What's your favourite flavoured cheesecake?

What's your favourite flavoured cheesecake?

cheese

Raspberry coulis
Honorable mention to Godiva chocolate and Oreo

'cha flavored cheesecake.

Strawberry

Baked cheesecake?
That's mine

Strawberry, raspberry, any type of berry.

punkin

I had chocolate covered cherry cheesecake at the Cheesecake Factory once. It was fucking good.

Fruit of any kind works, but Berries more than anything

Chocolate Cheese cake is fine, but actual chocolate mixed into the cake, not Chocolate sauce over a plain slice.

FRIENDLY REMINDER
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE ISNT REAL CHEESECAKE

True. It's more of a delicious cheese pudding.

Lemon ayy

sriracha?

basil cheesecake is probably the best dessert I ever had

white chocolate almond crust

this guy get it

Matcha.

Cherry is just fucking awesome. Though I am fond of strawberry and pumpkin as well.

the kind that needs at least six 8oz packages of cream cheese and absolutely no sour cream

It's beautiful.

For me? It's definitely the classic New York Style cheesecake, the best variety of cheesecake.

My gf got me a springform pan for my birthday so I actually made one of these a few days ago. Just went with New York style, was pretty great except the crust got pretty soggy. Anyone know how to prevent this?

amaretto

Did you use the water bath method? Was the spring form wrapped well with foil? Did you use too much butter for the crust?

No water bath, since my pan didn't fit into the water's pan. I'll look into the butter content next time.

>oh nice, this cake has strawberries
>but they're put on there straight out of the pack and i have to prepare them so that the person who made it didn't have to
I would slap the person who put this in front of me.

Muh nigga

try prebaking the crust :0

mint chocolate chip

Mocha.

Cannoli cheesecake

This or raspberry

So much this

Philly

lemon > french vanilla >/> bavarian > nothing

My friend!

flan cheesecake would be pretty awesome

i mean it depends on the meal it's following.
after a heavy curry i like a tangy lemon cheesecake, but after a tomato-based pasta dish i like french vanilla or choc bavarian.
it's all relative.