Really cheap alcohol thread

cheap ways that you anons found to get wasted and enjoy life

>this chocolate liquor costs 0.25 euros for 500ml and one bottle can get you really drunk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zL3UHF5SlEU
minicon.com.br/busca?q=duelo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

there's the peanut flavor too, same price

A liquor from sugar cane. I think 1L goes for 1 usd. or a bit less.

Kilju. Put some champagne yeast into some syrup and you'll have a cheap nasty 17%abv liqueur

Where in Europe can you get this?? In Germany here btw

Had alcohol poisoning from that once.

Methylated spirits heavily diluted with tap water. Never again.

Actually, I did do it once again, but now I make sure I don't keep any in the house.

That's my jam bro

dude just go buy 10 dollars of everclear or popov, go around the corner and beg for 99c and then go buy a 99c soda from the corner store.

what the fuck is this? all i could find was a brazilian website with zero information, just selling it. what's the ABV%?
probably online it looks like the choice drink for someone who plays on Fagnaros or Gallywix realms.
how are you not blind or dead

FUCKIN OATH

They bottle jenkem now?!

I went through as many image results as i could and it looks like they are generally about 10.5-11%, i cant read spanish so i dont know anything else but they come in a bunch of flavors

argentinian 'wine' is buyable for 1usd a litre, never found a cheaper method to get shitfaced although it probably exists somewhere in africa/asia

>Nasty

only if you fuck it up

where was that one post with the nigerian liquor that comes in a literal gasoline bottle or 1-gallon milk jug or something like that?

*Sierra Leonean

There's also this.
youtu.be/zL3UHF5SlEU

This reminded me that I looked up the address on the label once.

This is th king of mexican cheapr beverage. Cane liquor. 1l. For 20 something pesos (~1 dollar).

Sometimes cane, sometimes agave.

>squash courts
fancy neighbourhood

>In Germany here btw
I got u bro, you can get this shit for 10 bucks here or 5l of an even stronger version off amazon

also Mandarin orange flavour

and coconut. and so on...

minicon.com.br/busca?q=duelo

Well, just bought 1L of vodka for equivalent of $7.2 and champagne brut for $3 to consume next morning

>Ypioca
Absolutely delicious! Gonna make some caipirinhas later today with it
Easy to make, cheap, and tastes great!

>ypioca export
huh, every day I learn something new
that's the shit breh

you sure that isnt some kind of chemical that has been repackaged as whisky?

the little one with the yellow cap is kino

caca lol

Its still something that has been manufactured by some company for the sake of distribution on the market, albeit at a low as fuck price.
If you wanna get really stingy and cost efficient, order quality pure spirit from some bootleggers and make your own vodka. If you want to, feel free to use orane/lemon/tangerine/ginseng/whatever to infuse your brew, this sometimes yields very interesting results.

Ah, Tonayan, the shittiest of liquors.
I'm ashamed to admit I drank a lot of it during university.

corn can ferment right?

how difficult is it to make alcohol out of fermented shit anyway, I don't actually know

Bourbon generally has to be over 50% corn alcohol, and there are corn whiskeys and corn vodkas.

Easy.

It takes time though.

I have absolutely no experience with corn (not american so corn is practically much a forgotten crop) but i made some oldschool honey-mead once. True, mead takes even longer to ferment than most i think. I'm not even sure. Anyway, it was easy but it took months before it was finally done. (it was safe to drink much earlier, but it wouldve tasted like shit)

Get the right glass to ferment it in though, it makes the process much easier (to filter the shit in the bottom).

drinking a brass monkey right now. Oj+cheap malt liquor=delicious and intoxicating.