans really use drive thrus? What's wrong with drive throughs?

we're too fast for complete words. keep up, gramps

Why not just get a standard meal? It's cheaper all in one piece like that. It's not like its going to be fresher just because you order 1 at a time.

It's not fast and is preventing you from comfortably eating your food at home. Do you do this because you are too socially retarded to go eat inside?

>All that gas wasted
>All that oxygen wasted

I do it because I want to have a story that gets me attention on an anonymous imageboard.

I ask for way to much ketchup born from the fact I never remember if I have any at home. Pull into the parking lot to check my order.

>get my food from the black guy in the window
>he doesnt say have a nice day
>I say you too anyways

>Go to fast food joint
>Always ask for "no ice" in my sodas
>I wouldnt have to, but those GED muther fuckers behind the counter fill up cups 3/4 full of ice.
>Like hell im paying ~2.50 for a cup of ice with a dash of coke

>drinking high fructose corn syrup
>not handing them your stainless steel drink container to fill up with water

You some kind of fatass?

Are you fucking high when you go out and get fast food? Because there is this dumb shit that keeps coming to our drive thru orders one fucking thing then get back in line we just laugh at you when you show up

This is the truth, just not the OP

Honestly for me, it's not even so much the ice to soda ratio.
It's that it waters down my soda and I don't ever really drink the shit and a large is always the best deal so I drink that shit for at least half my day.
Not good if it turns into fucking water on me.

>drinking warm, 6 hour old soda

Dubs and op's post is the new American national anthem

you are supposed to try to stop yourself from engaging in activities which severely hamper your social functioning. this, if real, is really stupid. your brain is tellikng you to do something that would cause you to be beheaded by your fellow tribespeople millenia ago. stop it. you dont deserve to live among us if you cant fight these stupid urges.