**SPAM MUTHA FUCKA**

Spam is good. Eat more.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PQe9hnkCDTQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I ate a can yesterday and my piss was cloudy despite drinking at least 3 liters of water. Is this normal?

Fucking hell, turn your heat down.

Lel, this. You'd think he'd take a hint that everything he is cooking is burnt

even ur shit cooking techniques will not prevent me from buying a can of spam today and eating it with mayo on white bread like wh1toid trash

my hawaiian friend made spam+eggs+rice the other day and i tried it. not that bad if marinaded and fried first.

>slices of uncooked spam, or chinese extra sodium enriched canned meat.
>green onion stalks
>tomato wedges
>salt
>all in a pita pocket

Fried (unbreaded) Eggplant also goes good in substitute of the spam. Pic sorta related

I'd try Musubi only, I hear it's ungodly salty so it likely would be best atop something bland to flow over into.

Musubi is amazing, and you can buy all the ingredients at Target or whatever flyover store you have around you.

not enough spam.

A few weeks ago this dude told the story of Hawaiians got spam, and there was a part where it went like "hey brotha what's in da can" and it still makes me chuckle thinking of it for some reason

When did spam stop being pink?

>ate a can
There's your mistake. A little goes a long way, a whole can is 1100 calories and has 4800 grams of sodium.
When they say "6 servings" they fucking mean it, just have a slice or two with some eggs and potatoes or something.

It's called searing it you, like seared tuna, it's just a better way to cook it

I'm pretty sure there's no food with more sodium in it than Spam

Eat 2+ packs of ramen with the seasoning then come back and say that.

You won't consume all that sodium if you don't drink all the soup.

>ate 2/3ths the lethal dose of sodium for the average adult male
>why is my piss cloudy

Next time also add a beef pattie and some gravy.

I ate it for breakfast, lunch, and supper, so I had it spread out through the whole day. I’m not a complete idiot.

Not exactly spam, but I do like to fry up patties of canned corned beef with onions and garlic to make super salty oily sandwiches. Tastes great but I don't think I could stomach the stuff cold.

Filthipino General then?

Spam is trash. It has more fat than Tulip, but when you cook it, the fat isn't released, so you cannot fry veggies with the liquid fat like you can with Tulip. On top of that, Spam is more expensive.

>I'm pretty sure there's no food with more sodium in it than Spam
Canned pork brains. Ein Vergnügen!
Check it out.

>The American Heart Association recommends no more than 2,300 milligrams (mgs) a day and an ideal limit of no more than 1,500 mg per day for most adults.
You were already way over your daily allotment with the spam alone.

>he actually believes the lies about sodium being bad for your
Fucking idiot.

Whenever I consume too much sodium or MSG I get anxiety, racing pulse, tingly hands/lips, and chills.

spam is disgusting. Nothing you can do will make spam not disgusting. Sorry coconut niggers but your delicacy is pathetic. No, I won't be tricked by a superbowl commercial or some shitty thread on Veeky Forums. Fuck you.

how is a literal block of salt disgusting tho

it can have detrimental effects to health if you eat too much of it consistently

>im retarded the post

>why was my pee cloudy after I ate a giant block of sodium for one meal
>well probably all the sodium
>STFU IDIOT IT IS GOOD FOR YOU

you are an idiot.

Table salt Sodium chloride
NaCl
LD50
12357 mg/kg
(human, oral)

No, it isn't you are wrong. Nothing you have said is correct. Stop fucking about.

stfu limey

You know one day when I was out camping, a friend of ours made some sweet honey biscuit, eggs and spam for breakfast. I was super against it because spam had always looked gross to me, but I have to admit it was surprisingly delicious. I haven't had it since but I've always considered making it again to see if it holds up.

that shit looks pale, is it even spam or is it house brand 'spam'

Yes
No
The word is burned not burnt you illiterate aussie
Fly your trash flag high my nigga
Your Hawaiian friend is fat
Stop
It was me infact
When they changed the formula a few years back
Who doesnt drink all the broth
You sure bro
Denial
Camper spam is best spam
You havent eaten real spam in awhile

>mfw spam, hash brown and eggs in a homemade tortilla
God-tier breakfast, buds.

I've actually been trying canned meats lately. My father grew up poor and ate canned meats frequently so I didn't eat of them except for tuna. I've been trying. Deviled ham is probably my favorite. I love spam too. I've got a can of corned beef but I'm excited to try it.

Reminder that just because both Spam and Vienna sausages are eaten in Hawaii doesn't mean that Vienna sausages are good, or in any way comparable to Spam, or wont make you vomit.

I'm a little worried about Vienna Sausages. They look kinda gross. But deviled ham looked gross and I love it.

>poor
>canned meat
See i dont understand this. Spam is cheap(tasty)trash but not inexpensive. Same with most processed or convinience foods. Yet time and time again i see or hear or poor people eating crap like boxed macaroni, hamburger helper, rice a roni and the like. If you are truly strapped for cash learn to cook.

This
Ground beef is much cheaper than Spam at least where I live.
Then get some canned tomatoes, which is very cheap, and some cheap pasta; it should be less than a dollar a pound.

I have a brother who's always short on cash and I just can't get it into his head that he could cook a tasty homemade meal for half of what he spends on pre-made shit. He's unemployed too so it's not like he hasn't the time.
I just don't "get" people like this.

I unironically like spam.
Ill slice some up with some cheese and crackers and have that as a meal.

>not drinking the soup
Its like you dont wanna give your kidneys a proper workout

>spam
>cheese
Fuck fatty.

>replying to almost every comment
Kys

I love the little things. Very salty. Nice little treat
DONT drink the brine tho

I dont do it often
Cheese is too expensive in leafland

>dont get it
Well sometimes its about the economy of scale and the price of being poor.
Yes overall it is cheaper to cook from scratch but for some the startup cost makes it difficult. Im not even talking about tools an utensils. Case in point:
Chicken noodle soup.
Home made
>whole chicken 3.5
>noodles 1
>celery 1.5
>carrots 1
>onion 1.5
>fresh thyme 2
>black pepper 5
>kosher salt 2

$10.50
Now thats not bad for 1 gallon of soup and youll have items like breasts pepper salt thyme and onion left for something else. Good value.

Problem for poor people is that they often dont have the wiggle room. They dont have the resources to buy for the future. "Yes 10.5 is great... But i have 30 for food and still need toilet paper so... Three .88 cent cans of campbells will have to do. "

Grilled spam doubledecker with sliced caramelized pineapple, sliced caramelized red onion, spicy mayo, and arugula on a rye bun is pretty fuckin boss.

your pan is too hot

You dont know dick about OPs pan.
Shits tight.
As tight as spam can be

Spam is only good when you are camping

youtube.com/watch?v=PQe9hnkCDTQ

i wish black politicians were right and islands could flip over.

anyone know how long spam keeps after being open

About 7 years. 12 if you refrigerate it.

out of its package like in a siblock bag

>has 4800 grams of sodium.
sweet jesus in heaven

But you acknowledge you're still an idiot.
4800 grams of sodium, even spread through a whole day, is way, WAY too much.