Arthritis

I’m getting arthritis symptoms, anyone here try a diet that helped alleviate inflammation?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B00FPAVUHC/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This what happens to soyboys.

For arthritis relief, try rubbing Secret Aardvark on your hands and joints. The best anti-inflammatory.

DMSO and MSM supplements taken orally, found on amazon.

Also eat ginger as well as turmeric, and avoid alcohol. Maybe consider getting a different mouse too.

Kill yourself.

Get some boron in you

see

eat hands to heal your hands

yo op it might be worth trying a gelatin/collagen supplement. I personally have had some pretty noticeable results from Great Lakes Hydrolyzed Collagen, the green container. Also seemed to help with sleep quality.

(having said that, I've also had injuries for which it did absolutely dick-all, and if you eat a lot of chicken feet/snoots/bone broth/etc it may not be adding anything to your diet, so I'm not gonna shill it too hard.).

see a doctor to find out which type of arthritis you're experiencing. because treatment for one type may exasperate another type.
but for general inflamation this user has good advice remember that turmeric needs black pepper (it's curcumin + piperine), and cinnamon can help.
that's all i got off the top of my head.

Cod liver oil seemed to help me, but I never bothered getting diagnosed so may never have really had arthritis.

depends on the symptoms, but it can be - essentially - an allergic reaction. You could try to cut out allergens one at a time, two weeks at a time, until your symptoms disappear, but you're more likely to find an answer in revisiting past or recurring injuries.

>an allergic reaction
That!. I get sore joints when I have something with MSG. Also itchy feet.

you have shit genes. kys and any spawn you might have brought into the world.

my genes tell me when i've inadvertently poisoned myself so i can avoid doing that again. but you'll just keep dumping poisonous McGMO's™ into your jeans which make your genes infertile.

keep away from bacon, cured deli and hot dogs. the nitrates will fuck you sideways.

Worth testing, but you shouldn't, statistically speaking, be allergic to MSG. It could be a sodium channel thing, but an excess of salt would do it to.

The only way I could think of testing this out would be minimalizing salt, then trying straight MSG, then trying a stereotypically Italian diet - lots of cheeses, garlic, onion and tomato... tons of glutamic acid.

That gave me arthritis

Why do faggots call it bone broth when its actually called stock. Its like they think they invented something.

I suppose you could have vegetable stock. But you've got a point.

>im retarded the post

Vegetable stock isnt a thing, stock specifically requires bones

MSG is literally just salt with glutamase in it. I bet you eat mushrooms and have no idea why that means anything.

And by glutamase I mean glutamic acid its late dont judge me.

>mfw all these useless suggestions in this thread

Foods that have been proven to cause inflammation:
>Sugar
>Omega-6 fatty acids (virtually all vegetable oil)
>Animal protein
>Animal fat

Foods that have been proven to reduce inflammation:
>Fruits
>Vegetables
>Herbs and spices

Ignore the shills, do your own research, and don't think that you can just find some magic pill or supplement that's going to make you perfectly healthy again.

Why is it that Veeky Forums concentrates so many people with severe health issues? Americans should be banned, so we could have healthier posters.

The Yuropoor containment board is here >>> /int/

The american can't even link a board. You house is

eat pig leg kholodets or home made headcheese, wash out with OJ

chicken wings, and eat the cartilage cuck

veg stock is absolutely a thing
t. chef you faggot

Logitech g502 to add to this

Yeah I've made a lot of changes based on WAPF and AIP/Wahls protocol.
None or very limited: wheat/gluten or refined grains, white sugar, processed or artificial food, soy, conventional produce and dairy
Some: whole grains or pseudo-grains/legumes/nuts if they have been soaked, organic/raw/cultured dairy, organic fruits, raw honey
Yes: stock, organic vegetables (I aim for 2-3 cups each of three categories- leafy greens, sulphurous veggies (cabbage/onions etc), colorful veggies. Eggs/meat/fish preferably wild caught or pastured, with a focus on organ meats (liver heart marrow roe) , immune modulating mushrooms like maitake/shitake, turmeric/pepper for inflammation, probiotic foods like fermented veggies. My health has improved. Its been 8-9 months.

this user gets it

eat lots of beans, bread, skim dairy and vegetables. Don't eat fat, don't eat meat, don't eat fructose.

Your a chef not a linguist, not my fault if your also a dipshit who uses your own terminology wrong. A stock specifically requires bones.

No. And its commonly called veggie stock, you can find it in any market you sperg.

The actual bone broths are hyper dense bone stocks. Like boiling a chicken carcass and veg makes a stock yea? Now take out all the veg and add 20 chickens worth of bones.

>ITT: Veeky Forums learns about reductions and essences 100 years after the rest of the culinary world
Fucking amateurs and tourists on this board.

This. A bone broth should be so thick with gelatin that if you cool it to room temp, it becomes solid. This is why people recommend bone broth for arthritis (gelatin is good for collagen production, which improves joint pain).

If your stock is liquid at room temp, it isn't going to help with arthritis. That includes veggie stock (unless you're adding seaweed maybe).

Just because they call it stock doesnt mean its a stock. Its vegetable BROTH

>A bone broth should be so thick with gelatin that if you cool it to room temp, it becomes solid

Aka stock. Any stock that doesnt turn to jello at room temp is a shitty stock.

That doesnt change the fact that the name is borderline paradoxical considering a broth by definition does not contain bones. Its just a name invented by health nut idiots who didnt even realize stocks were a thing

>dictionaries are all wrong
Your (sic) a moron. Please go back to /b/.

>broth
>soup consisting of meat or vegetable chunks, and often rice, cooked in stock.

??

>I get sore joints when I have something with MSG
no you don't

Maybe hes telling the truth and cant eat seared meats or tomatoes

Tomatoes have licopene in them, they're natural anti-inflammatories. The only thing in meats that are inflammatory are nitrates and nitrites.

Both my listed foods contain naturally occuring MSG

Nightshades are a common allergin; substances in the seeds and skins of tomatoes in particular can cause inflammation in susceptible people

grandpa suffered heavily from gout until he stopped eating meat.
That is normally inconceivable 70 year old post war child with german/slavic heritage. but it helped with the gout, so he did it.
take from this whatever you want. I´m not skipping the meat because of a sample size of 1, but i am healthy.

I'm the poster you replied to, this is what I use and recommend.

amazon.com/gp/product/B00FPAVUHC/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1