Is the customer always right?

Is the customer always right?

youtube.com/watch?v=njxBjmmBAQQ

No

if they tip well

No.

I hate him

The customer is never right

That cunt would be dead if he tried that shit in my country.

>Is the customer always right?
they are like broken clocks.
hardly ever.

>goes to a fucking burger king
>orders BUFFALO tendies
>has his phone out recording this whole thing
>"NO THOSE ARE HOT WINGS I ORDERED BUFFALO. BUFFALO. BUFFALO."
>being this much of a faggot at a fast food restaurant to some poor latina lady behind a counter because you're this autistic

What the fuck is wrong with this guy? I want to bash his fucking brains in. I hate my generation.

BUILD A WALL

>having nothing better to do than stand around at burger king making fake complaints so you can scam them out of free tendies
Shame he was born in the wrong era. Guys used to get lynched just for looking like that.

>Be American
>Go to restaurant in America
>Restaurant is franchised by American corporation
>Restaurant is owned by American corporation or otherwise directly by an American citizen
>Restaurant's menu is printed in American
>Speak English to cashier
>Order speaking English exactly as item is written on menu
>Receive wrong order
>Get a refund or the correct order

You don't seem to understand. Hillary lost. Bernie lost. This is the future we chose!

this guy is a cunt and if I were behind the counter he wouldn't get shit. no refund, no replacement.

what the fuck does this asshole think buffalo sauce is?

LOL what is this faggot on about. buffalo is buffalo is buffalo. its franks red hot mixed with butter....

this guy was just a dick
fucking camwhore is going to brag to his bros how he showed them who was boss

next he's going to write a letter to the newspaper and complain that Garfield would be much fatter if he really ate all that lasagna

Way to deal with this idiot:

1 - Tell him you gave him the right thing and cannot give him what he wants because he can't properly describe what it is or they don't have it anyway. Refund his order and hand him the money.
2 - If he still refuses to budge, say you will have to call the police if he continues to disrupt service.
3 - If he STILL won't move, actually call the police.

There's no way an idiot like this could EVER spin this story to make him look good and BK bad. There was no reason to let him hold them up for that long.

delete this

Customers are practically never right. They're either trying to scam the establishment out of free stuff or they're the type of moron that gets their food knowledge from Facebook pages.

The rage that this video inspires in me cannot be healthy

He's actually a highly respected YouTuber.

This video made me so mad I am literally shaking. I can't believe that mexican bitch didn't fucking know what buffalo wings are.

This, he's trying to scam them and they can call the police if he won't leave after getting his money refunded. Most retail clerks don't have the nutsack to do this so people know they can get away with it

hes a faggot

>What the fuck is wrong with this guy?
He wants attention I guess, maybe getting money from ad revenue. It's just like that other guy who posts videos here once in a while, the cringe lord or whatever who goes around acting dumb on purpose. I'm pretty sure they're shilling their own videos.

Well the general employee can't just make a decision like that. It'd be up to the manager whether or not to call the police on someone or to kick them out. You need to be careful sometimes, some people are just human cumstains and will do anything to fuck with low income peasants because they're kikes.

>Don't order fast food if you're not hungry
Well, he was right about one thing, at least.

I'd say that lots of times, the customers are right because restaurants are mostly shit in general. in america though, that's a whole other thing. you fuckers need to get your shit together because the customers over there are wrong in like 90% of the situations

why the fuck should he get a goddamn refund if they want to give him the original order? what an entitled piece of shit

fuck me, just saw the entire video. fuck that cunt. they were in the right and he still didn't get it. the refund was acceptable but fuck him for wasting their time