Thoughts on this pussy slayer?

Thoughts on this pussy slayer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YIi1bjl_iqE
youtube.com/watch?v=bJL-HYSlvRM
youtu.be/29u_FejNuks
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

reddit

Everyone i've ever met from northern Indiana/southern michigan acts like him.

No you

he has a comfy voice and he makes great videos
my only problem with him is either he has incredibly low standards on what tastes great, or he's lying through his teeth
either that or people back in the 18th century had the pinnacle of culinary taste and we've all gone downhill since

still need to try that fried chicken recipe

>low standards on what tastes great, or he's lying through his teeth

I think it's more that he's a total nerd doing what he loves so he's just enthusiastic.

I think he's talking from his "acquired taste of nutmeg" perspective

>it's a flour and water cake cooked in campfire ash episode

Holy shit someone actually watches his videos? I watched him like last year and he only had a couple thousand views.

His show is dope as fuck. Its like Alton Brown on steroids.

>e-eceleb shit
kys

why is he always wearing a nightcap like he’s about to go to bed?

That black dude was chill as fuck, but I stopped watching this show around this time. It got really repetitive. I do remember the ultra qt enthusiastic milk maid though.

You answered your own question

This. At least he has a following, and he's doing more than most with his spergy subject of interest.

Great Youtube show, especially for stuff you can do yourself, but it's nowhere even close to Taste of History.

Townsend is peak kino and the culinary equivalent of Bob Ross

Too pure for this world. This shit makes me want to cry.

youtube.com/watch?v=YIi1bjl_iqE

did he refer to townsend as "massa townsend" in this reenactment?

That black dude can cook. He's the real deal.

youtube.com/watch?v=bJL-HYSlvRM

>culinary equivalent of Bob Ross
yet another dude that set up production in Muncie, Indiana.
I don't know what it is about hoosiers.

Did we use all of the nutmegs? Why were they so common in this time period and then gone?

•C•O•M•F•Y•
•C•O•M•F•Y•
•C•O•M•F•Y•

Slowest talker on YouTube? Completely unwatchable except at 2x speed.

For early american, I like Walter Staib better. He's comfy af and his slight Germanic accent never fails to get me hard, no homo.

What an absurdly likeable man. Hos videos restore my faith in the human race.

And the pies and the chicken look dope.

>tfw when I tried the fried chicken recipe he put out recently and it literally turned out like Chick-Fil-A nuggets

Townsends is god-tier stuff. Him, Steve1989, and Primitive Technology are the holy trinity of YouTube Kino.

Hey, I'd forgotten about him.

Just watched a few. I like this one about "mushroom ketchup" (not what it sounds like, its a mushroom juice extraction) which looks like a nice condiment.

youtu.be/29u_FejNuks

god amongst men

the recipes are insanely simple and surprisingly good. he has a video for fish hand pies, which i made, and i like. and i made the apple custard pie a few times. ive met him. he's a swell man

That video was more interesting than I expected.

No slaves were that fuckin fat jfc

skinny black people are hard to find these days user

Plenty of them in my basement at the moment.

based
only people who dislike him are /r/pol morons wrongfully acting like victims because of that one video

o-ok...

Super pleasant to watch. I'm not even particularly interested in that time period, his enthusiasm and wholesome nature just makes nice watching. You can't help but be at least a little interested.

>and then you wait for the butter to come
this was a pretty lewd video

Damn I bet she gives some pretty mind blowing handjobs

This makes me sad. This guy seems to care about history more than teachers. He can't even make a cooking video without politics getting involved.

>Keep your salt pork away from my butter

Unnfff

FPBP

I don't see how this is supposed to be a lefty video.

He didn't call it "Food of African-Americans," he called it "Food of the Enslaved."

why is he wearing a Santa's elf coat. He must have murdered an elf omg

Nutmeg is definitely still a thing, but its use in food declined with the growing divide between sweet and savory dishes.

It mostly gets used in baked goods and tropical cocktails today.

Does he ever explain why the brim of the hat is stapled to the crown?

>ywn get chided gently by butter girl for bringing dust into her dairy
>ywn pound a baby into her in an open field

thats bullshit but i believe it

?

Too much of a soyboy. Men back in the 18th century were tough guys making the nigs do the damn work.

I bet his wife has her own bull.

some people would have you cook steaks directly in a fire, on top of the ashes.

Interesting, relaxing, well researched, definitely too good for youtube. I am glad his autistic hobby turned into a profitable side business for him

that is some weird projection redit

That's a really specific assumption. Back to/pol/ bro

Tough guys do their own work. You don't know shit. Also, he' a hobbit, and he's happier that you'll ever be. But hey, keep on being TUFF, lmao.

Seek help

He comes across really well in those videos so I looked him up to binge watch him
>Black man who believes he was always Jewish blame whitey every 15 minutes
>Despite Jews being responsible for the slave trade and shit housing
I was very disappointed, outside of those videos there's no comfy

hnnnnggg

is that last one supposed to be crypto-Ainsley?

My sides

top kek

Two Wizards on a See-Saw, Two Old Ladies Talking, A Bunch Of Spirits Smiling, A Giant Robot Shrugging, A Couple Angels Interacting, A Human Pelvis?, A Torso Reaching Forwards with Massive Hands, Two Grotesque Figures back to Back WIth Their Hands Poised Outwards Palms Down

>autism

.t Internet Psychiatrists

>having sex with animals
Have fun with your dickrot

t. NIGGER

Maybe he ate one of the other ones.

haha do you know what would be funny? If I called something soy or reddit because I didn't like it. ahah.

Based sarcasm poster

Saved

Your childhood has damaged your attention span.

Ive done the second one. The baby wasnt worth it.

BASED walter with the heavy cweam

What vid?

This is the opposite of reddit you peasant

proper old testament debauchery

This. Though I did find some videos that are interesting, like the cast iron seasoning and the creation of portable soup.

Has anyone tried any of this recipes? The fried chicken legit looks amazing, not like a novelty.

it's weird the way he handles sausages but I guess he's alright

He weirdly reminds me of my middle school biology and religion teacher in how absolutly harmless he is.
You simply can hardly imagine him having an angry outburst or even an evil thought.

So you're guessing he's a pedophile then?

Rumor has it he fucks like a monster in bed

No, it's because I'm old enough to realize I'm not immortal.

How was the 19th birthday btw?

You aren't from CT

A wolf mask, two feet, one guy crossing his arms with two shadow familiars around him, a CTF-3D Cataphract with two missile pods on his side torsos, two butterflies, two seals kissing, a zoanthrope and two of this guy

I secretly patted him on the butt at a fair in Michigan. He's not the only Youtuber whose butt I touched.

>we've all gone downhill since

Well...

Counter point: the Reese's Peanut Butter Cup I just had after lunch

>Two cowboys tipping their hats at each out
>two old men facing each other
>A rat man with a mask covering his eyes
>A man with shows on his hands
>two fairies facing each others
>A spider's face
>A lamb's skull
>Two man facing away from each other, hands raised

Go fuck yourself you contrarian piece of garbage.

>if i sped up i would make the butter come faster

maybe not the butter but definitely me

I saw one of his videos recently because it appeared in my suggested videos, hadn't heard of the channel before. It was some bacon and eggs thing. I found it to be uninteresting, it was just a guy making food in a costume.

>only watches Latvian potato preparation videos on the deepweb

Anyone been to Walter Staib's restaurant City Tavern in Philly? It's expensive but it's based.

based show.
anyone who makes that claim is auto-reddit, since you browse there enough to know what is popular.