Popcorn fucking sucks

popcorn fucking sucks
i don't get why people buy it at theaters
what's the appeal

classic

classic

It costs nothing and they can charge a fortune.

Let's see
>covered in salt and fat, two things humans objectively find to taste good
>small individual pieces that can be spread out over a couple hours the length of a typical movie, popping a couple in your mouth every now and again

That is pretty much it, I love popcorn but that aside, it makes perfect sense as a movie snack. It's meant to be so you can keep your eyes on the screen but not get anxious with oral or handual fixation and fidgets, and also provide pleasure, and also not make you want to get hungry and leave, and it serves all of those purposes

well if you make it at your house and don't add a ton of butter and bullshit, and you stick to mostly salt and seasonings, it's actually a pretty low calorie snack you can spend a while eating, so it makes more sense to have it at home at least

Handual?

So, wtf is the story behind this picture? Is the dog flying at the camera? Is the bg a dollhouse? I feel retarded looking at it.

Why can't it just be a big dog?

It's something you can stuff down your throathole repeatedly and not get full until eating a lot

It makes no noise consuming it like say potato chips

It's easy to makes, cheap, and very profitable to sell

he means manual, but has down syndrome

Because FUCK YOU and your giant fetish Steve, you don't have to shoehorn your magical realm into every conversation we have goddamnit!

when i eat popcorn my shits are amazing

sweet popcorn tastes better than salted.

much like the "american breakfast" of eggs and bacon, i bet it's rooted in companies advertising things that were cheap for them to sell at the time. some fucking culture we have.

eggs and bacon are actually good though

never said it wasnt, i love it myself. but people just cant delude themselves into thinking corporations have not shaped a large part of what we call american culture over the past 100 years. eggs and bacon was not the preferred dish that northeast farmers were cooking up when they came inside after a long day's work.

1kg of natural popcorn kernels cost around $2 to make at home

they would get their gmo popcorn cheaper than that and they charge $25.00 for what would be about 1/10th of that 1kg bag

then they wonder why people pirate their own popcorn

>pirate their own popcorn
i mean *pop their own pirates.

>gmo
everything from the past century is gmo, but nice meme anyway

butter receptacle, same reason anyone eats lobster

>acting like merchants, kings and churches didn't manipulate his culture even worse

but monsanto has corrupted the modern interpretation of that expression so now it has negative connotations which have a negative impact on your health and that of the environment.

but nice false equivalence, tho. at least you cried.

>from the past century
ACKSHUALLY technically (ie. autistically) speaking making a baby is gmo, and people have been making babies for much longer than the last century.

stupid.

>at least you cried.
nah, i'm laughing at ur stupidity. unless u can start citing non-infowars sources that show GMOs are bad, here's ur last (You) from me

>b& everywhere in the world axcept capitalist americaâ„¢
>but totally not bad for you

fun fact: the wall is supposed to keep you goys in, not the hard workers out.

>americans in 2018

>mexicans
>hard workers

>>small individual pieces that can be spread out over a couple hours the length of a typical movie, popping a couple in your mouth every now and again

except it gets cold in 10 minutes.

I hate beaners as well, but bruh, I don't see whitey out in the lettuce fields from sunrise to sunset.

This!

Bruh. Why you gotta be /pol/ up in this bitch? Nigga was just talking cheaper mass produced popcorn. But y'all got all offended 'n sheeit.

You're telling me a small group of hard workers makes up for the massive amount of leechers that slink their way into America?

>half an hour later he's still harping on about this

let it go, user. it's not worth poping your corn over.

This 2lb bag is like a dollar. Pop it in some coconut oil, top with Cajun seasoning and nutritional yeast. Boom, healthy cheap and tasty snack for pennies.

They also frame and landscape all your buildings, cook all your food, and much much more

>nigger
I don't think you could possibly be any more foul.

This guy gets it! That's literally how I make my popcorn most of the time.

Also this!

Stop using exclamation points! You fucking wanker!

This is a new level of autism

Grew out of this garbage.
I do want to try cotton candy again. Haven't eaten it since I was 7. Sweet sugary shit.
And I dont like candy much these days.

we have gmo outside of america too our regulations arent jewed tho

you retards dont even understand what GMOs even are and get your info out of a shitty news article

t. biologist

>go to theater
>I should buy popcorn
>buy popcorn
>it's the worst thing I've ever eaten in my life
>I'm never doing this again
>four months later go to the theater
>I should buy some popcorn
>worst thing I've ever tasted
It's like fucking clockwork.

Hello user, back for your third big bucket refill?

>banned
>not named something else and shilled by your government
Yuropoor education everyone

>making your own kettle corn on the stove

It is possible that people just have different tastes and it doesn't appeal to you user.

Me personally popcorn is like half the reason I go to the theater, I love that salty goodness.

It's called a joke Steve.

Sir, you forgot your extra mayonnaise!

I always take at least three hot water bottles with me to wrap my popcorn in

It definitely makes a noise. I fucking hate noisy eaters especially in the cinema

I suffer from a similar condition which I've Dubbed Lewis Black syndrome.

Every year I decided on snacking on a handful of candy corn, and every year I'm reminded that I fucking hate candy corn, and it never fails.

popcorn is great while watching movies.

pic related. a movie!

>Sure I don't have any sources or evidence, but you guys have a wall!
Wow now you totally don't sound like you're an idiot.

I go to the movie theater maybe once, twice a year. Every time I go I usually get popcorn, because I swear they put crack in that neon orange popcorn salt or something. I almost always get a coke icee, a bucket of popcorn to split with friends and I might sneak in a few snowcaps or something.