What is it like being so rich that you can afford a pantry of snacks? I always wanted to try junk food, but I'm poor

what is it like being so rich that you can afford a pantry of snacks? I always wanted to try junk food, but I'm poor.

i just realized i save over $10k a month from my salary. i should build one of these

I have a pantry like this and im poor as fuck. The secret is not to be a fat fuck who downs it all at once.

looks like every mother fucker that gets EBT and welfare's pantry

you can't buy Doritos with EBT

>plastic that snaps together
pathetic state of millenials

>Doritos
All that money flushed down the toilet

>It takes lots of money to build fucking shelves
Nice subtle brag you faggot

Yes you can lol

> rich
> a shelf full of doritos

These two are not compatible. Chips and other trash food in general are more popular among the poor than the rich.

Rich people don't eat junk food.

Whats it like being 10?

I don't eat deep fried food, so most snacks are forbidden. I will eat pretzels from time to time.

Why does Reviewbrah look so old?

i have shelves just like that. minus the chips.

He's eating it on a personal jet most likely, I think that counteracts the basic poorness from eating Mcdonalds.

Doritos are trash, if you can't get decent corn chips and fresh salsa, then don't even bother.

what's it like to be a rich fuck?

I just realized something. Is there a little McDonald's on that jet or did he have someone get it for him before he boarded?

secret service fast food run most likely

This is the job I was born for

>you will never make french fries for the president
why even live

Kill yourself

He had someone get it for him an hour ago and now he's eating it in mid-flight. He enjoys the finer things in life, you see.

Room temperature McDonald's in a plane. The true Mile High Club.

Doritos are 3 dollars a bag. You have to be rich to afford one without consequences. Those 3 dollars can be better used for vegetables and meat which provide more portions than a bag of chips.

And why do you think poor people stay poor?

because they only make enough money to afford rent and living expenses and they are in a situation where they can't really save up money because of hiccups like medical bills, car stuff, and other maintenance stuff.

he had melania cook it up in the kitchen while naked

The boomerest boomer

Some, sure. But if you're going to stand there and actually tell me you don't think people who make minimum wage don't waste fuck tons of money on dumb shit like daily bags of Doritos and McDonald's, I can tell you that you are wrong.
t. Someone that works minimum wage and has to listen to coworkers whine about their money troubles as they buy their 3rd pack of cigarettes for the week, their daily $10 scratch off, a $3 can of monster, and a $4 bag of Doritos

This. As someone who used to be poor as fuck and deal with those same setback hiccups, the difference was that I used coupons and bought food that was on sale at the grocery store and ate good meals for less than $2 each, which the other people that worked at the fast food place I used to work at stayed poor and constantly bought fast food from other places and spent tons of money on smoking and eating snack foods.

He's well-known for loving fast food. He's also a germophobe. And he pays in exact change.

Haven't you heard of the Coke button?

I was that poor person and hey I’m not poor anymore. Poor people stay poor because they are impulsive and have shit long-term planning skills. Same reason a lot of them have kids so young and are paying off cars they can’t afford at 22 years old. Hedonistic fucks

to be fair a lot of that junk food is purchased through the money they make selling weed and other petty drugs

the rest of the tab is covered by ebt, as well

A person wouldn't be poor if they can sell drugs.