How do you prepare your lamb, /seekay/?

How do you prepare your lamb, /seekay/?

I cut it into cubes marinate overnight and then pan fry them.

what do ya marinate with?

Broiled on each side with rosemary, olive oil, chives, and garlic, and then oven roasted in foil. Cooked to 130f.

Oh, jesus christ. That sounds great in a pita with tzatziki, cucumber, tomato and red onions with feta.

Bqq
Worcester sauce
A bit of [spoiler]soy[/spoiler] sauce
Minced garlic
And a bit of honey
Then I season it with some generic ass steak seasoning.

If you do anything do this. It blows my shitty method () out of the water. Also apparently I forgot how to spoiler.

> paprika
>thyme
>basil
> cumin
>any curry powder/garam masala
put some butter/oil on those lamb chops, get the spice rub all over the lamb, marinate it in ziploc for an hour, then bake that bitch

why do people oven roast in foil?

>americans
>eating lamb
Heh.

keep the moisture in. Always.

alri, so u basically wrap the individual lamb chops in foil or do u cover the whole rack with one big piece of foil

this was a question btw

sear in cast iron, finish in the oven like a steak, then finish with a standard mustard cream sauce I came up with. softened shallots in butter with thyme sprigs, then stone ground dijon, chicken stock, dry white wine, heavy cream, and maybe something else I can't remember off the to of my head. Nothing groundbreaking, but at least its OC

Stewed

I made chef johns mint/breadcrumb rack recently, shit was good
I rarely do crusts so this was a nice change

lamb is a meme dish for gullible customers.

>Also apparently I forgot how to spoiler.
no, spoilers just don't work on most boards
/tv/ and /v/ is all I can think of

Slow cook until I can suck it off the bone.

brush with olive oil, massage in garlic+herbamare salt mix , set bbq to high , stand them all up on their fat side for about 3 minutes then bbq as normal. Godly.

Veeky Forums too

Those kind of chops get a sprinkling of salt, pepper and chopped fresh rosemary then go on the grill. Usually I serve them with some sauteed spinach and white beans.

Chops and steaks? Marinate with rosemary and garlic and black pepper in olive oil if it’s going with a European style meal, grill rare. For with veg curry and rice I marinate in tandoori spice mix and again grill very hot and very briefly – almost burnt on the outside, almost alive on the inside.

same as pork

>ass steak seasoning.
what is this

>chops

>bought lamb at grocery
>fuckin said halal austrilian
>bring it home
>open it up and it smelled fuckin gross.
>almost turned vegan at that point. Could not eat meat a week after because smell
>returned meat prolly bad
>seriously couldnt stomach meat after that smell, house smelled like death
>really considering vegan

bobs and vegan plz bitch